Author Topic: Penelope Garcia - Seventh Juror  (Read 1516 times)

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
Re: Penelope Garcia - Seventh Juror
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2020, 05:56:43 pm »
Also mods, can we compete in the challenge? I took a lot of notes throughout the game for this exact challenge and I want to see if it was worth it. If I at least know that I would have gotten immunity, I'd feel a lot better about them turning on me here :P

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2020, 06:02:20 pm »
Oh no, Penelope :( :(
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2020, 06:09:10 pm »
Also mods, can we compete in the challenge? I took a lot of notes throughout the game for this exact challenge and I want to see if it was worth it. If I at least know that I would have gotten immunity, I'd feel a lot better about them turning on me here :P
I don't see why not!

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2020, 06:15:20 pm »
Oh no, Penelope :( :(

Grouch <3333 Your vote shook me so much. I had thought I was going for some reason, and to open up the votes and find out that they flipped on you hurt so much :/ If anything, you solidified what ended up becoming Lucifer/Rust/Myself for the next few rounds even before it ended up happening. Also, I screen shotted this and put it in my confessional I believe labeled "Sweet Revenge :) "

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2020, 06:21:12 pm »
Omg, that is nuts. Confessionals should be interesting for you Penny. You were the reason why Poirot pushed so hard for Grouch to go home.

The only reason the vote was on Grouch and not Jake or Rust was because Poirot believed you wanted Grouch gone for idk why and so the vote would have less fallout.

Survivor be cray.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2020, 06:22:42 pm »
That might have just been Poirot distancing a bit from Grouch/Myself? I don't understand where he would get that impression at all. I can't wait to scour through everyone's confessional... I posted quite a bit in mine :S

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2020, 06:25:31 pm »
Poirot pushed it, like Grouch was Poirot's idea and his main play of the game. I was so close to just shafting the alliance entirely and voting Jake because I really didn't want to remove Grouch. But I wasn't online while Jake set up group chats and pushed everything. And ultimately that was what caused the rift between Leon and Lennie.

I cannot stress enough, Jake and Poirot ran that vote. Me and Leon didn't have input at all. I still have no idea what Lennie did at any point in the game, sorry Lennie.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2020, 06:31:47 pm »
Aww thanks Penelope. I never saw my vote coming either, there were so many other reasons for some of the other names that if it wasn't Jake I couldn't see it coming my way at all. I did appreciate the revenge tour there, that did make me smile and I was just happy it wasn't you immediately following me. You were supposed to be at the end though, mi amor.

I am far from surprised that I was Poirot's move though. I made the mistake of being honest enough to mention that there was a world in which he and I didn't end up staying in the game together, and whelp, yeah that world happened much faster it would seem.

It's actually okay though, I've been doing a lot of other stuff since that I'd have had less time to focus on the game anyways, so it really was a gift nobody knew they were giving me.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2020, 06:56:34 pm »
Isn't that always what we say though? I wanted to go home to be less busy, but we all know that we'd have loved to be less busy with a win in our pocket :P

Also, that was 100% his reasoning, at least that's what he told me. Essentially you weren't prostrating yourself for him, so you were as good as gone.

In my eyes Lennie played a great float the middle game. He was in everyone's pockets for pretty much the entire time I went to a tribal :P Which was why I was never able to get closer to him. I genuinely thought he'd win if we didn't get him out after Jake.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2020, 07:07:15 pm »
Mm, it was a lot more of, if he's going to keep fighting any actual vote discussion we have here, I don't really want to be sitting near the guy who didn't want to let me play the game I was trying to play for myself, and rather wanted me to just follow what he thought was best. That's really what it boiled down to, it was becoming such a pain in the ass to discuss votes with him at all, when I had other options I could totally take.

Lennie Briscoe

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2020, 08:18:23 pm »
Penelope! Sorry to see you here, you really played well and I would have happily voted for you to win.

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2020, 08:30:13 pm »
Hey Penny! It’s unfortunate to see you here :/. Maybe we should have placed those last minute votes when we needed to huh

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2020, 08:30:47 pm »
Where would you have put them?

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2020, 08:40:49 pm »
Hey Penny! It’s unfortunate to see you here :/. Maybe we should have placed those last minute votes when we needed to huh

quite literally hush up i s2g i TOLD YOU.

We probably would have voted someone like Lennie or Poirot imo. Though, if it went to a tie, I'm not sure what would have happened. I still think Pika would have gone home but I would have burned that bridge a lot earlier.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2020, 08:44:29 pm »
Penelope! Sorry to see you here, you really played well and I would have happily voted for you to win.

I appreciate that <3 This is probably the proudest game I've played and thus also the best reception I've had to a jury :P Seeing you go was exciting because I was genuinely scared you were the biggest threat!