Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 5693 times)

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2020, 08:52:09 pm »
Apparently EVERYONE knew okay...... WOW. I guess I was on the bottom of my tribe when we didn't even go to a tribal! I'm glad we swapped but i don't feel any safer here :P

Jake was quick to jump and let me know that he thinks it's best we stuck together and wanted to solidify something deeper. I figure he knows it's his only option given that Lucifer could easily jump to SVU and take us all out and working together is probably our only option.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2020, 06:44:02 pm »
just got this ad:

i think im gonna do it y'all penelope inspired me <3

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2020, 08:57:17 pm »
im 100% getting voted out during the merge as a challenge threat but it was oh so worth it because that round was amazing.

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2020, 09:11:18 pm »
Who's going to be your new best buddy?

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2020, 09:54:19 pm »
Who's going to be your new best buddy?

probably Jake! i think he's a good shield because everyone likes him and no one will feel like he's their closest ally because of that. If I keep him close, that will probably shadow my being good at challenges.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2020, 07:31:50 am »
Judy is definitely pushing very hard to make sure I play,,,, I've never been this fought after in a challenge, whew

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2020, 09:35:58 am »
I really liked this challenge because I think it's bringing Jake and I even closer <3 All of our PMs have been about how frustratingly close things have been and good we think the other person is. I also feel like this translates into rooting each other on? especially for clues just based off the number of messages, I'm sure he sees me as a close ally at this point. Like it seems genuine.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2020, 06:22:40 pm »
I've shared the clue with Nick, but he's offline, hope he makes it back... I also guided Jake to it. Lucifer told me before I could tell him so I said thank you and moved on.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2020, 06:22:56 pm »
Seems like everyone's going to have an extra clue here!

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2020, 10:11:34 am »
What's the cultural climate like in your new tribe. Also how creepy am I

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2020, 10:00:51 pm »
What's the cultural climate like in your new tribe. Also how creepy am I

Not creepy at all baever <3

I think it's like already starting to divide like I can see some lines being drawn. I don't know if it's going to be strictly BAU vs SVU but Lucifer is trying to help me with the clues so I don't think he's explicitly jumping over the 99th and betraying us. That's a good sign :P

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2020, 10:17:27 pm »
Quote from: Lennie
I feel like this challenge is going less smoothly than I was hoping, not naming any names

lmaooo why is judy so frustrating in this challenge

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2020, 05:48:25 am »
is this....
a
sign i talk too much :///

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2020, 05:00:06 pm »
I haven't stopped to make a tribe evaluation yet!! While we have some time before the challenge is posted and because im so nervous on how we did....

Jake - His messages to me have gotten shorter now that we're in a new tribe but now they feel a bit more close? Like I feel i'm getting more emotion out of him, more pure thoughts. We talked about the Codenames challenge and how frustrating some of these clues were or compared notes when our matches ended. We even talked about trying to make sure we were in the last match to capitalize on holding onto clues and to make sure we win. We've worked together to find the clue, though this one wasn't too hard. It really feels like me and Jake against the world <333 I think he sees me as a close ally at this point. If not, he's really good at giving that impressions.

Lucifer - I feel like I left BAU without feeling close to Lucifer at all, but now I can tell he's trying to work with me and get closer. It's hard to get him to talk about the game, but almost immediately without me asking he suggested we work together to keep each other updated on the clues. Not explicitly saying we're going to compare notes, but wants to tell the other where clues are. Then, he told me where this one was as soon as he found it. I had already found it and forgot my end of the deal to share it with him, so I just said, thanks, I really appreciate this and moved on. Nick has told me Lucifer thinks he's getting closer to me, which is positive to know.

Nick - As soon as we left BAU, we confirmed that we should stick together as much as possible. we've been comparing notes in a sense every time we manage to be online together :P I like him and I do think he'll be a great ally because he's not too flashy and I don't think anyone feels particularly close to him, so if I make sure that I'm his #1, I think I'm in a good place.

Judy - I like her as PM'er and a person, but I think she can come off as really stubborn at points in challenges. I don't think this is always a bad thing, like when she was fighting to make sure all 3 of Nick/Her/I competed I liked that fiestyness. I guess i just don't feel as close to her right now. Nick has already suggested that she be the first boot if we go to tribal because it knocks out a 99th and SVU in one fell swoop.

Lennie - I want to get closer to him and I think he's great in challenges when he wants to be. At least from what I've seen. I think there's something budding there and I've been told by Judy and Poirot that he thinks positively of our conversation so this is definitely a line I want to push more.

Poirot - I think my strongest connection from the SVU tribe. We started our conversation immediately disavowing past tribal lines (but who doesn't do that :P) and our PM conversations are NOVELS. they get really long but I really do enjoy talking to him. He's pretty much asked me for an alliance at this point, or has at least insinuated it. He gave up his spot in the last competition thinking it'd give me an extra clue and then when I took that from him, I let him know how to find the finger print because I want him to start to trust me. Additionally, I think he'd pass it along to Judy and Lennie, and honestly, the more people with this clue, the better. I want it to be used asap so it doesn't bite me in the ass later.

For now i think my rankings is like this

Jake
Poirot
Nick
Lucifer
Lennie
Judy

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile