Author Topic: Episode 2: Do you have the Skills to be number 1  (Read 274 times)

Episode 2: Do you have the Skills to be number 1
« on: June 30, 2020, 06:49:02 pm »
Right now I don't know. Everyone has been really quiet so far when it's been coming to the game. Which a message here and there, but it's not not being over burdened with messages and having to respond to everyone right now.

A brief update: There might be an alliance between Me, Nick, Chase, and Rust forming. We all recognize that we are the 4 most active players that we have, with Kate being close but Kate isn't the best messenger at all.

Speaking of Kate, I did talk to her about concerns that other people on the tribe were having with her in regards to her messages being lack luster, because I know that she is a newer player and could use that to help her progress further in the game. She has seemed to have taken well to the feedback and I have suddenly seen an improvement when it's come to her messages.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 2: Do you have the Skills to be number 1
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 07:10:07 pm »
5/7 is a huge alliance. Is this something you're trying to take to the end? If so, why is that? If not, what are you looking for in an alliance?

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 07:26:19 pm »
5/7 is a huge alliance. Is this something you're trying to take to the end? If so, why is that? If not, what are you looking for in an alliance?

I guess I should of Clarified, it's just an alliance of Me,Nick, Chase, and Rust at the moment. I meant to space out the comment on Kate, I didn't intend for her to be seen as part of that.

That being said I do have that Kate/Penelope Alliance also just in case. I guess effectively I am alligned with everyone but Chan right now, but I think everyone is beginning to eye Chan as the first person to vote off in the case that we do go to TC.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 05:51:28 pm »
Congratulations on immunity - you're now in the top x-teen! Your safe for another round and I figured I'd take your pulse. Did your ranking of your favorite tribemates change in the past couple of days?

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 06:30:19 pm »
What's your thought process going into this challenge? Are you optimistic about your chances of doing well?