Author Topic: Penelope Garcia - Seventh Juror  (Read 1567 times)

Lennie Briscoe

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Penelope Garcia - Seventh Juror
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2020, 10:12:49 pm »
I appreciate that <3 This is probably the proudest game I've played and thus also the best reception I've had to a jury :P Seeing you go was exciting because I was genuinely scared you were the biggest threat!
Haha, I appreciate that, and you really should be proud.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2020, 10:39:34 pm »
You were so close to making it to merge without ever being in a TC which is an insane achievement.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2020, 09:08:22 am »
You were so close to making it to merge without ever being in a TC which is an insane achievement.

I mean, considering Nick was in the same position and got burned for it, that tribal could have gone either way. Why was Nick chosen and not me?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2020, 04:11:55 pm »
Nick came for me and I was able to give Jake a good case around it.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Lennie Briscoe

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2020, 11:46:50 pm »
Nick came for me and I was able to give Jake a good case around it.
From my perception, Jake was the one who put the target onto you, not Nick, because he felt better about me and Poirot. We didn't tell you that because we knew you already kinda wanted to gun for Jake and didn't want to stoke that. From what Poirot told me, Nick actually would have preferred to target me but settled on you as the target for the former BAU because Jake was pushing it and Nick didn't want to rock the boat (especially since I was probably the option Jake would have least been on board with voting for).

edit: this was all irrelevant because we had the tiger idol, but still

Lucifer was really the one who tipped that vote because he realized that he was the supposedly-fake-plan to us in part because the former BAU didn't actually care that much about him. Jake can correct me if I'm wrong here but I think Jake got on board more because of Lucifer flipping than because of either of us were particularly convincing; I think Jake never really wanted to be the swing vote there because it would seem like a betrayal to the former BAU on the other side.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 12:54:06 am by Lennie Briscoe »

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2020, 04:01:20 am »
More or less true; I was galvanized more by the prospect of a strong alliance going into the merge than by anything to do with Lucifer, though. Judy’s case was compelling.
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2020, 01:58:24 pm »
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything game related, but I can't PM you to ask you about this, soo: PENELOPE, DID YOU SEE THE NEW BAUMGARTNER RESTORATION VIDEO TODAY?!?!?!? It's so many wonderful things!!
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2020, 05:01:44 pm »
I just watched it and it does not help me nail down his genre at ALL!! Is he an art history educator, a motivational speaker? I love his voice and the calming music so much and the focus on the cleaning!! BEAUTIFUL.

mandatory watching for everyone on the jury, i think this video teaches us a lot about playing survivor and being a jury. Wash away the grime and resin to get to the true color of the game play ;) or something more philosophical idk

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2020, 05:06:47 pm »
He's absolutely all of them. It was so satisfying.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.