Author Topic: Lennie Briscoe - A Friendly Foe  (Read 189 times)

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
Lennie Briscoe - A Friendly Foe
« on: August 16, 2020, 03:31:32 pm »
7th - Lennie Briscoe

Lennie! I don't think we ever got close, in terms of social or strategic. We always held each other at arm's length it seemed. I think we did really great in making our partnership work despite the fact we were never on the same side. We were always honest and tried to keep the other person updated despite being on separate sides. At least on my side, I felt like we were building up to maybe allying with each other down the line, but the cards just never lined up. I was afraid of you in this game because I felt like you had so many partnerships and alliances. I felt really close to you even without being directly allies and couldn't imagine what plans you were making with others that felt closer to you :P. I genuinely felt bad that your tribal went the way that it did. I think Judy was supposed to go home that round and the fact that it turned around on you didn't feel right. However, I will say, with Judy winning immunity there, I would have ensured I was on her side anyways and would probably have targeted you or Poirot anyways. I don't think the hour she was vulnerable changed my direction. You are a great player and I can't wait to see what you do next ;)