Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 4683 times)

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2020, 09:56:00 am »
Well, Chan gives off a mixture of a Hannah and Ace. He's definitely going to be voted out. Hercule told me what he gathered from Kate. Chan is definitely going to be voted out if 12th precinct had gone to TC.

I've formalized my alliance with Hercule and Lennie. I don't know but I've never felt the same connection as I felt with Jake and Scruff, but those two definitely made me feel secure, for some reason. Lennie did also suggest that us original three from 27th precinct should stick together, so I did mention that to Paul. Judy and Chase may be a good associate to us, with Jennie being the most likely to be our associate since Hercule said he likes her. I'm thinking that Judy and Hercule are allies from before, hmm.

Well, I've been trying to push for the agenda to vote Chan, so I can kind of guarantee my safety. He's the easy vote out of everyone, so I definitely hope we aren't going to TC. I'm also trying my best to participate with the challenge. Hopefully, we'll win cause idk what to feel anymore if we didn't.

If I'm going to rank, I'd say:

1. Lennie
2. Hercule
3. Paul
4. Judy and Chase - same tier
5. Cheddar and Kate - same tier
6. Chan

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2020, 07:19:36 pm »
You mentioned you had some concerns previously because your two favorite players were sent to the other tribe. How are you handling it?

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2020, 07:08:13 am »
Well, I don't know if I'm handling it well, but I think I am? Cause now, I am the one who's proposing for an alliance with Hercule, Lennie, and Judy. Scruff and Jake definitely gave me a sense of security and I felt protected with them, but I don't feel like that when the swap recently happened, so I had to make an alliance to somewhat feel protected again like how I did with those two.

If I'm being honest, those three I am certainly having good vibes with, but I'm not sure if I could really trust them. Lennie is the one that I trust the most though, but I hope I can also trust those three just like with Jake and Scruff.

Anyways about the TC, everyone's pretty set on Chan and I'm also not hesitating to vote for him. He definitely didn't give me a good impression as I've said, so bye bye to Chan.

I still can't cope up with the fact that I betrayed Hannah. I wish I could still be friends with her lol. It's just a game after all.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2020, 04:07:00 pm »
Judy said this to me

you are sexy, I am furry, all is right with the world.

LMFAOO I LOVE IT

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2020, 04:09:59 pm »
Oh not sure if I've said this but I really feel bad lying to Lennie. I don't know if it makes sense to still keep my alliance with Jake and Scruff a secret. He actually thought us three were allies and he's more of the +1. Then I pretended to be confused cause "I thought otherwise". I just said something like "maybe those two are allies because I'm just always following those two" lol. But either way, I hope Lennie trusts me.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2020, 08:01:35 am »
Hercule, me, Lennie, and Judy are all in the same page about Kate. We don't have a strong connection to her. But Hercule and Judy thinks that if it could cause "drama" if we were to go with Kate. The other option is voting for Paul. Lennie sent me a pm thinking that he's fine with voting Paul but he also thinks "it could come back to bite us" if Paul was voted out and I am feeling: scared. Idk lol.

I don't have a problem voting for Paul but what Lennie said made me feel worried.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2020, 05:15:12 pm »
What the hell...

I don't know what to say to Paul.

I'm also starting to think Lennie knows about this.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2020, 01:38:32 pm »
I have taken the Sergeant's Exam.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2020, 01:53:31 pm »
I'm sorry, you did not pass the exam.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2020, 01:20:09 pm »
I didn't know if I did good with the challenge chile i am so done with going to tc

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2020, 06:21:21 pm »
Can we have more mafia challenges? I am good at it. Jk jk.

Well, before we all decided to come for Paul last TC, we all agreed Chase is a threat and now I've heard from Hercule that Chase is going after me. So, Chase is the vote.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2020, 01:33:09 am »
So, I've talked to everyone and I'm having good vibes with everyone. I still need more info about everyone though before I establish connection with them. Hercule put in a good word about Grouch and Grouch said Scruff mentioned me to him. I can see a Scruff/me/Grouch ally. I'm also super thrilled to be reunited with Scruff.

Anyways, Cheddar and I were having a little bit of a drama because I threw his name at Chase ONLY because I don't want Chase to think I was going after him. I was honest with Cheddar about that, but he made it a big deal to him. He thought I was going after him if Chase isn't the vote, and that is kind of true, but I was sure that Chase is going to be the vote because of our four member alliance. I also was hurt by the fact that he voted me, but turns out, Chase made a Hercule, Judy, and Cheddar alliance and Hercule and Judy were just betraying them cause they're loyal to me and Lennie. Anyways, I'm willing to move past it and I want to work with Cheddar. If Scruff and Grouch are going to be allies (which seems likely), I kind of want Cheddar to be in it, but that depends because I still don't fully trust him after that previous TC happened.

OR I could go after him if a TC happens, hmm. I feel like a cruel person though, but it is what it is.

Anyways, Rust told me about him being bummed that Kate got voted out and he was the first person I've said that Kate got voted out with an idol in play. Idk if the previous other tribe knows that there is an idol in play, but I outed it out to him. Of course, I lied, pretending I liked Kate when I was the first person to push for Kate.

Detective Pikachu is okay though.

Right now, I'm just on set being allies with Scruff and Grouch. If we won't be going with Cheddar as an ally, I'd go with Rust. Of course, Scruff is here, so he'll be helpful with forming allies. I also should keep remembering myself that people could have their own allies before this swap happened, so it may or may not be hard to find allies.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2020, 01:36:37 am »
Would like to point out that Cheddar and I are okay now, I think. I made sure that my lies are believable because I do not want to expose my alliance with Hercule, Judy, and Lennie, but I think it kind of exposed it to Cheddar because he was betrayed by Judy and Hercule. I just said that I had an impression that Judy and Hercule are allies and I'm allies with Lennie and that us four were highkey working together but never formalized the alliance.

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2020, 01:37:27 am »
I think getting rid of Cheddar would make me feel safe idk idk

Leon Kennedy

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2020, 01:39:58 am »
I'm also thinking about what Lennie said, that the lack of TC in BAU is kind of making them pumped up with who they're going to vote for if they went to TC.

Speaking of other tribes, I just realized that Quentin hasn't replied to me.