Author Topic: Judy Hopps - Challenge BEAST  (Read 187 times)

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
Judy Hopps - Challenge BEAST
« on: August 16, 2020, 03:50:48 pm »
6th - Judy Hopps

Judy, Judy, Judy. I think I want to start this by just reiterating what I said in the Jury threads. I don't think we got off on the right foot and that definitely impacted my perspective of you. I didn't feel close to you at all and felt like every interaction came off as really combative. I was also genuinely surprised when you approached me with an alliance because it didn't feel real. I didn't think we were at a point where we could trust each other and it felt very hard to actually believe that. When Nick's tribal happened, I didn't think that we would ever get to a point where we could build up an alliance and I generally wrote off that possibility throughout the merge. Near the end of it, I really appreciated you flipping over and helping my side get far by flipping on the SVU but I don't think I understood that move. You didn't solidify anything with me or explain your motives and it always felt like you were still closer with Poirot than Rust/Lucifer/Myself. At the end, I tried to get information out of you and wanted to go to the Final 4 with you because you did provide a great shield. However, your time zone made it difficult and your habit of entirely ghosting me contributed to that as well. I will say, my messages were genuine and I did try to talk about things outside of the game because I never thought we would get to talking about real game talk, but apparently I was silent to you?