Author Topic: Scruff McGruff - GREAT Doggy  (Read 205 times)

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
Scruff McGruff - GREAT Doggy
« on: August 16, 2020, 02:07:17 pm »
9th - Scruff McGruff

Scruff!! I really enjoyed our conversations on BAU and you were probably the person I felt closest to throughout that tribe. I know we never made any permanent alliances then, but I thought we would if it ever came to a tribal. I do remember that your availability was waning due to personal circumstances, but I still looked forward to any messages I got from you. Personally, when merge started, I wanted to stick with that 1227 alliance and build our bond, but circumstances changed. I think I made a mistake pushing so hard for you to go that round because I knew that you were close with Rust, but thought you wouldn't want to work with me after getting Jake out. We both admitted to each other that Jake was currently our closest ally and then both ended up voting him and then never confirmed where that left us. I think had I actually thought more clearly and tried to solidify something, you would have stayed and prevented the SVU alliance from dominating. Thank you so much for your final message that ended up benefiting me, even marginally. I didn't realize at the time that that was your intention, but you were just playing 3D chess :P Thank you for being the best juror and keeping everyone from being bitter and derailing FTC. I think you did a great job of managing expectations and making the jury a fun place and I really appreciate that <3
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 02:10:30 pm by Penelope Garcia »