Author Topic: 99th Precinct  (Read 1309 times)

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: 99th Precinct
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 08:26:17 am »
Jenny actually may have earned more peoples respect for the phone idea.

I think my opinion of Hercule and Groucho went up a bit for sure. Jenny too, at least over Quentin who didn’t show.

Now that we've had the challenge and some time to socialize, if you were to rank your tribemates in terms of your favorability, how would that look? Based on the list you've made, would you think you would want to make an alliance with anyone at this point in the game? If so, who would it be and why? If not, why would it not be a good idea to make a union at this point in time?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 05:32:39 pm »
Yeah, yeah your questions later but I want to go on a tangent.

As somebody who worked an 11 hour shift today, I’ve been offline for around 20 hours straight at this point. I expected to come back really behind and have a kind response from every player.

We all been knew this didn’t happen.

I come back to only four messages, and I think we all know who we aren’t hearing from.

Quentin I get, he’s your typical inactive as hell doesn’t care first boot type.

But Jenny though. Jenny from the block. She is online ALL THE TIME. Why do I, and many other people, only hear from her every 24 hours?

And then she has THE AUDACITY to shit on our second place parade. Hello, I’m the dog. If anyone’s going to shit at an inappropriate time and place it’s me ok? Back off.

But for real wtf Jenny, I’m going to teach all your Growlithe K9s how to piss in your shoes I’m done

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 05:47:10 pm »
what is the most effective method to teach a Growlithe to piss in someone's shoes?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2020, 05:54:48 pm »
what is the most effective method to teach a Growlithe to piss in someone's shoes?
Piss in a shoe in front of them and give yourself a treat. Repeat as much as necessary until one pisses in the shoe. Give them a treat. Repeat for a while. Eventually only give treats sometimes so they don’t always expect a treat. Watch the chaos

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 05:55:24 pm »
no shoe will ever be safe again

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2020, 06:20:13 pm »
Now if I really want to take it too far, I could teach an Arcanine to take a shit in a shoe. But that would just be utter madness

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 06:47:34 pm »
Jenny actually may have earned more peoples respect for the phone idea.

I think my opinion of Hercule and Groucho went up a bit for sure. Jenny too, at least over Quentin who didn’t show.

Now that we've had the challenge and some time to socialize, if you were to rank your tribemates in terms of your favorability, how would that look? Based on the list you've made, would you think you would want to make an alliance with anyone at this point in the game? If so, who would it be and why? If not, why would it not be a good idea to make a union at this point in time?

Based on current real-world events, I do not think it would be a good idea for us cops to make a union.  If we are talking about an alliance though, I think we all have an understood "Jenny and Quentin on the bottom" thing right now, and I think sticking you neck out to make the alliance right now is not great. I think everyone wants the alliance but nobody wants to pull the trigger on making it because they would become the leader.

Best
Cheddar
Grouch
Judy
Hercule
Lucifer
--------- (Cut off line of who I want to be in an alliance with)
Jenny
Quentin
Worst

Jenny is tilting me, but she can't be lower than Quentin rn since he's literally absent.

Also I have another funny Jenny quote hang on

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 06:48:04 pm »
She just told me that she wishes this game would move faster! Like girl, you aren't keeping up with the current pace!

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 07:10:31 pm »
Now if I really want to take it too far, I could teach an Arcanine to take a shit in a shoe. But that would just be utter madness

if u did this with a miltank, then it'd be udder madness

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2020, 09:20:32 pm »
CHEDDAR!

I couldn't bring myself to neuter you. But if anything happens to you, I will neuter anyone responsible.

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 09:26:43 pm »
Going to give this question thing a try.

How big of a fan of survivor are you? How many seasons have you watched? And what player would you like to model you game after?
I'm a huge survivor fan! I've seen most seasons at least once, but many old school seasons before Cook Islands (excluding PI) I have not seen. As for what player I'd model my game after, I think Adam Klein is probably my closest comparison. Play a great but underrated social game while managing my threat level well. Then at the end of the game identify who I need to take out to win and make it happen. But I don't think anything is a perfect match, and we'll see how my game evolves this time.

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2020, 05:23:33 pm »
Ok y’all I get not being good at flash games but damn 900 ain’t acceptable.

I suspect some challenge throwing was afoot, which tbh, I had heavily considered doing myself so oh well I guess.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2020, 05:56:53 pm »
It was a close call and looks like there is a tough decision ahead of you. Prior to the vote, could you give me an update ranking of the favorability of your tribemates?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2020, 07:25:51 pm »
Same as above but flip Jenny and Quentin.

Quentin is a no factor, which SUCKS.

But Jenny is a straight up wildcard gamebot. She’s like Robo-Cop where shes a gamebot who doesn’t want to talk anything but game, but then she’s mostly just bitching about it being slow.

I think somebody slipped some malware in her code though, because now she’s complaining about the vote being on Quentin now because it’s “boring”.

She seems like that type of player who might just flip in a swap for shits and giggles and I don’t like that one bit.

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2020, 09:54:31 pm »
Started a group chat to get our 5 on the same page. Now I can’t come off strong during the vote though, because starting the group chat AND dictating the vote makes me a leader and I don’t want that