Author Topic: Burrowing in  (Read 1315 times)

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Burrowing in
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 07:39:45 pm »
This is such a hard challenge to strategise for. I want to do well on this challenge as it is likely that this is one winnable for our tribe. In fact I would say it plays advantage to people who have been tribal as that tends to bring ore out of the woodwork in terms of who they are as a person.

So I think we will do well. Especially since we all get along pretty well, so we don't have to worry about hurting feelings or anything dumb like that.

Kinda feel like we are a weak challenge tribe though. Which sucks, but shrug.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2020, 09:16:54 am »
Congratulations on immunity - can you explain your challenge answers and how you matched up people's personalities? If you can also come up with a humorous short story, I will give you spectator points.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2020, 09:48:31 am »
Imma give this to you tomorrow.

General gist is that I worked mostly off actions in game whereas prevailing strategy was to go for character traits.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2020, 08:58:47 am »
I promised and you shall receive.

Judy - Charismatic Devious Inside Man
Lucifer - Artistic Egotistical The Muscle
Grouch - Reliable Aggressive Safecracker
Poirot - Courageous Bad-Tempered The Brains
Quentin - Affectionate Selfish Behind the Scenes
Cheddar - Joyful Bossy Wheelman

Ok, Quentin was easy. The one that has been absent gets the behind the scenes role. Was thankful for the efforts we put in to get rid of Jenny over him, so he gets Affectionate. Had Selfish because was saved as someone else's expense.

Cheddar for Joyful early because they as a person come across like that.

Grouch was reliable because they are the most consistent poster in the tribe. I would say that socially they are the strongest place because of their regularity.

On the flip side, Poirot was hated by Jenny and I seem to have done a lot with the little time I have had on compared to others so I gave myself Charismatic. Poirot got Courageous after that because they were keen on the alliance plan with me, and first raised Jenny. And that left Artistic for Lucifer filling the gap.

I went wrong on the flavourwise negative trait. I went partial flavour for this. I thougth people would give me Devious because I was the one buddying up to Jenny which is also how I gave myself inside man. Grouch got aggressive for flavour reasons instead of the now obvous Bad-tempered. A lot of filling in blanks here though.

The role was specifically about the Jenny vote. Poirot started it, they got the brains because I had already filled inside man and behind the scenes. Lucifer got the muscle as the other one in jenny's 'alliance'. Left safecracker and Wheelman. Cheddar made the group chat for us all to co-ordinate in, so they got Wheelman, and Safecracker was all that was left.