Author Topic: Episode 1: Alrighty Then  (Read 3398 times)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 1
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2020, 09:48:24 pm »
Anyway, since we know that the 27th is going to TC it looks like it's gonna be Ace vs Hannah. I thought Ace had the (heh) high card in that matchup, but if Lennie is standing up for Hannah then it's still an open game.

Combined with the intentionally longer first challenge to give the less social players more time to realize they need to pick it up, and nothing is set in stone.

Raymond Holt

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2020, 10:10:43 pm »
oh no poirot is gimmicking in confessional too oh dear

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2020, 10:11:18 pm »
Anyway, since we know that the 27th is going to TC it looks like it's gonna be Ace vs Hannah.

wait do two tribes win this? the challenge post seemed to indicate one winner

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2020, 10:17:56 pm »
Anyway, since we know that the 27th is going to TC it looks like it's gonna be Ace vs Hannah.

brb mod sidebar and also maybe yelling at reviewer sidebar

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2020, 10:19:55 pm »
scruff: lennie really screwed up by defending hannah
lennie: [has no idea he defended hannah or that anyone is upset about it]

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2020, 10:20:03 pm »
fwiw i severely doubt any players will be upset about having more immunity given out :P

Raymond Holt

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2020, 10:34:48 pm »

brb mod sidebar and also maybe yelling at reviewer sidebar
honestly i don't think it's that big of a deal to post that you intended two tribes to win tbh

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2020, 10:37:50 pm »
The yelling at reviewer sidebar consisted of HOW ARE YOU TODAY? so we're all good.

Holly Short

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2020, 03:58:19 am »
The sheer contrast of Hannah's opinion of people vs. their opinion of her is hard to see. And it's such a shame because I actually love her confessional. Interesting that Lennie likes her too.

I find the 12th Precinct the most interesting tribe by a long shot! I really want Kate to pull through and it certainly does seem that she has SOME decent relationships. Who knows what could happen?

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2020, 07:12:49 am »
Anyway, since we know that the 27th is going to TC it looks like it's gonna be Ace vs Hannah. I thought Ace had the (heh) high card in that matchup, but if Lennie is standing up for Hannah then it's still an open game.

Combined with the intentionally longer first challenge to give the less social players more time to realize they need to pick it up, and nothing is set in stone.

Looking at what Scruff says and seeing how everyone loves Scruff (including Ace and Hannah) - they may just throw in his universal boot and send Ace packing and save Hannah for a later round.

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2020, 01:18:53 pm »
Scruff takes alliances a lot more seriously than some players. He characterizes the hypothetical alliance with Lennie that didn't happen as "completely unbreakable" and says he "knows for sure" that Leon and Jake have his back. I probably don't trust more than maybe one person per game, ever, to this degree, and it is episode 1.

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2020, 01:21:31 pm »
Also I couldn't tell you exactly why this is but I've been feeling like Jake would become a super obvious shield type of player -> early merge boot since practically his first post so I'm zero surprised the players are also arriving at this conclusion.

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2020, 03:34:46 pm »
mafiascum was a mistake
just echoing this

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2020, 05:11:19 pm »
Incidentally, we didn't hide an idol at the very start of the game because we wanted things to be fair for people who didn't log in right away, and also we thought it was more important for people to spend their time socializing than idolhunting.

Now that challenge results are up the idol clue has also been set in place.  See if you can find it before the players do!

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2020, 05:35:00 pm »
Quote from: Hannah
5) What is the number one factor influencing how you vote tonight?

Whoever can convince me that someone did something to deserve it. Right now I remain neutral.