Author Topic: Épisode Trois: Ze Mortal Coil  (Read 300 times)

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Épisode Trois: Ze Mortal Coil
« on: July 02, 2020, 05:10:32 pm »
Zere ees nothing quite like voting for someone who you know does not expect eet, and zen seeing zeir name in grey. One feels profound, profound relief? One ees reminded of 'ow we are all travelling along our own mortal coils and 'ow way day eet will come to an end, and we will see eet coming no more zan Mlle Jenny saw going 'ome over M. Lance coming. We will not 'ave time to process. Eet will just 'appen.

Je regrette, pauvre fille. I know zat you 'ave no love for me. I know zat you 'ate me and I 'ad every reason to want you out. I know zat.

Zis ees only ze beginning.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Épisode Trois: Ze Mortal Coil
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 05:29:13 pm »
What does Poirot call the Eliminated avatars?
Ze little grey cells
[close]

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 05:32:51 pm »
Buahahahahaha. Zat ees so genius, I should 'ave thought of eet!

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 05:57:43 pm »
Zere ees nothing quite like voting for someone who you know does not expect eet, and zen seeing zeir name in grey. One feels profound, profound relief? One ees reminded of 'ow we are all travelling along our own mortal coils and 'ow way day eet will come to an end, and we will see eet coming no more zan Mlle Jenny saw going 'ome over M. Lance coming. We will not 'ave time to process. Eet will just 'appen.

Je regrette, pauvre fille. I know zat you 'ave no love for me. I know zat you 'ate me and I 'ad every reason to want you out. I know zat.

Is it profound? You are going to kill off another eighteen players on your way to the crown.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 06:36:47 pm »
What's your thought process going into this challenge? Are you optimistic about your chances of doing well?

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 07:42:36 pm »
What's your thought process going into this challenge? Are you optimistic about your chances of doing well?

Eet ees kind of a crap shot challenge, so I could do well or I could do poorly, but I do think I 'ave talked to my fellow contestants enough zat I 'ave a decent feel for zem. 'Owever some of ze categories like "artistic" do not work at all.

I think zat zey will be able to get some points through me 'owever because due to my roleplaying, zere should be some obvious choices. I think zat I am ze obvious choice for egotistical, par exemple

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 07:44:12 pm »
Honestly I may be ze choice for "artistic" but I am 'esitant to give eet to myself because eet ees such a weird one. But maybe I should, with my gimmick I am doing ze most "art" I guess you could say

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 07:55:56 pm »
Also ze fact zat Scruff called eet "Touchy Subjects" rather zan "Majority Rules" makes me think zat 'e might be from ze ORG world. Ees eet per'aps...

Spoiler
DK?
[close]

I should make another thread for just ID guesses, I 'ave made many of zem so far, which I suppose ees fitting for Poirot. I could easily be totally wrong though.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 07:56:43 pm »

Is it profound? You are going to kill off another eighteen players on your way to the crown.

One always remembers one's first kill.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 12:12:28 pm »
My new guess for M. Lucifer ees...

Spoiler
Scoots. He mentioned liking crossword puzzles which ees my main reason haha. I 'ave never played with 'im so zis does not change my opinion much at all, but I am trying to get zese right!
[close]

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 12:04:09 pm »
I should not be put into any challenges because I am 'orrible at zem, so per'aps I should be pushing 'arder to be ze one to sit out instead of letting Mlle Judy take eet. On ze other 'and, I will 'ave plenty of time and Mlle Judy 'asn't done amazing at challenges either up to zis point. And I think zat we are swapping anyway, and even if we aren't, zere ees a clear boot left on zis tribe in M. Lance, who 'as not spoken to me since we saved 'im.

I asked Mlle Judy if I should tell 'im about 'er vote, and she told me zat she already admitted eet to 'im and said zat eet was because she liked me more zan 'im, so zat ees great. Not ze most subtle, zat petit lapin. On ze one 'and, I am grateful because I was worried zat 'e might fear eet was me since 'e knew zat Mlle Jenny didn't like me. On ze other 'and, zis ees yet another reminder not to tell Mlle Judy anything zat I do not want ze whole game to know. I dislike 'ow much she knows about 'ow close M. Grouch and I are, and zat ees ze biggest fly in ze ointment in terms of working with ze two of zem long-term. I do enjoy 'er messages, but she ees not someone I would go to if I wanted to make a move zat needed to be kept quiet, because I do not know zat she ees capable of eet.