Author Topic: Leon Kennedy - Eighth Juror  (Read 888 times)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Leon Kennedy - Eighth Juror
« on: August 07, 2020, 05:01:15 pm »
You played one hell of a game; sorry to see it end here.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
Re: Leon Kennedy - Eighth Juror
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 05:02:48 pm »
Huh. You weren't who I was expecting at all.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 05:04:38 pm »
Same

This sucks lol

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 05:04:51 pm »
Hercule and Rust teamed up against me

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 05:05:53 pm »
Got any fun insight of the last few rounds? I'm very curious on your take of what's been happening.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 05:06:26 pm »
Oh damn. Yeah would love to hear your perspective!

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 05:09:43 pm »
I'd love to give my insights but first I need to absorb all of this

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 05:10:15 pm »
Huh, didn’t expect that. Well played!

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 05:15:38 pm »
I'd love to give my insights but first I need to absorb all of this

Take your time, we're here for a while yet <3

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 06:10:33 pm »
I know y'all probably have some countless questions to me that I need to address, so ask them out here, I guess? I don't know where to start lol but I figured I'll just say my insights after Grouch has been voted out.

First and foremost though, I'm a newbie. I've lied about countless things and promised y'all a bunch of bs, but that's the only truth I've said.

Okay so after Grouch has been voted out that exposed our Juke Herleonnie alliance (I love this alliance name btw), as soon as the TC started, Rust, Lucifer, and Penelope came running at me and persuaded me to vote with them. Lucifer wanted Hercule, Penelope and Rust wanted Jake. At that time, I literally have no concrete plans on what I wanted to do, but at that time, it made me realize that I'm the "weaker link" in the Juke Herleonnie alliance.

After Scruff has been voted out and Jake has been screwed over by the 1227 (which I really treated as super close allies), I immediately put my trust and loyalty to my SVU alliance. I knew at some point Jake has to be voted out and when Penelope is trying to get me on board with the Jake vote, Penelope said to me that Judy might be on board, in which I figured that out when Judy mentioned Jake's name to me as a possible vote. I decided to push for Jake with the help of Judy.

At that time, I was planning some grand scheme where the final three will always end up to be me, Lucifer, and Rust. But that plan was too risky and I didn't have the guts to do it. So basically my plan is: get the SVU alliance out and Penelope. But as I've said, too risky and too messy, so I just never really went with it.

After Jake has been voted out, Hercule and Lennie were definitely pissed, so I grabbed that opportunity to push for Judy. Meanwhile, I'm keeping close relations with Lucifer, Rust, and Penelope in case something happens and I need to form an alliance with them to get the majority. Well, Judy won immunity as I was pushing for her, then switched to Penelope. That's the time when Lucifer told me about Lennie pushing me, so I got pissed, then sided with Judy, which also helped my case. Long story short, Lennie got voted out.

Hercule and I had some argument to which we bonded afterwards, and also the reason why I got voted out of this TC cause I was too trusting of him that killed me in the end. Anyways, when Lennie got voted out, I immediately talked to Lucifer and Rust about us being in the final three. The whole drama between Lennie and Judy paved the way for me to push my plan easily and safely, rather than the original risky one. So little by little, Judy was the next one to go, then Penelope (which I have been pushing forever).

At the final four TC, the plan was to get Hercule out, but Hercule managed to emotionally manipulate me that got me traumatized right now (not irl dw). I was honest to voting him, he said some things to me, we had an argument, and I felt bad about voting him at the end, stuffs like that. Hercule was begging to be in a firemaking challenge against Rust. I didn't like it cause it was too risky and I don't want to risk Hercule being in the final three. But in the end, Hercule managed to get me to side on him.

I was going to play dirty because Lucifer mentioned about possibly going with Rust instead of Hercule since Hercule is bad at the challenges than Rust, which can be of great advantage to me and Lucifer, but instead, I told Lucifer that I'm flipping on Rust to get him to flip on Rust while still maintaining my Hercule vote to force a tie vote. Little did I know, Hercule was just playing me and he probably got Rust to vote me.

Hercule really messed me up lol.

I wasn't in the right state of mind to think logically because I thought we were really friends. He was guilt tripping me and all that stuffs. So, being here right now, made me realize I was digging my own grave.

Sorry for the long ass rant but I'm feeling a different type of hurt.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:14:46 pm by Leon Kennedy »

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 06:20:04 pm »
Literally me right now

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2020, 06:32:24 pm »

Very well played, Leon. Your turn on me with Judy really got me in the feels. No grudges though, it's Survivor. :)
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2020, 06:39:55 pm »

Very well played, Leon. Your turn on me with Judy really got me in the feels. No grudges though, it's Survivor. :)

Yeah, I'm sorry about that :<

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2020, 07:51:27 pm »
I thought I'd have more actual questions for you about stuff, but nah, I don't really. You did really really well for your first game especially being in a different time zone, so kudos.

Lennie Briscoe

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2020, 08:05:30 pm »
After Jake has been voted out, Hercule and Lennie were definitely pissed, so I grabbed that opportunity to push for Judy. Meanwhile, I'm keeping close relations with Lucifer, Rust, and Penelope in case something happens and I need to form an alliance with them to get the majority. Well, Judy won immunity as I was pushing for her, then switched to Penelope. That's the time when Lucifer told me about Lennie pushing me, so I got pissed, then sided with Judy, which also helped my case. Long story short, Lennie got voted out.
Yeah, sorry about that, totally understand you being pissed. I was grasping at straws and really the only practical options I think I had there were you or Poirot and I wasn't going to turn on Poirot. He thought maybe Rust and Lucifer would be on board with it, they weren't (specifically I think Lucifer didn't see a path to winning with you out of the game? I'm speculating here).

You did great for your first time out, hope you enjoyed the experience.