Author Topic: Lucifer Morningstar - The Silent Killer  (Read 213 times)

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
Lucifer Morningstar - The Silent Killer
« on: August 16, 2020, 05:46:07 pm »
FINALIST - Lucifer Morningstar

First off, congratulations on making it to the end! I definitely think you've worked hard to make it there and I'd rather not explain my vote here, but rather give more comments about our relationship throughout the game. I don't think we really clicked socially until mid merge when we were essentially forced together by circumstances. I really appreciated that bond that we had formed and getting to know you throughout the game. We talked a lot about our Survivor philosophies and I think that enabled me to understand your game a bit more deeper into the game, but I wish we would have solidified something earlier. Back on Strike, I remember trying to hold you at a distance because we hadn't connected much on BAU and I was considering voting you out before the lines were explicitly drawn by Judy/Poirot. I wanted to give you my clues but was worried when you just completely stopped responding to me because it felt like you were justing using me. Then we found out that Judy held the idol anyways so it was worthless. Coming into merge, I had no other path but to try and reconcile our friendship and was glad that you were willing to do that. I appreciated that we were able to build that back up and you genuinely surprised me with your challenge ability! You played a great game and I hope you know that and learned from this game! I'm excited to see what you'd do in the future ;)