Author Topic: E3 - "Days with nothing... that's what it's like, you work cases"  (Read 277 times)

Rust Cohle

• Desk Duty
  • The Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch
    • View Profile
This tribe is in trouble when we hit a swap.  That's the downside of winning so much immunity.  None of these bonds are forged in fire yet, and the rest of the game will be out for our blood.  Someone will wind up under a bus.  I have to be ready to make sure that person isn't me.

Penelope is trying to create an alliance between myself, her and Kate.  She played coy when bringing it up with me, but she told Kate she asked me about an alliance.  I'm already involved with Fox + Hound + Chan and Fox + Hound + Pikachu.  I can't be in competing alliances with this entire tribe.  I told Penelope I currently prefer keeping a trusting relationship with Kate without making anything explicit, and I told Kate I trust her a lot more than I trust Penelope.  I'm not going to sign on to any official agreement of a group there.

To Heiji's question about my performance in challenge 3:

There were a few categories which I thought lined up well with character choices, moreso than player personalities.  There was no particular method to my madness.  That score was quite lucky.

To Heiji's question about comparing Chan and Pikachu:

Chan is a poor communicator.  He would be the first boot from this tribe without the group.  He's going to struggle to make new friends after swaps, meaning he's more likely to stay loyal and he's an easy out if that's my only play to survive a round.  He's also the only person on this tribe I see as a good endgame matchup at this point.

Pikachu is strictly an ally of convenience and circumstance right now.  I'm firmly attached to Nick's coattails, so when Pika and Nick formed an alliance I was onboard by default.  If Pika and I wind up on a new tribe away from Nick and/or Chase I'm going to look elsewhere for new friends.  I still don't see him as someone who benefits me in the long term.

Rust Cohle

• Desk Duty
  • The Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch
    • View Profile
Re: E3 - "Days with nothing... that's what it's like, you work cases"
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 08:16:30 pm »
This is going to be a short lived episode thread.  Days with nothing.  Days like lost dogs.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: E3 - "Days with nothing... that's what it's like, you work cases"
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 05:32:20 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?