Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 5470 times)

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2020, 05:31:51 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2020, 06:59:00 am »
How do you feel about past tribal connections since you didn't go to tribal there?

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2020, 10:49:27 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

Currently:

Pika
Rust
Jake
Scruff
Grouch
Nick
Lucifer
Quentin

I definitely think Pika and Rust are only so high because of recency bias. I love them but I feel like I'm barely getting to know them here because the last tribe was moving so slow. The game has started picking up the pace it seems so I hope to strengthen those bonds.

Scruff and Jake are just two great PMers and I love them. They also will definitely work closely with each other going forward because they've both praised each other strongly and now being stuck here will cement them as a duo.

I like Grouch in the sense that he's a free agent and was willing able to throw out Quentin's name instead of using him as a number.

The rest I don't necessarily have strong opinions on at the moment.
How do you feel about past tribal connections since you didn't go to tribal there?

I don't think they're as strong as I'd like, but I trust Pika and Rust at the moment. I think Rust and I were in a good place to lock something down "officially" if it came to it, but there was no need to. Pika and I had an alliance of sorts with Kate while we were all together so I trust him the most at the moment. However, that alliance was never tested, but we are sharing info on this new tribe which is nice :P

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2020, 07:21:40 pm »
How is the info sharing different between this tribe and the previous one? Was it other people? Did you use different tactics?

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2020, 05:00:23 pm »
How is the info sharing different between this tribe and the previous one? Was it other people? Did you use different tactics?

I mean info sharing as in like "what are your thoughts on previous tribe mates? Current tribe mates? Oh Grouch said that? oh" So it feels like it could have,,, only happened here? Does that make sense? Like there's just more ~info~ out there because of the swap. Also, I think just asking more questions is helpful. I leave off every PM with info I want to know and people, not wanting to be rude, answer that question :P ez pz

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2020, 05:06:22 pm »
Also, I worry that I'm trying too hard in challenges. Like being very vocal and involved in the process of a challenge and stepping up to organize/data collect because it's making me seem better in challenges than I think I am. I've gotten a lot of compliments for challenges, which yeah, now is good? But in the merge, I'm an easy boot as soon as I lose an immunity :S. I don't know what to do about it except maybe throw a challenge?? idk I feel like once that perception is there, you can't shake it.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2020, 05:11:51 pm »
NOOOOOOOOO KATE!!!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS :(

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2020, 05:46:29 pm »
Also, I worry that I'm trying too hard in challenges. Like being very vocal and involved in the process of a challenge and stepping up to organize/data collect because it's making me seem better in challenges than I think I am. I've gotten a lot of compliments for challenges, which yeah, now is good? But in the merge, I'm an easy boot as soon as I lose an immunity :S. I don't know what to do about it except maybe throw a challenge?? idk I feel like once that perception is there, you can't shake it.

I,,, love puzzles and would love to step up to do the puzzle for this round, but I need to stop taking charge so I decided not to do that :P

But then.... Pika stepped up.... oh god we're going to lose.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2020, 05:55:51 am »
But then.... Pika stepped up.... oh god we're going to lose.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2020, 05:57:14 am »
Also, in other news, I'm getting closer with Grouch. Literally all that's happened is we've had a conversation about Grouch as a character using they/them pronouns and I'm like WOOWWW swoon  ;D . Also, Grouch is just a genuinely nice player and it doesn't seem like they're super high on other people's lists. Everyone's fawning over Jake and Scruff at the moment so I might have found a lil' hidden gem.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2020, 05:08:14 pm »
I actually didn't expect that,,,,, we won!!! Which means i'm safe another round :P

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2020, 07:29:29 pm »
This could be a longshot guess but I feel like the puzzlers got a special prize? Or like the puzzle came with something like a reward? I don't know, I'm just guessing because I feel like it would have been posted if it wasn't ~secret~.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2020, 05:00:11 pm »
only one mod online, im guessing that means no swap?

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2020, 05:04:11 pm »
I love everyone anxiously refreshing

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2020, 05:31:48 pm »
I did so poorly in that challenge... I second guessed my zach read and got it wrong :/ This is why I play survivor and not mafia y'all!