Author Topic: 99th Precinct  (Read 1308 times)

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
99th Precinct
« on: June 27, 2020, 12:47:57 pm »

Walking into this game as a cute as fuck dog has some advantages I think. Like who can vote this good boi out early? Pepper in the occasional Cheddar gif and there ya go.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: 99th Precinct
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 01:14:27 pm »
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD BOI I LOVE IT.

(cough)

But tell me what's going on. How do you feel about the game so far? Have any strategies you're developing?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 01:48:35 pm »
It's been quiet so far. Grouch is fun, and even tho I only have one or two messages with her, the rabbit from Zootopia seems cool!

None as of now, I want to play the early game lowkey and just social. Make friends and don't break them unless needed. But don't worry, this dog has a bite ;)

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 02:15:15 pm »
I like sass! When you say you like bite, what does that mean?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 03:20:22 pm »
I’m not afraid to alter aggressive later in the game if I need to

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 03:20:53 pm »
Also, I’m sure Hercule is nice, but his posting style w/ his character is obnoxious as fuck

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 06:04:00 pm »
Aside from Hercule, with whom else have you spoken? What's your read on them?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 06:51:11 pm »
Aside from Hercule, with whom else have you spoken? What's your read on them?

I’ve spoken with everybody a little bit and here are my gut reads

Lucifer - Going to be safe. Socially solid and active, he’s golden for the first vote or two.

Grouch - Big threat later in the game but great to have right now. Easily the most active player.

Hercule - Ok his posting has gotten a little less obnoxious. I think he’s a really good guy/player but damn his posting style can be annoying. He’s going to be that person who comes on too hard at a merge or swap and gets the boot.

Judy Rabbit - She seems cool as fuck but has weird hours. No idea how that’s gonna work for her, but I think she’ll be safe.

Quentin Lance - Relatively inactive so far, no real read. I think the first boot on our tribe could be him potentially.

Officer Jenny - The other first boot candidate I think. She’s kind of bland so far but we’ll see if I can get her to open up more.

Cheddar - Future sole survivor Halloween Heist champion

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 09:47:50 am »
You can't solve this all by yourself, with out a raggy who would be your second in command?

I think right now Judy would be my preferred second, but also I think the real answer is that I would like to be HER second in command.  And Grouch's. And Hercule's. And Lucifer's.

That will keep me in a central position, and if I'm everybody's second in command, you tell me. Who's really in charge?

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 10:07:43 am »
Is it a bit scary to be the sidekick to everyone's hero? If people start to draw lines in the sand, how can you manage your way through the mess?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 10:14:28 am »
I'm used to being man's best friend!

When people draw lines in the sand, I'll have to adapt to the circumstance and see where my paws will go, but based on early impressions on this tribe, I think a line won't be drawn until Jenny and Quentin are out.

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 11:08:29 am »
I think we may have won that.

Good news is even if we didn't, I think even the challenge solidified the easier targets of Jenny and Quentin. Quentin for flaking when he said he would be on at 1, and Jenny for prematurely starting the clock

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 11:48:47 am »
You mentioned how a couple tribemates had some faux pas in the challenge, but did your opinion of anyone go  up after the challenge?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 12:08:56 pm »
Jenny actually may have earned more peoples respect for the phone idea.

I think my opinion of Hercule and Groucho went up a bit for sure. Jenny too, at least over Quentin who didn’t show.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 06:16:17 pm »
Not relevant to the game but I watched this and thought of you.