Author Topic: Voting Thread  (Read 773 times)

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 03:23:33 pm »
Vote: M. McGruff

I really 'ope zat you go 'ome right now. I'm just done with you being in zis game honestly. Good riddance.

Thank you for bolstering Mlle Hopps' threat level and decreasing mine, I do most appreciate zat.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 11:29:51 am »
Vote: M. Grouch

Mon Dieu, zis ees a difficile vote to cast. I feel sick to my stomach. You are such a good friend, and you truly deserve better zan zis. Ze fact zat zis ees probably ze end of ze line for you feels 'orrible, but I do think zat zis ees ze correct move for my game. Zere ees not a futur for me on your side of things. You admitted zat as things stand, you'd be hesitant to take me to ze end. I know zat M. Morningstar, Mlle Garcia, and M. Cohle probably feel ze same way. Going with you relies on loyalty to make eet to ze end, and I do not think zat I am going to find eet. I 'ave been down zat path before. On ze other side of things, my chance of winning ees so much better. I know you are going to feel betrayed, and you probably will think zat zis ees a stupide move if I go 'ome soon after, which I'm going to do my best not to do. But I 'ope zat you can understand and find eet in your 'eart to forgive me. You're one of my favorite allies zat I 'ave met in a game, and you know me. I think you know my 'eart. You know, even if you don't yet realize eet, why I 'ave to do zis.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2020, 10:33:05 am »
Vote: M. Peralta

Zis ees ze second time I am casting a bregrudging vote in your direction, but zis time, I think eet ees actually going to 'appen, unless you 'ave a second idol 'idden up your sleeve, which I would laugh so 'ard about.

I 'ave quite enjoyed you zis game. You 'ave been great about getting ze votes instead of me. And you're overall just a cool person and a good ally. But I could not 'old back ze floodgates against you any longer, and so I 'ave to let you go. I'm truly sorry.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2020, 12:54:36 pm »
Vote: Mlle Garcia

You aren't going 'ome, but oh well. Unless I can some'ow get M. Cohle and M. Morningstar to flip, but I doubt zat will 'appen. I tried my best. Ze sad thing ees zat we might 'ave been able to get you if not for zis M. Kennedy push, but M. Cohle wanted to try zat first.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2020, 03:59:52 pm »
Vote: Mlle Hopps

I think zis ees a risky vote for me, and eet really ees letting Mlle Garcia get further zan I would like 'er to, but ultimately I think zis ees going to 'appen with or without me, and while I maybe could force through Mlle Garcia if I really wanted to force ze issue, I'm not sure if eet ees worth eet to expend zat capital last round, especially since I already look fairly ineffectual with my failed attempts zese past two rounds. If Mlle Garcia wins ze next two challenges and I go 'ome fourth, I may come to regret zis vote, but I 'ave 'ope zat she will not.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2020, 05:14:53 pm »
Vote: Mlle Garcia

Zis choice ees clear. Mlle Garcia, eet 'as been a pleasure playing ze game with you, but eet ees time for you to go 'ome. I am so 'appy zat you were defeated, and 'opefully no idol comes out to play zis round.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2020, 07:58:59 pm »
Vote: M. Kennedy

I think I'm probably going 'ome, but zis ees my best 'ope. You were a somewhat good friend, mon ami, though really you were always an unreliable ally. I wish I 'ad taken you out instead of M. Chase if I'm honest.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2020, 06:34:26 pm »
Vote: M. Cohle

I know zat my vote does not matter 'ere, because M. Morningstar 'as all of ze power, but 'ere eet ees anyway just for ze sake of completion. I don't think I even technically need to do zis.