Author Topic: Voting Thread  (Read 440 times)

Sherlock Holmes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Voting Thread
« on: May 15, 2020, 12:46:28 pm »
While deducing exactly whom you wish to vote for is elementary for me, my comods insist on being spoon-fed everything. Could you help them out by posting who you want to vote for in this thread? It must be so boring not already knowing these answers!

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: Voting Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 05:02:00 am »
TC the first: Vote Ace.

It's your average first-TC vote-the-least-talkative-player situation here, nobody's really had much success getting through to Ace in the first few days and it seems like this vote should be close to unanimous. Though I'm not gonna pretend that this tribe is talking to me enough about this vote for me to have full confidence that it'll be happening.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 09:41:41 pm »
TC #3: Vote Hannah

Not a huge fan of this, but I've almost certainly talked to her the least out of everyone so far.  She's been rocking the challenges, but I feel like a swap is pretty much inevitable at this point.  I'm banking on this tribe just continuing to be Inactive Land as the reason why things have moved so slowly...if last week was crazier I would be so much more paranoid about this vote than I currently am.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 07:45:28 pm »
TC #4: Vote Kate

We theoretically have the votes to get rid of Chan, but I can do this to protect against idol paranoia so I may as well? I kinda don't like Kate anyway, so two birds with one stone? Maybe I switch to Chase if I want to go for some #bigmovez? This is absolutely subject to change.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 02:43:26 pm »
Yeah fuck it

TC #5: Vote Chase; play my idol

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 04:55:49 pm »
SWITCH VOTE TO KATE, TENTATIVELY STILL PLANNING TO PLAY MY IDOL BUT THIS IS UNDETERMINED

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 06:40:38 pm »
TC #6: Vote Leon

I doubt it works, but I think this angle is the most likely one to be successful here.