Author Topic: Leon Kennedy - Eighth Juror  (Read 907 times)

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Kennedy - Eighth Juror
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2020, 08:29:54 pm »
Yeah I definitely enjoyed the experience, but I don't think I won't try anymore of this game lol. Too stressful for me.

Hercule did explain your side and I understood it, but of course, I was threatened, so I had to vote you.

Also, Grouch, I'm sorry for our relationship. Out of everyone, you and I are a mess together lol.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2020, 11:03:42 pm »
Hahaha, no it's okay. In a way, our dumpsterfire interactions are one of the things I'm going to be fondest about in this game. Cuz like, we started out really really well, and then things happened, and then we never really had a chance to recover from that. And never really openly talked about the things which could maybe actually properly repair stuff, cuz it was risky for us both to do so.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2020, 05:14:30 am »
Leon, I just want to make it clear that I never intentionally wanted you to think I didn’t trust you during the game or give you reasons not to trust me

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2020, 09:16:27 am »
Hahaha, no it's okay. In a way, our dumpsterfire interactions are one of the things I'm going to be fondest about in this game. Cuz like, we started out really really well, and then things happened, and then we never really had a chance to recover from that. And never really openly talked about the things which could maybe actually properly repair stuff, cuz it was risky for us both to do so.
That's true, yeah. I really felt bad when I put you in the worst spot.

Leon, I just want to make it clear that I never intentionally wanted you to think I didn’t trust you during the game or give you reasons not to trust me

The thing is, I never really trusted you until Scruff decided to be allies with you and Rust lol, but yeah. Thanks for clarifying this. :D