Author Topic: Dossier: Paul Blart  (Read 253 times)

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
Dossier: Paul Blart
« on: June 28, 2020, 11:54:27 am »

Class: Mall Cop
Assessed Experience: Medium?
Threat: Modest
Trust Scale: 5/10
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 12:08:54 pm by Jake Peralta »
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Dossier: Paul Blart
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 02:51:16 pm »

Class: Mall Cop
Assessed Experience: High?
Status: Secondary ally, disposable. Likely has his own agenda
Threat: Moderate
Trust Scale: 5/10

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Dossier: Paul Blart
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 03:03:26 pm »
Posting before TC3

Revised age estimate based on his apparent unfamiliarity with his character's source material. Paul is a damned enigma to me. He's giving away almost nothing. Messages from Paul tend to be these dense blocks of text that use several paragraphs to say not very much. Let me see if I can find an example.

Wordy, noncommittal, impersonal, unoriginal. He seems fanatically devoted to sanitizing his messages while maintaining word count and the effort of correspondence. I get the very strong sense that he's biding his time, waiting for people who mesh better with him. I worry that come the swap, he'll become a free agent, and sign on with whoever offers him the best deal.

I'm quite concerned. He's clearly clever, experienced, and collected. I don't know if he engineered the rumor of Hannah/Leon nastiness or merely took advantage of it, but it shows signs that he has the chops to manipulate people. He's also done well in the challenges. I think he's got the makings of a late-game sleeper threat.

Paul was my pick to go home this TC. I had Leon and Hannah on board, but Scruff was reluctant and Lennie barely non-hostile to the idea. I probably could have forced it, but Scruff talked me down. It's not worth showing all of our cards this early in the game, and had the real potential to turn Lennie against us. With a swap anticipated, it was the wrong time to make a move.

I'm very concerned that I might have created a vendetta against me, but that will depend on whether Lennie leaked the plan to him or not. That would not only enhance Paul's personal threat but also endanger the reputation I've been working to build as an honorable player.

We'll see in about two hours.