Author Topic: Épisode Quatorze: Betrayal  (Read 638 times)

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Épisode Quatorze: Betrayal
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 02:35:46 pm »
Thank you for the kind words, mon ami. I look forward to discussing these things without the pressure of an ongoing game or the pretense of anonymity. The ethical framework I used for this game seems also to have been successful for me, perhaps too much so. I came into the merge with far too many friendships and alliances, and that, perhaps, was my downfall.

I do believe that my messages to Leon, Rust, and Penelope in the last couple of hours have been my first outright lies of the game. Everything else has either been omission, true when said, or at worst partially true. I’ll have to refine the method.

Mille tonnerres! I think 'e 'as got eet!

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 02:54:19 pm »
Do I feel safe? Je ne sais pas. My paranoia ees going just a bit zat zey might use zis opportunity to make a move against me. But I don't think zey will. I think zey would be sooner to do eet at F7, which will be a stressful round.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 03:53:37 pm »
M. Peralta ees such a good sport. I really respect zat in a person.

Unless zis ees a secret blindside being pulled against me, and all of zis ees a smokescreen, which I doubt honestly. Eet ees too elaborate, and people's stories match up too well. Things like M. Peralta saying zat 'e ees going to say things to M. Cohle and Mlle Garcia and zen zem actually reacting as if 'e said zose things are impossible to fake.