Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 1353 times)

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2020, 07:27:18 pm »
Now i'm in the vaguely frustrating position of having to prove that I'm active  while kinda needing to sleep again before work, it's all just very frustrating.

Whichever way you want to play it, I support your decision. I hope you fight for it so we can talk more in your confessional in the future. On the other hand, sleep and work are extremely important and I'd hate for you to sacrifice this for that. Hang in there.

Chan Ka-kui

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2020, 08:42:04 pm »
Apparently my allies aren't my allies and i've ruined my actual life to negotiate with a green team that already knows that my red team "friends" aren't going to work with me and they haven't messaged me back. So like...w/e. Awesome. Now i have to work 16 hours on no sleep and i've already been up for 20. Honestly I should of just went to sleep, fuck this game.

Chan Ka-kui

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2020, 09:09:14 pm »
Gotta love when people are like "be more active" then don't answer you PMs. Awesome, am I just supposed to talk to myself, or nah? SO now I'm just refreshing this every 5 minutes instead of doing anything productive...

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2020, 02:59:38 pm »
Is there anyway you can make a bargain and try to come out all right on this vote?