Author Topic: There's a swap in my boot! (Episode 4.)  (Read 295 times)

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
There's a swap in my boot! (Episode 4.)
« on: July 06, 2020, 07:49:13 am »
Does this title make no sense? Yes. Will I use it anyway? Also yes.

Anyway, here's a message I sent to Jake that should serve as a sufficient opener.

"Okay, sent out a message to everyone on the tribe. Here's my general thoughts on them based on first impressions as well as a scale of how much I like/dislike them, just for you (and my confessional later).

- Like -
Jake - Closest ally before and after the swap. Literally nothing more to be said here, we have to stick together for sanity's sake. I completely and utterly trust you, and I want us to go to the end together.
Grouch Cop - Really, really nice dude, and one that I think we're gonna end up working with down the line. Gives me a lot to work with, but is also pretty amicable and outgoing-- more than I would expect from someone who lives in a trash can.
Lucifer - Third choice. Not the most talkative in the world, but he's pretty nice, Grouch trusts him, and I think that we could form a solid group of four in the future to carry us through anything else that happens. I mean, we all know that's what's going to happen, right?
Nick - Says he doesn't want to stick by tribal lines, and came late to the party. Maybe someone we could rope in if it came down to it?
Rust - Seems nice enough? I think we're starting to get along based on the message he sent me, but it's hard to get a complete read on him.
Detective Pikachu - Sent me a couple messages, but I can't get a real read on him since he's not very talkative. Don't have anything against him or Penelope, though.
Penelope - Also seems generally nice, but that's all I've gotten from her so far. Will be subject to change for the future.
Quentin - Wow. Jenny was that bad, huh?
- Dislike -

Those are my general thoughts on pretty much everyone so far. Do you agree/disagree with any of those? The only one I think I can rule out as a long-term ally so far is Quentin, and that's because the message he sent me was two sentences long and lacked most punctuation. Best I can see for him is lasting two votes to guarantee us and the rest of the 99th Majority, then getting out because he doesn't put that talking effort in."

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: There's a swap in my boot! (Episode 4.)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 07:50:36 am »
(Note: Jake was my second-best ally on the 27th, only beaten by Leon. However, I'm happier to have Jake here to back me up since he still thinks of me as his number one and is much more talkative and generally easy to get along with than Leon is. I would want Leon to be safe in a group of three, anyway.)

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 05:32:41 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 05:55:08 am »
No new enemies, but I do have a few new friends!

Updated trust ranking:
Jake
Grouch Cop
Lucifer
Penelope
Rust
Detective Pikachu
Nick?
Quentin

Overall, Quentin isn't bad, he's just bad at talking and I don't intend to keep him for more than one vote.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 07:22:37 pm »
Which ones are the new friends?

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 08:27:39 pm »
Lucifer and Grouch cop, potentially. Maybe Penelope or something?