Author Topic: ITT I talk about everything except survivor bc this game is boring  (Read 235 times)

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
I tried playing league of legends for the first time in my life yesterday. The first game was OK. I went 6/8 and we won mainly because I got carried but I also didn't suck too badly. Then I went 1/8 the second game and got stomped by a smurf... I haven't played since. other than that I really didn't do much with my life.

I've been sleeping like 9-10 hours a day lately which is a lot, but it's OK I guess

sorry talking about my life is boring but what else am i supposed to talk about? My challenge skills?

I'd talk about my challenge strategy but there wasn't much to it. I knew that the US dollar was roughly worth 80-85 cents to the dollar for the pound and euro
I knew the Australian and canadian dollar were worth about 75 cents to the USD. So I guess those, then I just went with the same rough calculation of 70-75 cents to the USD for any countries with dollar in their currency name because I'm assuming those are dollarized currencies which means they should be similar to the USD but probably slightly less based on my limited understanding of international currency from a speech I gave about Venezuelan bolivares a while back. Then for the rest I basically just assumed they were all worthless and converted them at a 10-20 cents to the USD rate. I also didn't really deviate much from the 5 to 10k guessing range in most instances because that seemed like a likely area for everything to fall. The only exception were when it was like 9k Yen and I was figured I needed to go down substantially more to hit my rough 10-20 cent conversion rate guess.

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: ITT I talk about everything except survivor bc this game is boring
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 02:58:26 pm »
i love how we're not talking about survivor in this thread, but then i spent the bulk of that post talking about the challenge. I'm dumb.

I need to read about wet feet dry feet immigration policy now. I also was thinking that i should just write some kritiks for neg. Like within this basic wet feet dry feet aff there are numerous assertions that cuba and mexico are basically both terrible and it paints the U.S. as the city on a hill as being this wonderful perfect nation everyone wants to live in. This is obviously fucked up and should give some really easy links to ks against this view of the US
so that's what I'll be doing until challenge results drop at least. Then I'm gonna go play valorant or sit on here and message a lot depending on if we win/lose