Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 4557 times)

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 01:39:10 am »
I'm rooting for you because you picked an attractive character.

Oooooo, now we talking!

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 01:44:32 am »
Jake just basically asked me to be allies with him and I said I'd love to. He asked me who I'd be interested with to be allies with him and ofc, I said Scruff. A me, Scruff, and Jake ally is ideal tbh.

Lennie likes Jake more than Scruff, so they could possibly be allies at this point.

I've also told Hannah that we haven't had our common ground, so I asked her about music. Paul and Ace are the only people that I haven't got the chance to talk about music, so I asked them about it too.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 07:25:55 am »
Now that you've had some time to gel with your tribemates, how would you rank them in terms of your favorability towards them as well as their strengths in this game?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2020, 02:14:35 am »
Now that you've had some time to gel with your tribemates, how would you rank them in terms of your favorability towards them as well as their strengths in this game?

1. Scruff - he is definitely my favorite because of how warm I felt with him when I first talked to him. We've connected so much and I love how he's open to me with his ideas and giving me the perfect newbie experience despite us going to TC. He's my first ever ally in Survivor and I'm sure I'll remember him.

2. Jake - he's the first one to PM me and I must say that he gave me a really good impression. I love how straightforward he is and how he basically tries to be enthusiastic about what I'm saying. His personality is very charming and he's my second ally to this game. Me, Scruff, and Jake are going to be an ally of three.

3. Lennie - to be honest, when he first PMed me, he didn't really struck good vibes to me, but as soon as we've talked about music, we're speaking in our own language and I love that. I honestly love our conversation about music. As what Jake have said, he's good to be an associate with us. I can see myself working in the future.

4. Paul - he really didn't struck me as negative vibes when I first talked to him. He's very casual to talk to, but in a good way. Scruff mentioned that I gave him a good impression, so that definitely made me feel open about trusting him. Jake also said that's he's also good to be an associate with us and I do also see myself working with him in the future.

5. Hannah - oof, this one is a tough person to really buddy up with because I feel like I'm the only person trying so hard to connect with her. The one liners don't impress me and she has this bitchy attitude that tries to look she's charismatic. Idk, maybe she's bitter about being "destroyed" on whatever survivor game she joined.

6. Ace - no opinion, I give up struggling to connect with him. He's just not into this game and I'm not into him. Will vote for him.

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2020, 09:19:32 am »
if you're gen z, and this game is tiktok, what side of tiktok (alt, millenial, kpop, etc) are each of your tribemates

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2020, 02:04:42 pm »
That's hard LOOOOL

1. Scruff - Millenial Tiktok

2. Jake - Alt Tiktok

3. Lennie - Gay Tiktok

4. Paul - Dad Tiktok

5. Hannah - Lesbian Tiktok

6. Ace - Straight Tiktok

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2020, 05:19:18 pm »
The first tribal council is done. Time for a postmortem. What are your thoughts after losing a member?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2020, 05:25:30 am »
Ace deserved what he deserved.

Oh also, Hannah and I have finally found our connection more personally than just this game to the point that she asked me to keep in touch with her after this game. It's about his gay brother and since I am bi myself, we talked about coming out, being gay, etc. and it just made me feel good about her. She was really sweet to me. She's still at the bottom of my list and if everyone decides to vote her out, I can do it, but I'd probably feel guilty, but it is what it is.

I feel bad though cause I've been distracted yesterday and didn't really check this forum, so now I think Jake and Scruff probably thinks something negative about me. Idk, but after Jake made an effort to talk to me because of our time differences, then I decided to be distracted and not check this forum. I feel bad, but to be honest, my social battery ran out doing this game. I decided to take a break for a day.

Nothing changed with everyone except that Lennie and I are exchanging one liners and I feel concerned about it chileeeeee

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2020, 05:28:01 am »
Also, I hate to say this but Scruff has been posting me 5 sentences each paragraph and I don't know to respond to them but I love that he's comfy in sharing his thoughts but it gets tiring to read everything he says especially if he decides to do 5 paragraphs LMFAOOO

I do agree with his thoughts though, just not really know how to respond to them. Should probably make it clear.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2020, 07:36:18 am »

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2020, 02:31:08 pm »
How did you think this challenge went for you? Do you think this performance will help your tribe win immunity?

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2020, 05:53:37 pm »
Congratulations on immunity - you're now in the top x-teen! Your safe for another round and I figured I'd take your pulse. Did your ranking of your favorite tribemates change in the past couple of days?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2020, 04:10:08 am »
Yay! Finally, an immunity for us!

In terms of my relationship with everybody, yes, it did change, considering Hannah and I just recently connected more than I expected. My relationship looks like this:

1. Scruff
2. Jake
3. Hannah
4. Lennie
5. Paul

BUT, in terms of surviving the game and alliances, it didn't change. It still looks like this:

1. Scruff
2. Jake
3. Lennie
4. Paul
5. Hannah

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2020, 06:22:45 am »
That's hard LOOOOL

2. Jake - Alt Tiktok

3. Lennie - Gay Tiktok

4. Paul - Dad Tiktok

6. Ace - Straight Tiktok

Damn right vote off straight tiktok. Trying to be all cutesy with country love songs.

What song best describes how people view you?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2020, 07:05:47 am »
That's hard LOOOOL

2. Jake - Alt Tiktok

3. Lennie - Gay Tiktok

4. Paul - Dad Tiktok

6. Ace - Straight Tiktok

Damn right vote off straight tiktok. Trying to be all cutesy with country love songs.

What song best describes how people view you?

Lmfaooooo

I really don't have any specific song in my mind what they think of me chileee xD