Author Topic: Dossier: Hannah Wells  (Read 263 times)

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
Dossier: Hannah Wells
« on: June 28, 2020, 11:54:40 am »

Class: Investigative agent
Assessed Experience: Medium?
Threat: Low
Trust Scale: 3/10
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:07:49 pm by Jake Peralta »
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Dossier: Hannah Wells
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 12:12:04 pm »

Class: Investigative agent
Assessed Experience: Medium-Low
Threat: Low
Trust Scale: 5/10

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Dossier: Hannah Wells
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 02:46:03 pm »
Posting before TC3

My relationship with Hannah Wells has been a bit of a roller coaster. Initially, she and I missed out on most of the critical first 24 hours due to a communications SNAFU - according to her. We began talking, but hadn't discussed anything meaningful when she stopped responding. Before the first challenge, I sent her a "hey where'd you go" kind of message, and she told me she'd tried to send a reply, but it must not have fired. She was waiting for me and I was waiting for her. Fair enough, and plausible, but it doesn't really help.

We went back and forth a bit, and her replies were pretty humdrum and generic. Really not much to get excited about. Music was my go-to opener, and we didn't really connect on that, but she did mention something about the Command and Conquer soundtrack. Weird music tastes, but w/e. I seized on the C&C reference, because that puts her in my age bracket (or at least a video game consumer in the 90s, could be older). We had a good old time talking about RTS and tactical games, debating the relative merits of Starcraft and Warcraft, and things kind of petered out a bit. I came back again and changed the subject to tabletop games, and we've been having a good chat about different game systems. She's a D&D girl, but there are advantages to GURPS or FATE, that sort of thing.

I started thinking she could be a useful (if likely disposable) ally, and aimed her at Paul, who I think is a sneaky threat. Unfortunately, my allies don't agree, and Hannah is the consensus play today.

We eventually found our common thread, but it ended up being too little, too late.