Author Topic: Swap-o-ween Heist  (Read 1251 times)

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
Swap-o-ween Heist
« on: July 05, 2020, 06:44:59 pm »

Well now that its 3-3-3 the new Halloween Heist is upon us! What do we have to steal?  The votes of course!

Swap map:

12 (No Tribals)

Chase
Chan -> Does not talk to Kate much (Kate)
Kate Macer -> Does not talk to Chan much (Kate)

27 (2 Tribals)

Lennie
Leon
Paul Blart

99 (1 Tribal)

Judy
Cheddar
Hercule

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
Re: Swap-o-ween Heist
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 07:01:24 pm »
She told me zat Mlle Penelope wanted to align with 'er and either Pikachu or M. Rust, but zat because zey never attended tribal, nothing was formalized. Zat ees good information to 'ave, even if we do decide to work with 'er for ze time being. She says zat she didn't necessarily feel zat close to Mlle Penelope, either, at least not zat much closer zan with anyone else. Eet might make more sense if she ees saying zat if she ees a new player. I 'ope zat she truly ees, because I do not like being lied to about such things, but zere eesn't much way to know.

Quote from Hercule about Macer. This will help a lot later I believe.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 05:28:54 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 04:48:03 pm »
Cheddar - King of Kings

Hercule - Very good and trustworthy guy. Plus I could see him being a valuable shield.

Judy - We do like our Hopps Queen. She loses points for not telling me about the alliance Jenny proposed like Lucifer did.

Lennie - He told Leon he likes me and I also like him! The fact that he’s talking positively about me makes me a fan!

Leon - I also very much enjoy Leon! He has been very fun to get to know!

Chase - Chase is also very enjoyable! Paw patrol for life! He’s probably similar in position to Leon here, I like both very much.

Paul Blart - No huge read on him now, but he’s friendly!

Kate Macer - She spills a lot of beans. Nice for us now while we are collecting info, but would be detrimental to us later I believe.

Chan - The “inactive” of the tribe. He’s much better than Jenny/Quentin but words already been going around about him so it ain’t the time to get attached.

Honestly though I don’t dislike anyone on this tribe which is nice

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 05:35:44 pm »
Kate just said she thinks the vote will be Chan, but she’s prefer somebody not in her precinct... That’s some shady shit girl

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 06:02:36 pm »
84 in dog years is 12 btw. WHICH IS OLD AS FUCK

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 06:24:14 pm »

Fun fact it's actually closer to 15 since dogs age slower than 7 years once they get past like 2 or 3, but age much faster in their first year or two1. I should probably ask a question, while I'm here.

What kind of dogs do you love most?

1 https://www.almanac.com/content/dog-age-chart-dog-years-human-years

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 08:10:55 pm »

Fun fact it's actually closer to 15 since dogs age slower than 7 years once they get past like 2 or 3, but age much faster in their first year or two1. I should probably ask a question, while I'm here.

What kind of dogs do you love most?

1 https://www.almanac.com/content/dog-age-chart-dog-years-human-years

Well fuck they’re gonna think I’m high on my own ass smell if it was 15!

The dogs I love the most are the bitches  8)

Hahaha jk I’m so funny. Really I am a big corgi fan, but golden doodles are also elite

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 04:00:01 am »
Chan, put your efforts in to Chase and Macer, not us.

To answer what you asked in private, I have no qualms with working with you, I just am not going to stick my neck out for someone who has no plan, backing, or (as rough as it) value to me at the moment.

That may be harsh, but come back if you have something to put on the table, the requires you to have a plan with more than us. We aren't allies, I just felt it would be shitty to slam a door in your face.

Judy you savage! She’s going for the jugular in his group chat with us oh my god!

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2020, 02:18:26 pm »
Also: now I know a good stalling tactic! “Accidentally” quick reply in a group message to one person you trust and then pop back in later like “WAIT DID MINE NOT GO THROUGH”.

We’ve essentially accidentally weaponized this because of Chan and Judy accidentally doing this derailing his pitch to us and now I have plausible deniability about not getting messages!

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2020, 03:06:26 pm »
Ope Chan is now talking to Paul and the blues. It should be fine though. If Chan’s picking the target, I bet it’s Judy after she popped off. But also knowing Chan he’s baiting them to throw out a name. If I hear a specific name from them, I’ll assume one of the three threw it out, so if it’s me I’ll know I need to put in more work with them

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 07:28:46 pm »
Well that was fucking brutal

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2020, 07:29:31 pm »
oof

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2020, 07:44:53 pm »
Uhhh.... Did Judy just say I lead the challenge?  She was fully taking charge until she left in the fourth quarter down 18?!?!?!  WTF is up with that

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 09:45:47 am »
I messaged Judy and squashed the beef but I do not fully trust her that that wasnt an attempt at deflection.

So Kate just set up a red and green alliance here to vote out Paul, which I am good with! 

My big concern is doing this without Lennie and Leon being mad at me because I do really like the two of them as well.

Ideally Paul tonight and if we go to tribal again, we vote out Kate from there (or they take a shot at Judy)