Author Topic: ...and into the fire (Round 5)  (Read 541 times)

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
...and into the fire (Round 5)
« on: July 08, 2020, 05:07:56 pm »
Well that round was kind of garbage, and ended with Chan self-voting after pushing votes against literally every single person except for his two tribe-mates.  But hey, he self-voted, so I guess I can pretend that he was the one voting for Kate to all of the people I didn't already tell about it (read: Poirot and Cheddar)?

Please win this challenge though.  Another tribal council right after this one would be very Not Good, especially since it likely won't start until late, and I'll get one single PM to each person tonight, another single PM to each person tomorrow morning, and then nothing else until 2.5 hours before deadline.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: ...and into the fire (Round 5)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 05:18:00 pm »
Also mods, I feel like Chan is probably going to end up venting very hard in the dead forum.  I really hope he doesn't try to take this out on you <3

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 07:34:00 pm »
Well uh that was certainly a challenge

And uh this is my fourth tribal in five rounds

(edit: a letter)

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 07:57:09 pm »
This thread title is absolutely apt

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 08:19:11 pm »
Not gonna lie, there's a part of me that just wants to play my idol and disappear for a day

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 02:50:57 pm »
It's amazing how Chase thinks he can get away with just ghosting me when I suggest voting out one of his tribemates last round and then when I even consider voting out Kate this time (despite me not even bringing it up to him).  If I have anything to say about it, he ain't staying.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 03:52:00 pm »
Oh I'm still not sure about this idol play, don't get too excited yet specs!

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 03:53:52 pm »
Poirot seems willing to do Chase here, but understandably he wants to make sure we have the votes.  If it's Kate/Chase the only ones voting for me, then we'd need three to force a tie and four to get him out right away.  Trying Cheddar now, he'd be our third (and then probably will need to be Lennie next since I don't know where Leon/Judy are at the moment, even though Judy was online just now).

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 04:11:28 pm »
Yeah no the idol play is probably locked in here, I'd feel really bad if I opted not to use it now and then actually got voted out.  But there's still a chance I guess!

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 04:15:58 pm »
Well we've had Poirot, but now we got Cheddar as well. Just need to demonstrate to each of them that we'll have the votes, but it should definitely be possible with Leon showing up just now, and Lennie/Judy still yet to say no.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 04:43:53 pm »
Well we have a group chat now! These have only gone badly for everyone who's created one so far that I know of!

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 04:46:37 pm »
If I hear before deadline from all five people in the group chat I think I'll retract my idol play honestly.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 04:52:18 pm »
I'm scared about how dead this group chat is, but Cheddar is mid-workout at the moment and only checking in between sets. No clue what Lennie is doing, which might be the bad part.

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 05:01:39 pm »
I think I wasted it, but easier to live with this than the last-second switch that kills me

Paul Blart

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 05:06:54 pm »
Cmon mods I just want to know that I fucked up