Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 4676 times)

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2020, 02:00:42 am »
Grouch said he's glad to see Cheddar again

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2020, 04:32:52 am »
Detective Pikachu is currently giving the impression that he didn't like how all his original tribemates from the 12th got eliminated from my previous tribe, so I think it might be a while to get on his good side.

Also, I think if we ever go to TC, Quentin is gonna be the first one to go.

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2020, 10:13:00 am »
What are your thoughts now?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2020, 07:35:36 pm »
Oh hi, I'll write my new thoughts later. I just spent 1 hour replying to everyone.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2020, 05:44:09 am »
Okay so, since my last confessional, I've said that I'm on set with being allies with Scruff and Grouch. I talked a lot to Grouch about his thoughts on everyone so far and he did mention that he likes Cheddar, so I proposed a Scruff/Leon/Cheddar/Grouch alliance. With that said, Rust also is interested in working with me. I tried to propose to Grouch about a Scruff/Leon/Rust/Grouch alliance, but it seems like Rust and Grouch aren't liking each other.

Anyways just right now, Scruff and I have been talking and he thinks that Pikachu and Grouch are really close to each other. Going with Scruff/Leon/Cheddar/Grouch alliance would potentially be confusing at some point, he thinks, so this TC, he's going with Cheddar. Rust and Pikachu are on board with that too. Well, I'm a Scruff ho3 so, I went with it. Not to mention, I've always doubted Cheddar and I was actually considering pushing for him in my last TC. Cheddar beign voted out will give me a peace of mind though.

Which brings me to Grouch and Pikachu. Grouch and I were talking about Pikachu and we're on the same page about disliking Pikachu. Pikachu has been interrogatory to me which gave me cold vibes from him and just rubbed me off the wrong way. Scruff thinks they're keeping a distance with each other because they don't want to find out that the two were close. Grouch did also mention to me that he's going to consider voting between Rust and Pikachu. So, I'm just here being "?????" all confused as fuck.

NOT TO MENTION, Rust thinks Pikachu and Scruff likes each other and that just gives me the impression they're secret allies and Grouch is cHeAtiNg oN Me, but what do I know? I'm a sCruFF HO3. I'm just inclined to follow his thoughts. Everyone seems to be a scRuFf HO3 but it's assuring to be ScRuFf's lIl b1CtH.

ANYWAYS, fwiw, i'm just prioritizing my survival. Idc who gets voted out as long as it's not me and my husband Scruff. It makes me super confusEDDDDD tho because a while ago, Scruff is okay with us being allies with Grouch and Cheddar, and now he doesn't want it. Idk what changed his mind tho. I do noT want to doubt Scruff buT some things just doesn't connect with me idk idk.

I'm also worried that if Grouch somehow survives this tribe and merged with Hercule and Judy, he might say bad things abt me to those two, but imma just stay loyal with Jake and Scruff at merge just like the real throuple that we are. #menageatrois

(not sure y im writing my confessional like this)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 05:45:42 am by Leon Kennedy »

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2020, 05:50:24 am »
Pikachu also received a word that I was rubbing him the wrong way. Well, it's not like I wasn't vocal about it lol, but it did made me feel concerned who's the snitch. I asked Rust and he said that Scruff was the one who said it to Pikachu and Pikachu asked him about it and Rust confirmed.

Hmm, Scruff snitching on me?

I asked Scruff without mentioning Rust, he said he would never.

Why would Rust lie though? I mentioned to Scruff what Rust said to me.

Well, Scruff mentioned that I shouldn't be worried about it bc apparently ppl like me that much and im not going to be voted in this tribe ever. He also thinks Grouch was the one who said that to Pikachu. Why would PIkachu throw Scruff's name thO chile this is confusing.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2020, 06:10:44 am »
Okay now Grouch thinks a Cheddar vote is a bad move and he wants to go for Pikachu and Rust, which makes me doubt the thought process of Scruff behind the "Grouch and Pikachu are boyfriends" narrative.

