Author Topic: Voting Thread  (Read 790 times)

Sherlock Holmes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Voting Thread
« on: May 15, 2020, 12:53:41 pm »
While deducing exactly whom you wish to vote for is elementary for me, my comods insist on being spoon-fed everything. Could you help them out by posting who you want to vote for in this thread? It must be so boring not already knowing these answers!

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 11:03:15 am »
Vote: Mlle Jenny

You apparently 'ave eet out for me? In ze futur, I recommend messaging everyone and not selectively ignoring some people. Also give people a chance and don't immediately decide zat you 'ate zem for no reason. Belgians are people too.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 02:02:40 pm »
Vote: M. Chan

Our communication entirely broke down. Eet ees both of our faults really, and I do take my share of ze blame, but you are ze one who ees going to pay. Message more often and send longer messages next time, mon ami.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:38:18 pm by Hercule Poirot »

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 11:38:16 am »
Vote: M. Blart

Losing zis challenge ees a real blow, and you deserve better zan zis. I'm sorry zat you are drawing ze short end of ze stick 'ere, and I enjoyed meeting you.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 03:11:41 pm »
Vote: M. Blart

Let's try zis again, mon ami. I like you a lot, more zan some of ze other people on zis tribe, and I would be 'appy for if you found some way to stay, either through an idol again or through some other means. With zat said, voting you out ees ze correct move for me 'ere for ze unity of our tribe. Eet was a pleasure to meet you.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 02:08:33 pm »
Vote: M. Chase

You don't really deserve to be ze boot 'ere. You deserve better zan zis. I am truly sorry zat eet 'as come to zis, but in terms of consolidating power and putting myself in ze best spot, you are ze option zat makes ze most sense.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2020, 05:05:35 pm »
Arrest: Rita Laboudit

Idol: Mlle Hopps

Vote: M. Wilde

Zis ees a coordinated plan. I'm locking in zis vote at ze start of TC and Mlle Hopps and M. Briscoe are locking in different options so zat 'opefully no matter what we decide, someone's vote and arrest will 'ave been planted zere long enough.

M. Wilde, if zis ees you, I do like you, but I think you are a bit of a threat and you could 'ave been a bit more active with me.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2020, 05:06:27 pm »
Noooo I was waiting for you to post.

Zat ees annoying. We rushed because we thought we 'ad to be done by deadline. And now I just need to wait 'ere to post zis.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 05:11:45 pm »

Idol: Mlle Hopps

Zis ees a coordinated plan. I'm locking in zis vote at ze start of TC and Mlle Hopps and M. Briscoe are locking in different options so zat 'opefully no matter what we decide, someone's vote and arrest will 'ave been planted zere long enough.

M. Wilde, if zis ees you, I do like you, but I think you are a bit of a threat and you could 'ave been a bit more active with me.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2020, 05:34:14 pm »
Just to clarify, obviously I undo all of zese actions. Zey aren't valid actions anyway since I didn't lose.

I'm spamming up my voting thread thanks to ze way zis idol works.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2020, 05:02:26 pm »

Idol: myself

Let's try zis again, just in case we lose. I'm changing ze idol target 'ere because I think we're coming around to not targeting M. Morningstar, and I'd rather zere be an idol on myself just in case we need eet.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2020, 04:56:01 pm »
Unvote

I really 'ope zat I do not regret zis. If I go 'ome, at least zat ees an iconique elimination

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2020, 04:56:23 pm »

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2020, 03:33:01 pm »
Vote: M. Pikachu

I don't know if zis ees what will 'appen. I may change my vote. I like you, but I think saving M. Peralta ees ze smarter move for my game.

I don't know what Mlle Hopps ees doing though, so ze numbers are tight.

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2020, 04:42:27 pm »
Vote: M. Peralta

I don't want to cast zis vote, but M. McGruff flipped on you. If not for M. McGruff, you would 'ave survived zis, because you 'ad myself and Mlle Hopps.