Author Topic: Chapter 1 - Bring it On  (Read 1656 times)

Chase

• Off The Case
  • These paws uphold the laws
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 1 - Bring it On
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 12:11:18 pm »
Penelope is like sasquatch. There are sightings but I'm not convinced she actually exists.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 01:32:14 pm »
Yes, you're a good boy.

In addition to your social interactions, you've also gotten to know your tribemates a bit through the first challenge. Did that change your impression of anyone?

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 08:05:57 pm »
Quote from: Chase
These paws uphold the laws

Raymond Holt

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 09:56:30 pm »
What's your opinion on furries?

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 10:10:09 pm »
Yes, you're a good boy.

In addition to your social interactions, you've also gotten to know your tribemates a bit through the first challenge. Did that change your impression of anyone?

Pikachu irked me a little by trying to undo my right answer. At least I'm pretty sure I was right. Kate did well.

Kate is hard to talk to and I don't think that's going unnoticed by everyone. I think that she likes me though, so I'm thinking about whether or not I can use her to my advantage or if it would be better to frame her as an easy vote.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 10:31:18 pm »
Quote from: Chase
These paws uphold the laws

It's something he says in the show apparently

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2020, 10:32:17 pm »
What's your opinion on furries?

*Notices your question* OwO what's this?

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 07:34:20 am »

Pikachu irked me a little by trying to undo my right answer. At least I'm pretty sure I was right. Kate did well.

Kate is hard to talk to and I don't think that's going unnoticed by everyone. I think that she likes me though, so I'm thinking about whether or not I can use her to my advantage or if it would be better to frame her as an easy vote.

Tell me a little more about your thought process on Kate. You said that she may or may not be someone you can use to your advantage. What do you have in mind? Is she an ally that you want short-term? Long-term? Or is there something else that you have as a strategy?

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 11:10:44 am »
CHAN JUST SENT OUT A GROUP PM OMG HYPE

He sent it to Rust, Nick, and myself, saying he's most comfortable with us.

This comes after Rust, Nick, and myself all kind of agreed we liked each other the most, so Chan may have just lucked into an alliance of 4.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2020, 11:21:43 am »

Tell me a little more about your thought process on Kate. You said that she may or may not be someone you can use to your advantage. What do you have in mind? Is she an ally that you want short-term? Long-term? Or is there something else that you have as a strategy?

I just wonder if Kate is more useful as an ally than as a first boot from our tribe. I wouldn't lose sleep if Pikachu went instead of her.

The problem is I don't know if it's worth it to try and save her from being a consensus boot. If I fight too hard that could be dangerous. And it's a move I'm not sure that needs to be made. I'm worried that she might get swap screwed if she survives, as other players may find her one line PMs not worth aligning with. So saving her now might not amount to much.

The short of it is I am tempted to try something interesting but I'm probably going to do the boring thing and vote her out if her name comes up (and we lose, of course).

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2020, 03:46:18 pm »
Work is kicking my butt :/

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2020, 05:46:55 pm »
Who could resist that cute paw patrol butt though?

Luckily, congratulations on immunity and making it to the top 20. What's your agenda for the next 24 hours?

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 10:27:07 am »
My agenda is to work and take occasional breaks answering PMs, mostly. I slept also.

Chase

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 12:39:00 pm »
So right now there's the Chan/Nick/Rust/Me group PM
Pikachu told me Nick pitched him an alliance of Pika/Nick/Rust/Me

No reason not to go along with both as potential alliances. I think I trust Rust the most, Nick proposing this to Pikachu without telling me is a little weird. What if he's got a side deal with Pikachu?

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2020, 02:12:30 pm »
How would you rank your tribemates in terms of favorability?