Author Topic: It Begins (Round 1)  (Read 1027 times)

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
It Begins (Round 1)
« on: June 27, 2020, 09:14:26 am »
Love when you start games pissed off, but the reason for that is that https://youtu.be/x4reC9msUSw used to exist for the whole damn song instead of just seven seconds of it
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:47:35 pm by Paul Blart »

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: It Begins
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 09:14:49 am »
this video is the working version of that link oopsie

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:19:08 am »

Well YouTube you had a good run, time to switch back to Vimeo

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 09:47:46 am »
I'm sorry you're upset. But I'd love to hear about everyone' favorite mall cop. What's your thoughts on the game and what are you going to try to accomplish?

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 09:57:55 am »
That video was so goddamn good I miss it.  So far so good, but it's still really early so I can't tell much.  Scruff seems pretty cool, Jake Peralta is aight so far I guess, still haven't actually talked to anyone else yet!  Hopefully more people will rear their heads this afternoon so that I don't have to flood the other four with PMs.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 10:35:33 am »
What was the video that we missed?

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 11:25:37 am »
It's the video in post 1, but instead of just being six seconds it's the full length of Tainted Love.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 06:04:25 am »
Getting over the two spaces thing hasn't been awful so far, but it's absolutely still something I have to consciously.  I'm scared for having to write things unrelated to this game where I'll want to do it.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 06:06:54 am »
You can't solve this all by yourself, with out a raggy who would be your second in command?
So far I'm really liking Jake since we've been nerding out about a bunch of music stuff.  Other than him, Lennie and Scruff are my other two favorites by a pretty decent margin.  Leon is new but alright, Hannah I've only gotten one PM from so we'll see, Ace I'm still yet to get anything from.

Almost proposed an alliance to Scruff late yesterday but felt like I could probably wait it out a day without losing much, to make it a bit less awkward since we were at a weird point in our conversation.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 10:00:02 am »
If you could make a ranking of where everyone lines in your heart as well as how far you'd be willing to take them, what would that list look like?

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 10:46:23 am »
It's literally day two of the game, I'm nowhere close to being able to answer either of those questions (especially the second) yet.  But my first instincts for the first question are probably

Best
Scruff
Jake
Lennie
Hannah
Ace
Worst

Or something along those lines?  I know Jake is going to be a threat, but it's literally the first round of the game and I'm not particularly worried about getting rid of threats at the moment.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 11:39:19 am »
No worries, I understand lists can change. I just wanted to see where your heart lies at this moment.

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2020, 08:52:34 am »
Hi Peanut Blart and jelly!
As tribal approaches for one unlucky tribe, what are your plans for if it is your tribe?

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2020, 03:12:21 pm »
Uhm that's a name to be called!

For a first TC I think we just go the simple option and get rid of one of the two less active/talkative people on the tribe, namely Ace or Hannah.  I think the majority will probably prefer getting rid of Ace but we'll see what happens if we actually have to go there.

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2020, 04:40:24 pm »