Author Topic: Swap-o-ween Heist  (Read 1207 times)

Re: Swap-o-ween Heist
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2020, 10:00:26 pm »
Now that Blart is dead, what would be your trust ranking of what everyone's said to you this tribal?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2020, 09:33:32 am »
Now that Blart is dead, what would be your trust ranking of what everyone's said to you this tribal?

My trust would be:

1. Hercule - 10/10 he’s my ride or die. And by that I plan for us to ride and he dies before me because he’s hopefully a perceived bigger threat.  Not too soon though I hope.

2. Chase - Very loyal pupper. Nice guy and I like him a lot.

3. Judy Hopps - Shes been less active lately but I still trust that she’s got my back.

4. Lennie - I think I’ve done good with maintaining a solid relationship here despite us voting out his friend now. I told him first that Leon was being considered as an option.

5. Leon - Loved the guy, but he threw my name out as a decoy to Chase, which makes me his #4 on this list. Not where I want to be

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2020, 09:44:48 am »
Also @ Mods if we don’t swap next round I’m going rogue and taking a hostage. Don’t make me do it

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2020, 12:28:31 pm »
Hercule just hit me with that shits going down text oh boy

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2020, 12:30:13 pm »
He says everything is going alright and he has my back but he needs to talk to me. Let’s hope for the best out of this but if things somehow flipped on me, ya boi has an idol

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2020, 02:38:06 pm »
Ope Chase is being voted out and I was left out of it because “the dogs are close” rumor that Paul started.

Hercule is sneakily filling me in, so now I have to put on my acting chops to feel a bit betrayed by it.

THAT BEING SAID. I refuse to go as deep into the role as Hercule is suggesting because it sounds like a horrible idea that will make me a target. Instead I’ll bend the truth of my frustration with #dogalliance and being left out of the vote after I was blatantly told by both Hercule and Judy “We can’t vote Chase.”

If Lennie or Judy tells me about it I will switch my vote, and then resume the why was I left out of this damage control.

I would be more frustrated if this didn’t establish a Hercule/I sharing more information under the rug thing. This could be invaluable to helping me play my idol correctly