Author Topic: Episode 4: Time to test my skills  (Read 379 times)

Episode 4: Time to test my skills
« on: July 07, 2020, 04:32:41 pm »
1. I wonder if anyone has caught on to what I am doing with the titles of my confessional.

2. Well Swap happened, and I am happy to have been sepearated from Chan and Kate. I would have felt bad for having to vote out Kate if that is the case but I am hoping that she will be holding her own until I can meet her again, as I was starting to grow on her in the game.

Let's get to the very important part. This tribe scares the hell out of me. Everyone seems very scary with their communication skills. I have seemed to make a really good impression on the lot of them but I feel like that is only going to carry me so far in this game. I know that in the unfortunate case that we go to TC we do have a scapegoat to vote out, which would give 12th a 4-2-2 lead in the tribe. Which Ultimately can be seen as a good thing I believe.

This is going to be a stressful phase

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 4: Time to test my skills
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 07:28:24 pm »
Long time, no hear!

New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

Also, to number 1.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 07:30:44 pm by Heiji Hattori »

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 04:10:07 pm »
Long time, no hear!

New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

Also, to number 1.

Apparently, every one has talked about how much they like me, and usually that throws up major red flags to me, but like people are also talking game with me. Which oldly has me feeling confident about it all.

So far I haven't made any enemies yet that I know of, but I am keeping my guard up because this can be a very precarious situation. I know that people are already worried about a possible 4-4 situation if Quentin ends up being the first one eliminated.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 04:22:40 pm »
How would you rank your new tribemates?

Do you feel like there are any you would work with more/less than previous tribe?

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 04:44:00 pm »
How would you rank your new tribemates?

Do you feel like there are any you would work with more/less than previous tribe?

Scruff
Jake
Lucifer
Grouch
Quentin

That's theoretically how I would rank them at this given moment. The first four have been really communicative with me with Grouch and Lucifer kind of falling off on the conversation end.

Quentin is just on another tier of just bad. Their communication has been pretty bad and non-existent.

I've been trying to set up Quentin as a potential vote off but I am worried about that because they've brought fourth the potential of being worried about a 4-4 split.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 07:39:08 pm »
P.S I'll just start a new thread after the next TC ends.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 09:25:21 pm »
Also pleaseeeee please please please survive Kate.

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 06:21:13 pm »
I have taken the sergeants exam

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 06:22:57 pm »
I'm sorry, you did not pass the exam.