Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 4759 times)

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 06:37:57 pm »
What's your thought process going into this challenge? Are you optimistic about your chances of doing well?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2020, 08:04:58 am »
Challenge 3 Submission

1. Leon Kennedy
Joyful
Devious
The Safecracker

2. Scruff McGruff
Affectionate
Egotistical
The Inside Man

3. Jake Peralta
Charismatic
Bossy
The Guy Behind The Scenes Who Commissioned The Heist

4. Lennie Briscoe
Reliable
Selfish
The Brains

5. Paul Blart
Courageous
Bad-Tempered
The Muscle

6. Hannah Wells
Artistic
Aggressive
The Wheelman
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 08:06:54 am by Leon Kennedy »

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2020, 08:06:26 am »
What's your thought process going into this challenge? Are you optimistic about your chances of doing well?

My thought process is just basically profiling them based on our conversation. I'm not very optimistic but I hope I can at least score points.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2020, 08:07:06 am »
Challenge 3 Submission

1. Leon Kennedy
Joyful
Devious
The Safecracker

2. Scruff McGruff
Affectionate
Egotistical
The Inside Man

3. Jake Peralta
Charismatic
Bossy

4. Lennie Briscoe
Reliable
Selfish
The Brains

5. Paul Blart
Courageous
Bad-Tempered
The Muscle

6. Hannah Wells
Artistic
Aggressive
The Wheelman

Edited

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2020, 12:55:59 pm »
Challenge 3 Submission (UPDATED)

1. Leon Kennedy
Joyful
Devious
The Wheelman

2. Scruff McGruff
Affectionate
Egotistical
The Brains

3. Jake Peralta
Charismatic
Bossy

4. Lennie Briscoe
Reliable
Selfish
The Inside Man

5. Paul Blart
Courageous
Bad-Tempered
The Muscle

6. Hannah Wells
Artistic
Aggressive
The Safecracker

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2020, 05:21:08 am »
What are your thoughts going into this tribal council? What have you heard and what will you try to accomplish?

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2020, 11:52:07 am »
Hey! What's going on at tribal council, mate?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2020, 12:33:14 pm »
Hi, sorry! I've been super confused about what's happening with our tribe, so here's my long ass update to my thoughts and everyone so far.

So first things first: I was really aiming to vote out Hannah. I know that we've connected more than I expect, but game-wise, I think she hasn't really done anything to make me feel secured on her, and that's a bad tell. Scruff suggested to me that we should aim for Hannah because she might be a threaten to me in the future since she questioned Scruff about me before we've connected.

Anyways, my alliance with Jake and Scruff has been super messy because turns out I can't see Scruff's messages and Scruff can't see mine too, so Jake made another group message and thankfully, I can see Scruff's message now.

Jake has been all about voting out Paul, in which case, I don't have a problem for. He thinks that Paul might be the biggest threat to us, but I think that's more of Hannah to us. So here's the thing: I actually don't have real preference over Paul and Hannah. Both of them I'm fine being voted out. Anyways, Jake also thinks that Lennie thinks there is a Scruff/Jake/Lennie ally and I'm the +1 when in fact it's the other way around, so Jake is kind of preserving that relationship with Lennie. Scruff on the other hand is fine with anything, but he also thinks Hannah is more of a bigger threat than Paul.

I'm just confused honestly. I don't know what they're talking about, but everything they say I just agree too. I'm just really fine whoever is being voted out, though I prefer Hannah.

Surprisingly, Hannah said that she likes me and she's trying to protect me. I'm flattered and surprised to be honest, so I decided to be honest with my true feelings on her, that she didn't really give me a good impression during the early days of the game, but thankfully, we connected, and I want to give our relationship a chance. I also said that I am willing to vote for Paul (because everyone seems to be on set to Paul and I have no choice but to vote Paul instead of you) and of course, I didn't say that. I'm overthinking now cause Hannah hasn't replied to me and I think I overshared something that I shouldn't have.