I'm too tired to explain things but here's what I said to Scruff which basically sums up what Grouch said to me and my thoughts:
Hey, I'm not going to lie to you and I'm just 100% going to be honest. Though I do see some connections and possibility that Grouch and Pikachu may be secretly allies with each other, judging on what Grouch has been said so far, I don't think they really are. I really can't see it. I explained to him that I might go for Cheddar because of the fact that Pikachu and Rust and you have been pushing his name and also because of the fact that I've been doubting Cheddar ever since this swap happened.

Grouch thinks Cheddar is a bad move and I'm going state why as short and straightforward as possible. 1) He thinks Cheddar has no friends, 2) One of Pikachu and Rust might be a threat, 3) Pikachu is incredibly tied to Nick (which I find concerning because Rust did mention to me that Nicki is an alpha styled player), 4) He doesn't really like Rust, 5) In his conclusion, a Cheddar vote is bad because he thinks at merge, we (as in Grouch and I) would have an advantage with someone who doesn't have any friends like Cheddar over someone who has a lot of friends, meaning Pika and Rust.

My thoughts: I don't think Grouch and Pika are really close as you imply them to be. I agree with his statement but he's forgetting the 1 fact: I'm loyal to you.

Let me know what you think.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2020, 06:48:57 am »
wow i am so torn

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2020, 06:51:35 am »
this is the hardest tc i've been in so far chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2020, 05:17:09 pm »
this is the hardest tc i've been in so far chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What was hard about it? What has the aftermath been?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2020, 01:40:47 am »
Oh, I keep forgetting to update my confessional.

The hardest thing about this challenge is having to decide whether to vote for Cheddar or Pikachu. I was trying to get Grouch on board with Cheddar and as you all have known, he was so against it and disagreed with it. He made a case about why it's a bad move and why we should go for Pikachu instead. Apparently, Pikachu has strong connections with Nick and somehow, Grouch thinks that's a threat.

I agreed with it and talked about it to Scruff as per my last post in here.

Well, of course, I was waiting for Scruff to get online, but it was too late and I was already sleepy and headed to bed. Before I went to sleep, Grouch made a group chat of Scruff/Me/Cheddar/Grouch alliance. Both Scruff and I, despite us being so set on getting Cheddar out, really never declined the alliance because it was too late to decline it. I was still considering to vote Pikachu, that's why I said "this is the hardest tc i've been so far" lol but I'm still waiting for Scruff to come online and he didn't and I was sleepy, so I voted for Cheddar and PMed Scruff that I just went with Cheddar.

Well, after I woke up, I made the right choice because Scruff made a case on why Cheddar should be the vote and why Pikachu isn't a threat. He thinks that we could easily build numbers with Nick on our side and possibly, Penelope. Which, I do agree and it makes sense.

The aftermath of it all, Grouch got super mad at us because of the position we left him in. I apologized of course, but the trust is already broken. He also said that if he knew both Scruff and I were really on set with Cheddar, he would have voted Cheddar too. That was my mistake, honestly, not telling him, but he was so against the Cheddar vote that I didn't consider telling him I'm set on a Cheddar vote. Anyways, It made me feel guilty as fuck but I've already chosen my side and it's with Scruff, Rust, and Pikachu.

With all that said, Rust proposed making a gc of us four to solidify the alliance. I asked him about what he feels to Pikachu because at that time, I thought Pikachu might be a threat at merge (and still feeling guilty about what I did to Grouch). Luckily, Rust isn't really a Pikachu ho3 and he's loyalty is with me and Scruff. He proposed making a group chat of us three first before making one with Pikachu. Long story short, he's basically on the same page as Scruff about Pikachu being beneficial to us three at merge. Before we won this challenge and while I'm asleep, he made group chat of us three named "Tres Narcos"

Pikachu and I have been getting well. I've been trying to get on his good side by saying "I'm willing to move past what I felt about you and give our relationship a chance" etc etc and now, we're good.

