Author Topic: Rabbiting On  (Read 558 times)

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Rabbiting On
« on: July 05, 2020, 05:07:43 pm »
I got Poirot with me. I'll be good I think.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Rabbiting On
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 06:06:24 pm »
Note to self, challenge at 11am Tuesday morning.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 05:30:06 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 06:29:10 pm »
Poirot
Leon
Cheddar
Lennie
Chase
Paul Blart Mall Cop
Chan
Macer

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2020, 07:23:55 pm »
Which of them do you like? Which are the ones you want to die? Any potential allies (both short and long-term)?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 03:42:32 am »
There's currently an alliance of Myself/Poirot/Leon/Lennie

Chase and Macer are sticking together.

Cheddar wants to hang with me and Poirot.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 08:00:40 am »
All righty I owe all you lovely spectators a catch up.

So first vote, real easy it was always going to be Chan. We all pussyfooted around it and I did my part in going to Chan look, find something for us (the 99 threesome) and we'll hear you out, but we aren't gonna stick our necks out for you. He just kept shooting in the dark with no direction. Over the course of the TC I heard him raise Poirot/Cheddar/Paul/Leon and then he voted Kate. The guy was grasping.

At this point between TCs for that like hour the situation was.
Poirot/Me as a duo
Leon/Lennie as a duo
The two duos as a foursome alliance looking to run the tribe.

Chase/Kate as a duo
Cheddar and Paul as not a duo

Early on in the to tribal it was looking like the vote would be Kate. Then it came to Poirot and My attention that outside our foursome there are zero alliances in this tribe. Then we get offered a five person alliance of Poirot/Myself/Cheddar/Kate/Chase. Me and Poirot both reach the conclusion that if no one else is going to run this tribe, we may as well do it.

So we are now both in the same two alliances running 7 out of the 8 slots. I kinda nudge Kate to forcing a name out for where we are going, she says Blart by a hair, like me and Poirot wanted. So they are voting for Blart. That is 3 votes Blart. Now we are discussing in the real alliance if we go Kate or Blart. Me and Poirot are taking the line of, our alliance stays secret if everyone just ends up on Blart. If we vote for Kate with Blart as the 5th, then everything is going to go in to Chaos and we are exposed.

If we stay secret to say, a merge or a reshuffle. Then we are looking Strong AF, and we will sell out the other three left to build webs with the alliances on the other tribe. Me and Poirot have Grouch for example and there are four players on that other tribe that have not had to even talk alliances because they have never faced a tribal.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 05:28:02 pm »
"I have taken the Sergeant's Exam."

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 05:31:51 pm »
"I have taken the Sergeant's Exam."
I'm sorry, you did not pass the Exam.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 05:32:22 pm »
fair enough

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 06:21:09 pm »
Taken a risk in throwing Cheddar under the bus with Chase to Paul Blart. We will see what happens.

I have shared the exam to my alliance.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 08:33:14 pm »
Ok, current plans. Sow distrust between Blart and Cheddar/Chase

Then try and shut down Cheddar. He is my current scapegoat for everything, but he is happy with me, albeit catching on to a minor extent. You call me Sephora because girl I am glossing over everything.

Chase is outside of everything. If I can sow distrust between Blart and Chase then I can keep Chase isolated. He could become an issue later with a network come a merge or shuffle, but for the moment he is a strong player I want to goatify.

Poirot and I need to sit down and have a mid term strategy meeting. Discuss how we see things in whatever the next phase is. I do not expect a tribe to get down to five members. I expect a shuffle at 14. Maybe Merge at 11 or something.

Anyway, Leon and Lennie is something that we need leverage on. If I can get Blart on side that can help. Chase too. But I want this alliance deep, so I am trying to run all the decisions so if I do have to take them to end it looks good in front of a Jury. But if Lennie can get blindsided, that's something to talk about. My two plans are, take Leon aside at some point and what his Jury play is. I want to take a hard truths line of I want you there because I think I can out talk you in front of a jury, but Lennie has this, this, and this over you when push comes to shove so he doesn't even need to do talking. And then go, look you need a play, cutting an ally is a strong one.

All my side networks are also aimed to work out when to cut Poirot. But I am also happy to final 2 with Poirot. I am making the decisions at the moment.

I think I want one more tribal here. So if there is two, I want one of them. And I want Cheddar to be the one that goes.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2020, 08:54:06 am »
Working really hard on Lennie at the moment. If I can be Lennie's fave in the alliance and Poirot's fave in the alliance I am really strong for when things take a turn for the jury later in the game. Of course assuming we all get that far.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 09:22:38 am »
Order of Like
Poirot
Lennie
Blart
Chase
Cheddar