Lennie also is considering to vote for Hannah until Jake had persuaded him to vote for Paul instead.  So of course, I also said I'm going to vote for Paul. Lennie also mentioned that he isn't thrilled with the Paul votes and made it seem like he has no choice (which is in fact true because we are dominating this tribe). Then just recently, Scruff had convinced Jake to go with Hannah instead. They talked, Jake changed his mind, and went with Hannah (thankfully). Still confused about their thoughts, I went on board with their plan.

And that leads us to our big problem: Lennie. Lennie has good relationships with Scruff and Jake, so Jake said to Lennie that Scruff managed to convince him to vote for Hannah instead. Well, Lennie then PMed me that Jake was convinced by Scruff into voting Hannah, so he'll be switching to Hannah.  I carefully thought of it and made a good story to make it seem like he isn't the real +1 to us, which Jake and Scruff approved.

I realized I haven't mentioned Paul, but Paul and I have nothing to talk about because Paul already thinks I'm going for Hannah.

So, I think I may just be reading too much, but this is the plan now:

Jake said: "That said, I think Scruff is right. Not with regard to Hannah vs Paul as threats, but rather about overplaying our hand. Backtracking and going with Hannah to mollify Lennie and secure Paul is the better long-term play. He's right - we (and especially I) got ahead of ourselves. I'll pull back with Lennie."

I asked Scruff to clarify the plan and he said: "Lennie thinks he’s with us, and Paul likely doesn’t know he was ever in actual danger. This plan is better than Hannah leaking the tribe dynamics at a potential swap because she’s given indications that she knows she’s at the bottom after Paul goes anyway."

I don't know what's this whole thing behind the swap and Hannah because idk what happens in a swap, but I think we've made the right choice than going for Paul.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:34:55 pm by Leon Kennedy »

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2020, 06:00:11 pm »
this is so sad i got separated from scruff and jake

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2020, 06:01:01 pm »
also bye hannah wells! sorry i betrayed u but i'd still be ur friend

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2020, 06:01:26 pm »
my social battery has ran out and idk if i'll be able to be allies with anybody lol

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2020, 06:29:52 pm »
my social battery has ran out and idk if i'll be able to be allies with anybody lol

me irl

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2020, 01:53:50 pm »
Lol

Anyways, after trying so hard to socialize with people despite my social batter running out, I've decided to evaluate people based on the impression I got from them.

Kate is a newbie like me, so we've definitely connected with that. We're talking about video games right now and I'm having not really a  hard time talking about it because she prefers puzzle games, I prefer story telling games. Anyways, she switched the topic to books so hopefully we could easily connect to that.

I'm glad that Hercule and I are like not being awkward-awkward to each other. I'm starting to have Scruff vibes from him. Hopefully, we could connect. I'm also trying to give off vibes that I'd like to work with him and be allies with him. He also likes Lennie and Paul, so it could be a good thing. If I can't be allies with Lennie/Paul/Hercule, then at least it might be better if I could be the +1 to them. Idk.

Judy and Chase are fine, nothing outstanding coming from them.

Cheddar, I have yet to talk more to.

Paul and I are kind of falling apart and idk what to do.

Lennie, oh gawd Lennie. He tried to help me who he thinks he have enjoyed talking so far and he did recommend me Chase, Hercule, and Cheddar. So I'm trying my best to connect with them.

Anyways, here's my last message to Lennie and I'm hoping that he feels the same way and won't decline me:
Hello Lennie! Everyone has been good so far. I really enjoyed talking to Hercule. I just replied to Cheddar a couple of hours ago and he still hasn't replied yet. Kate is also a newbie like me, so we kind of connected with that. Chase is also alright, no bad vibes coming from him. Judy is also okay but Chan doesn't really impress me. What do you think of everyone so far?

Also, Lennie, we've been through thick and thin since the game started. I've been really good friends with Scruff, Jake, and you. Since Scruff and Jake aren't here with us, I will say this straightforwardly: can I form an alliance with you? Out of you and Paul, you are the only one that I'm most comfy with. I hope you also feel the same way with me. I don't also mind if we can form an alliance with other people, but I would really like you to work with you and be my ally.

I just miss Scruff and Jake sigh.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2020, 01:54:18 pm »
Oh yeah and Chan didn't really impress me.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2020, 05:30:51 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?