Author Topic: MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 6  (Read 411 times)

Sherlock Holmes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 6
« on: August 02, 2020, 05:00:20 pm »

Hercule Poirot
Judy Hopps
Leon Kennedy

Lucifer Morningstar
Penelope Garcia
Rust Cohle

Lucifer Morningstar has immunity!

Welcome to your Tribal Council. You must each vote for one coworker to be fired from the Survivor PD.

Please answer the following questions in this thread:

1) What can you do to guarantee a spot in the final?
2) How do you feel about players on the Jury? Do you feel like you have any safe votes?
3) What most worries you about the current game state?
4) Using the below scale, how safe do you feel at TC tonight?

5) I suppose it's about time for my favourite question.....MAKE A MEME ABOUT THE GAME!!! (answering the question isn't compulsory but failure to answer will make me cry)

Time to reveal the votes

PDT5:00 PM, Mon 3 Aug
EDT8:00 PM, Mon 3 Aug
BST1:00 AM, Tue 4 Aug
ACST9:30 AM, Tue 4 Aug
AEST10:00 AM, Tue 4 Aug

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: MafiaScum's Finest: Tribal Council 6
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 05:26:39 pm »
5) I suppose it's about time for my favourite question.....MAKE A MEME ABOUT THE GAME!!! (answering the question isn't compulsory but failure to answer will make me cry)

Here's a meme for your writing skills:

Hercule Poirot

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 07:24:00 pm »
-You could always win every challenge from 'ere on out. Zat would, I think, guarantee eet. Other zan zat, zere are no guarantees.

2) How do you feel about players on the Jury? Do you feel like you have any safe votes?
-I think zat eet would be rather présomptueux of me to say zat anyone ees going to come in as a "safe vote" pour moi. I don't believe zat any vote ees ever "safe". But I think zat zere are probably some people who might be strongly considering voting for me, some people who might be strongly considering voting against me, and some people who are up in ze air. But in order for zis to matter at all, you 'ave to get zere.

-I'm scared zat I may not make eet to ze end, and I'm scared zat even if I do make eet to ze end, I may not win. I'm also scared about ze fact zat I 'ave 'ad no control at all over ze past two eliminations which ees never fun.

-I forget what I said last round, so I 'ave no frame of reference or consistency to my answers, but I'll say zat I'm feeling PG-13 tonight, mon ami.

-I don't 'ave time for zis maintenant, but if I get ze chance I will try to think of one.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 04:33:40 am »

Challenges!

I'm not sure, honestly. I have a mixed feelings about the Jury. It really depends on them and I have no idea where their head is at.

Not making it to at least the final end.

Hmmm, PG-13 I suppose.

I'll try making one later :D

Rust Cohle

• Desk Duty
  • The Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 12:09:58 pm »
To echo the other answers here, challenge wins are the only true guarantee.

To consider anyone a safe jury vote is the most dangerous assumption you can make.  This game will be decided at the Final Tribal Council.

There are no guarantees.  The less people there are, the greater the opportunity for things to be flipped around from one round to the next.

An emoji face with a neutral mouth expression.  I make my own scale.

Let me take a rain check on this one.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 05:00:49 pm »

Does anyone have any items they would like to play?
Spoiler
Nobody stands up
[close]

Very well, lets see the votes...
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're a loose cannon, Judy Hopps. Turn in your badge and your gun; you're off the case.
Time for some Desk Duty, welcome to the Jury

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]