Author Topic: 1. The Beginning  (Read 493 times)

Kate Macer

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
1. The Beginning
« on: June 27, 2020, 01:56:41 pm »
I think I'll move my comments over here. That's what I've seen people do.

No worries, I like you.

How did you think the first challenge went?

I think we did well. I believe we got them all right. And I prevented us from misidentifying 4.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: 1. The Beginning
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 02:12:38 pm »
What do you think of your tribemates thusfar? Any strategies for the game as a whole?

Kate Macer

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 02:28:23 pm »
As I said before, I am inexperienced, so I'm kind of improvising. I'll get back to you on the first question.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 02:39:13 pm »
No worries, I too am inexperienced. I'm just here to be a good sounding board, a conversationalist, a neutral entity as you will. If you need thoughts or concerns, I'm always happy to lend an ear.

Kate Macer

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 05:27:27 pm »
Chan Ka-kui: The person I've talked the least with. I don't dislike him though.
Chase: We're engaged in some friendly chatting right now.
Detective Pikachu: I've talked to him the most. I brought up the topic of alliances with him. He seems possibly open to working with Penelope and me. I'm not sure if he is sincere or not though.
Nick Wilde: He seems nice.
Penelope Garcia: I like her, and want to work with her. We might have established an alliance. I'll see if I can solidify that.
Rust Cohle: Apparently, I'm the only one who's watched True Detective in here. Haven't talked that much with him yet, but there might be some potential.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 06:07:15 pm »
It sounds like you've measured people all on a positive scale. What made you decide on the alliance with Penelope and Pikacahu and do you foresee it being long-term?

Kate Macer

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 02:57:43 pm »
Well, the alliance has now been established. We now have a group message to talk in. Penelope early on made statements implying she would want to be allied with me, and I liked talking with her. Pikachu is the person I had talked to the most.

I've been telling everyone about the Revolutions podcast I've been listening to.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 05:15:24 pm »
i'm not familiar with the Revolutions podcast. Can you tell me a bit more about it and why you like it?

Kate Macer

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2020, 08:38:20 pm »
Oh woops. I forgot to respond. It covers revolutions. It has covered the English Civil War, American Revolution, French Revolution, Haitian Revolution, Spanish American Wars of Independence with a focus on Simon Bolivar, July Revolution, Revolutions of 1848, Paris Commune, Mexican Revolution, and now the Russian Revolution.

I like it because I like learning about history, and with going from one revolution to the next, I get to learn about ways the revolutions influenced each other. It shows how history is all connected.

Kate Macer

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2020, 08:42:14 pm »
I think I've gotten close with Rust Cohle.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 02:10:59 pm »
In addition to you getting close to Rust, how would you rank your favorability of your tribemates?

Kate Macer

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2020, 02:29:59 pm »
1. Rust
2. Penelope - might be above Rust idk
3. Pikachu - mostly has this position because of alliance
4. Chase
5. Nick - might go up if I get to talk to him more
6. Chan

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 05:52:50 pm »
Congratulations on immunity - you're now in the top x-teen! Your safe for another round and I figured I'd take your pulse. Did your ranking of your favorite tribemates change in the past couple of days?