Author Topic: 99th Precinct  (Read 1368 times)

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: 99th Precinct
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 06:26:40 am »
Started a group chat to get our 5 on the same page. Now I can’t come off strong during the vote though, because starting the group chat AND dictating the vote makes me a leader and I don’t want that

Why don't you want to be a leader? Do you want to be a follower?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 07:28:45 am »
As I said earlier I want to be more of a second in command type to multiple players. Leaders get targeted early. The person behind them still has respect without the target

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2020, 07:47:57 am »
Lucifer just said that Jenny threw out Hercule's name to him  ???

She coulda had it easy tbh, but she has been so insistent on being sketchy that like damn girl. You're digging your own grave.  On the brightside, this round won't be boring I guess ;)

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 08:31:30 am »
Also I think I’m succeeding well in my relationships. Lucifer confided in new that Jenny proposed a Jenny/Judy/Lucifer alliance to target Hercule. He wants me to keep it on the DL, and I will but him sharing that with me definitely means I’m tight with him.

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2020, 10:25:36 am »
And Lucifer just told me that he's keeping the fact that she proposed the alliance a secret but already told Hercule about Jenny throwing out his name, so now it's time for me to also give Hercule that heads up for some brownie points, while also leaving out the Lucifer/Judy/Jenny alliance talk to keep Lucifer's trust too!  ;D

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2020, 06:30:00 pm »
What's your thought process going into this challenge? Are you optimistic about your chances of doing well?

Cheddar

• Off The Case
  • Not some common bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2020, 11:03:22 pm »
The thing is these words are bullshit and the trick is to do the easy cop out, hoping other people do as well.

AKA I’m putting all of my answers in order based on our welcome post