Author Topic: Out of the frying pan... (Round 4)  (Read 730 times)

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: Out of the frying pan... (Round 4)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2020, 07:43:51 pm »
And Chan wants me out. Wonderful!

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2020, 08:11:45 pm »
So basically Chan was telling literally everyone that he wanted one of the ex-27th players out, and then went for me directly for some reason. It seems like Judy, Cheddar, Poirot, and Lennie are still willing to vote Chan at least, so we should be good, but I'm not sure how to handle Kate or Chase at the moment, because I think they're still closer to siding with Chan than they are to siding with the rest of us. I feel like this throwaway vote on Kate is probably a good move though, in case the Sergeant's idol is one-per-tribe or there's a new idol out there somewhere, though I could see myself moving to Chase if he continues to resist voting for Chan?

Can I just not get a vote please for one tribal council?

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2020, 03:12:10 pm »
Quote from: Chan
dude. i'm not really interested in talking about music, right now because i'm being voted out in 7.5 hours, I've been up 36 straight hours because of this tribal and everyone basically ignored my messages. The stuff was basically set in stone immediately and everyone kinda humored me by telling it was me and that if I was more active they'd not vote me then ignored me for the entirety of the vote phase while I was messaging them and trying to be active. So unless you're willing to help me not be voted out, I don't have much to discuss.
I'd want to vote out either Chedder, Judy or Hercule because all three of them didn't send me shit before tribal then when it was vote time all accused me of being inactive or w/e and said they had strong raport with everyone else, so like..while i'm refreshing this when i can on 0 hours sleep in the last 36 and everyone is sleeping or ignoring me, i'm apparently the inactive one and it's very frustrating

I love how he's saying this and suggesting all of the people not on either my or his tribe when my previous message was four lines of "you know, tribal lines don't actually matter right" and then three-quarters of a line of trying to make conversation about music.

I have absolutely no idea what he expected to achieve out of that message. If he was like "yeah, I suppose, maybe we vote out Leon because we haven't talked? And yeah, I love Green Day! What about you?"

Also as a site, can we please stop using "inactive" to refer to a player that is online a lot but doesn't manage to connect with people because their PMs are too short?  I'm certain I'm guilty of this, but when "inactive" also means something it can kind of come off badly.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2020, 04:51:32 pm »
Just an update that I'm sticking with my original Kate vote.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2020, 04:56:25 pm »
Chan not having been here since this afternoon is a bit scary.  If he doesn't have anything up his sleeve, I'm kinda surprised that he'd dip like this.  Though I don't know, maybe it's a time zone thing?