Author Topic: Judy Hopps - Sixth Juror  (Read 733 times)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Judy Hopps - Sixth Juror
« on: August 03, 2020, 05:01:57 pm »
Sorry to see you here; you played an excellent game.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
Re: Judy Hopps - Sixth Juror
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 05:05:38 pm »
Hey! Didn't exactly get a great grasp of your game, but you seemed to do pretty well out there! Sorry to see you here.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 05:35:45 pm »
Ugh, no experience in dealing with this kind of game. Never been a social threat before and played it how I would play a normal game. Attach myself to someone and do their dirty work in exchange for favours.

And all my plans went out the window when Lennie removed himself from the game. It gave Rust the extra option to remove me from the game.

I was hurt by the narrative of being the single and only Jury threat which I think everyone can agree wasn't true. But I'm still learning, so hopefully I can learn what to do here and manage these situations.

The sentiments of not messaging was literally me not being able to. I intended to spectate but then got the itch even though I was in no position to play (evidenced by my challenge failings) and this past week I have been sick with what has now been confirmed as the flu (thankfully not covid)

Anyways, I was so glad when I finally decided to stop doing what people told me to and made my first two selfish decisions of my entire survivor history. Hopefully I've turned a new leaf and can continue to improve.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 05:40:32 pm »
Well, you should be proud of the game you played either way! Here, we're just planning to make this jury not bitter and have this be a game to be remembered. I always try to learn from my mistakes, so it's glad we're all looking at these games as stepping stones to do better.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 05:46:48 pm »
This is only my second survivor since I've given it a real go of it. I played a few games like years ago, but never made a merge before. This is by far my best result ever.

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 06:15:01 pm »
Good game, Judy.
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Lennie Briscoe

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 01:22:26 am »
Hey Judy, I think you played an impressive game, there are no hard feelings on my end here, but I'll admit I'm sort of confused by "And all my plans went out the window when Lennie removed himself from the game".

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 02:03:42 am »
You turned Leon's game on its head when you came after me, which ruined my final six play. I could no longer go after Leon at six like I had intended and I had an agreement with Penny that it would be you then Leon and then we would shake hands and whoever won immunity at five was safe and the other would go.

You gave Leon his autonomy back by being the betrayer rather than me in Leon's eyes, regardless that Poirot and I had agreed one of you was leaving at 7 almost no matter what.

You were always my play at seven, but it was too easy and that tanked my order I'd had since before Grouch went.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 09:11:07 am »
Oooo, I was part of your murderbunny plans? I feel so special. I've been wondering in what way I registered for you this merge. Planned death counts.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Lennie Briscoe

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 09:24:21 am »
I'm really curious what your relationship with Leon was and why you saw him as necessary to get out at 6? Did you see him as difficult to beat?

Oh also on the Jake vote, how'd that go with Leon? I've been assuming you brought it up, like "oh we need Jake out, he's too much of a threat", is that correct?

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 10:39:12 am »
I am also very curious about Leon's flip, as he messaged me this the day before the vote against me:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:45:45 am by Jake Peralta »

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 10:42:12 am »
Quick reminder that directly quoting PMs isn't allowed, not even on the jury.

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 10:48:49 am »
Redacted the quote, apologies mods. Got a little lazy. I'll try to paraphrase:

Leon messaged me the day before saying "You're still my number 1," expressing a desire to go all the way to FTC together, and soliciting a strategy for moving past final five once it got down to just Juke Herleonnie.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 04:00:27 pm »
Oooo, I was part of your murderbunny plans? I feel so special. I've been wondering in what way I registered for you this merge. Planned death counts.

You were part of Poirot's, so that put you on mine.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 04:05:34 pm »
I'm really curious what your relationship with Leon was and why you saw him as necessary to get out at 6? Did you see him as difficult to beat?

Oh also on the Jake vote, how'd that go with Leon? I've been assuming you brought it up, like "oh we need Jake out, he's too much of a threat", is that correct?

It was to destabilise the game. I was always going to get voted out at some point unless there was something appetising to go after. Leon was meant to feel betrayed about you being voted out and to use Rust not wanting Leon in the finale to force a draw and a flip in final 6. And I think I had a shot to make it through that TC if I had managed to be online at all during the TC.

Basically I needed Penny alive at final 5 to make it through that TC without immunity.

I gave a strong explanation to Poirot about Jake. Basically the issue was that I was in dire need of numbers and Poirot and I were evidently on the 2 side of a 2v3. I was also trying really hard to win Rust and Lucifer over from Poirot for posturing.

Leon brought it up to me that he wanted Jake gone asap before I even mentioned Jake to him. I was already prepping to push Jake but Leon's PM was the nail in coffin for Jake.