Oh, I also called out Scruff if he's "cheating on me" with Pikachu, meaning if they have secret allies they don't want me to find out. He said that isn't the case etc etc, which I believed him cause there's no point in doubting him. It makes me feel worried though that Pikachu said to me that Scruff was the one who told him about what I felt with him being cold but Scruff denied saying that he was the one who said it to me. Should I be scared? Hmm...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 01:42:31 am by Leon Kennedy »

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2020, 12:44:55 pm »
HITCHCOCK: Thank you so much for saving Mable.
SCULLY: Mable is what he calls his favorite toilet seat.  Thank you so much for rescuing Gloria.
HITCHCOCK: Gloria is Scully's girl.  And by girl I mean toilet seat.  She's in the stall right next door to Mable.
SCULLY: Anyway, sorry you haven't seen us lately.  We've been getting... reacquainted.
HITCHCOCK: We're here now though!  So can you please catch us up on your game so far?  Give us the full debriefing!
SCULLY: Well, maybe not the full debriefing.  Maybe just a few sentences.
HITCHCOCK: Three sentences or less, please!

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2020, 05:38:35 am »

Flash games are tiring

Alexandra Cabot

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2020, 04:18:03 am »
i'm dumb as rocks can you explain to me what the tribal vibe is currently

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2020, 05:13:04 am »
Well, after the shitshow that happened between Grouch and I, as soon as I reunited with everyone, I had the feeling that Grouch might come after me and Scruff, so I PMed Hercule, Judy, and Lennie about it, telling my side of the story. Grouch is obviously going to be reunited with them and I don't know if they'll have my back.

I'm also happy to be reunited with Scruff and Jake. They are my core allies as they are to me. We all feel the same way and we all want the same thing: for us to be included in the final three. Anyways, we're discussing about the people we could be allies with. Long story short, we all think the 27th and the 12th (except Lennie) being the majority group is the answer.

I've also heard about the Jake and Judy drama on the Strike Team TC. That made me doubt my alliance with Judy. Apparently, Jake was coming for Judy because of the fact that he's worried Hercule and Judy are close. It's an attempt to get Judy out of Hercule, which tbh, I've always wanted for. Even back in SVU, although I feel secured with them, I've always didn't really think Judy is the one I can work with at merge.

My drama with Grouch sounds like it is the talk of the town. Everybody sounds like they're talking about it as from what I've heard. I'm actually trying to ghost Grouch but The Wheelmen Alliance (my alliance with Jake and Scruff) thinks it might be better if we don't come for Grouch at first. Both Scruff and I are trying to salvage our relationship with Grouch, and I think it's going well? I don't think Grouch is dumb and he probably thinks we're just doing it for a show.

Anyways, I've also heard about Lucifer betraying the alliance between Penelope, Jake, and Nick, because Lucifer heard he Judy is the idol and Judy is being voted out, so Lucifer joined the vote with Nick, then Jake after, then Penelope remained her vote to Judy. Right now, The Wheelmen is considering to push for Lucifer because aside from this, Lucifer might be the less controversial option.

I've been also talking to Hercule and Lennie and I like them both. Jake and I have been in good terms with Hercule. I really like Hercule but with Judy around, it's not safe for us to recruit Hercule in the alliance. Both Hercule and Lennie have showed both Jake and I interest to be working with us. Jake and I have agreed that we're "the wheelmen" of the whole merge tribe because of our strong connections to other tribes. Surprisingly though, Hercule and Lennie both think that Judy will not survive this tribe and will be voted out at some point. If that's the case, they'll both move on.

Right now, I'm just waiting for the formalized majority group alliance. The group chat hasn't been made yet and no one is throwing names around. I'm not entirely sure if The Wheelmen would push for Lucifer, so I didn't throw that name around, even with Rust, Pikachu, and Penelope. I'm actually worried that I might go to sleep before any decision has made.

Jake seems to be doubting Rust and Pikachu though. He just opened it up to me and asked my opinion. Well, my opinion is, I think both Rust and Pikachu might be of great advantage to us as we can use them to get rid of people that is if their loyalty is in us. Scruff also feels more better with Rust. Both Scruff, Rust, and I can agree that Pikachu can be a shield at the later days of the merge, just like what we think with Grouch.