Author Topic: Dossier: Lennie Briscoe  (Read 320 times)

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
Dossier: Lennie Briscoe
« on: June 28, 2020, 11:53:12 am »

Class: World-weary Detective
Assessed Experience: High
Threat: Low, high if betrayed
Trust Scale: 7/10
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:10:52 pm by Jake Peralta »
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Dossier: Lennie Briscoe
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 03:15:34 pm »

Class: World-weary Detective
Assessed Experience: High, possibly very high
Threat: Low short-term, medium mid-term, high long-term
Trust Scale: 6/10 or 8/10

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 07:40:14 pm »
Writing before TC3

Lennie, Lennie. In many ways, the first few rounds of this game have orbited around you. So, straight away I sent messages out to everyone with a cheeky Peralta gif and asking people to describe their Survivor in three adjectives. Paul was the only one to ignore the request (thus beginning my suspicion of him as a sneaky git) but Lennie was the one who had a go at me behind my back about it. Fortunately, people weren't having that, and his whisper campaign died. It's not forgotten, though.

Anyway, part of why I did the three adjectives thing was to establish myself as an open, decent, honorable player to whom loyalty and keeping your word was important. It got me to right away winnow out who I wanted to work with and who I didn't. The other first impression metric I used was by engaging people on their chosen character/avatar. I'm a bit of an elder Millenial, so when I saw Lennie Briscoe it spoke to me. Unlike Ace and Paul, who seemed to have no real familiarity with their 90s and 00s icons (respectively), Lennie readily talked to me about the Law and Order series as though he'd been there. Eventually, he actually claimed Gen X, though I have reason to be skeptical now.

Anyway, I quickly fell into a loose affiliation with Lennie and Scruff McGruff, all as apparent children of the 80s who valued honor and decency in our play. We called ourselves the Good Old Boys, or GOB. We were well on our way to making this a more formal alliance when I started getting whiffs of Lennie talking shit about my initial messages, and began to suspect that he was still shopping around for opportunities.

Cutting off here because the vote results were posted and I've spent the last 2.5 hours connecting with new tribemates. Back when things settle.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 05:29:54 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 06:28:54 pm »
Very tired. Long day, tense challenge, didn't get enough sleep. We have some respite now, though. I'll try to devote my free time tomorrow to confessional, summarize the events of P27 and create new dossiers.

I'll make a new thread for the BAU. While I'd be happy to answer questions about Lennie and my relationship with him, I'd like to keep dossier threads purpose-specific.