Author Topic: Vent Thread (Read first)  (Read 286 times)

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
Vent Thread (Read first)
« on: July 27, 2020, 07:11:21 pm »
Anyone who's upset about the way that things transpired (Or wants to work out a dispute with another Juror) can move the discussion here. Ponderosa is supposed to be a fun place, and we want to make this game something that can be fondly looked back on rather than a bitter and toxic one that would be best forgotten-- not to mention make the Final Tribal Council somewhere that people can feel proud of what they achieved, not like their decisions meant nothing or that they don't have a chance after months of playing. Everyone here is a person with individual thoughts and feelings, and we should work to respect that and not let ourselves devolve into fighting.

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
Re: Vent Thread (Read first)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 05:06:27 pm »
Hey Scruff...how much of that did you believe and how much of it was throwing yourself on a grenade for Rust?
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 05:07:18 pm »
Your reply in my thread answered that. Danke shen.
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 05:08:24 pm »
Literally none of it. I just jumped on a grenade for Rust by calling out everyone in the game and herding votes onto me. I knew I’d have a rough couple days of work afterwards and would probably not be able to defend myself either way, so I wanted to protect two people I respected from being pagonged and give them some time to regroup. I’m not dumb— I know posting something like that in public is basically a death sentence, and flip-flopping on that is even worse. Major props to you as a player for surviving so long.