Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 4664 times)

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2020, 09:18:33 am »
Eh. I'd vote for just about any of them given the right FTC group and argument. I'm reserving judgment.
Hard same.

Echoing this with Penny and Rust near the top

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2020, 04:07:59 pm »
I don't understand the case for Penny? Unless a lot comes out, she hasn't been cognisant in many decisions for the game and faced exactly 1 TC before merge.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2020, 05:30:02 pm »
Regardless, I will be surprised if she does not join us here.

I think Penny goes, then either Rust or Poirot. And then likely Leon or the survivor of Rust/Poirot.

I think Lucifer is locked for finale at this point.

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 05:31:43 pm »
I don't understand the case for Penny? Unless a lot comes out, she hasn't been cognisant in many decisions for the game and faced exactly 1 TC before merge.

I really don’t think only facing one TC before merge should be a negative factor. Penny was very vocal at least with me in messages and was someone who I had planned things with

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2020, 05:33:58 pm »
If Nick hadn't directly gunned for me, Penny would have not made it past a singe TC though.

Every single BAU person complained about her incessantly at shuffle.

Jake Peralta

• Desk Duty
  • Cool. Cool cool cool cool cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2020, 05:47:44 pm »
No I didn’t?
Oh my god this is just like Die Hard!

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2020, 06:00:19 pm »
Sorry Hyperbole. Nick and Lucifer certainly did. "Might have gone before Lance" was the impression I got.

Lennie Briscoe

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2020, 07:14:02 pm »
The impression I got was that on BAU and maybe the 12th precinct, Penelope wasn't the most active person in terms of messaging everyone (maybe Pikachu was an exception?), but when we swapped to the Strike Team, she was more active. I think Lucifer commented on this to me (maybe just because I was positive about her though?).

I definitely would consider voting for Penelope. I thought she was pleasant to talk to, even though we weren't ever really working together, and I think there was some narrative of being good at challenges, which easily could have gotten her targeted, but it never really stuck. If she's not the vote here, I'll definitely be impressed because I do think they should be worried about her winning immunity next round. She hasn't racked up challenge wins in the post-merge but she's done well in several that she hasn't won.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2020, 07:24:51 pm »
Penelope was by far one of the most talkative people in this game. All you had to do was find a common interest and she'd talk to you as long and often as Hercule. She was also legitimately nice all game, and idk, for me that means something.

I'm certainly feeling a type of way about the people I all really really liked still being in the game, and then Leon is there.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2020, 07:55:01 pm »
Penelope was by far one of the most talkative people in this game. All you had to do was find a common interest and she'd talk to you as long and often as Hercule. She was also legitimately nice all game, and idk, for me that means something.

I'm certainly feeling a type of way about the people I all really really liked still being in the game, and then Leon is there.

That is super different to my impression of her. She was the only person actively snarky to me. Like even Pika was more pleasant once merge happened. Probably not quite as bad as Jenny, but not far off. She burnt the bridge pretty damn hard when Nick was eliminated.

In terms of people I most liked, Poirot, Jake, and Grouch easily the best people to talk about off topic with.

But I don't think it is a mistake that four of the five least talkative people from merge are the ones that are still in the game.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2020, 08:42:39 pm »
Probably not quite as bad as Jenny, but not far off. She burnt the bridge pretty damn hard when Nick was eliminated.

Ah, yes. Jenelope.

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2020, 08:55:39 pm »

That is super different to my impression of her. She was the only person actively snarky to me. Like even Pika was more pleasant once merge happened. Probably not quite as bad as Jenny, but not far off. She burnt the bridge pretty damn hard when Nick was eliminated.

In terms of people I most liked, Poirot, Jake, and Grouch easily the best people to talk about off topic with.

But I don't think it is a mistake that four of the five least talkative people from merge are the ones that are still in the game.

I don't know what made you think I was unpleasent unless you were thinking about back with what happened during Codenames, but that was something different going on and I was kind of just taking it out on everything.

I am curious who do you think were the least 5 talkative people in merge?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2020, 09:26:31 pm »
You, Lucifer, Leon, Rust, Penny probably in that order.

And you started with zero personality. I ask you an open ended question and you took it nowhere. Like Scruff did the same but was explicit about it and why, and gave heaps of content besides.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2020, 09:31:27 pm »
Like I probably belong in there as well. My activity tanked hard when I got sick and bogged with work. Which is my own fault from playing, which I shouldn't have and probably won't again unless there is some sort of America-less invitational or something.

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2020, 09:34:07 pm »
You, Lucifer, Leon, Rust, Penny probably in that order.

And you started with zero personality. I ask you an open ended question and you took it nowhere. Like Scruff did the same but was explicit about it and why, and gave heaps of content besides.

If we're gonna be real on this though, it is also on you, I would have a message sitting in your inbox for extended periods of time before I got a response. You're not the only one who is guilty of that though. It was not doing you any favors that I had to talk to you through Poirot at the point of the game that we attempted to get Jake out. I am a very short and straight to the point type of person. It probably went no where in the 4 messages I got from you.

P-edit: I also suffered from the same situation. A lot of the time in the last couple of rounds, I was almost solely on my phone, which also contributed to the messages that I was sending.