Author Topic: Granny Smith  (Read 2622 times)

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Granny Smith
« on: May 20, 2019, 07:04:36 pm »
Rest in Apples

SENT USING PONYPHONE
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Re: Granny Smith
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 07:09:35 pm »
RIP

You had a bloody good run, though. If you had beaten Coco there you'd have been the favourite for FTC, I'm pretty sure.

DJ Pon-3

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 07:11:45 pm »
Maybe you can shed some light for me on what the heck you were doing other than being a motionless lump of social!

Youd have had a pretty good shot at my vote if you won, but I'm still glad you didnt, sorry bout it. :P

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 07:12:10 pm »
No offence to them but I think Sunburst would've been a favourite against those two

SENT USING PONYPHONE
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 07:15:36 pm »
I'd also be quite interested in hearing your side of things Gran :D I haven't had anypony from the WTA here to talk to until you got here just now so I have no clue what was going on with that (especially when yall voted me out :'( ).

DJ Pon-3

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 07:20:25 pm »
No offence to them but I think Sunburst would've been a favourite against those two

SENT USING PONYPHONE

All he would have to do would be show up

So I'd give him a 50-50 shot

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 07:58:14 pm »
I am very curious about your perspective of what has happened. Also sad you're here, because I would have voted for you.

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 12:26:09 am »
Hay everypony <3

I would be very happy to share 'bout mah perspective on the game! I probably mentioned it somewhere but I'm workin' night shifts at the moment and life is hard right now. So it might take me a while to get mah thoughts out.

Maybe you can shed some light for me on what the heck you were doing other than being a motionless lump of social!

Youd have had a pretty good shot at my vote if you won, but I'm still glad you didnt, sorry bout it. :P
DJ what ya gotta know is I wasn' jus' a motionless lump of social, I'm a motionless lump of sweet delicious crispness! <3

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 12:53:03 am »
Also DJ ya are makin' me feel like I'm in FTC with havin' to justify mah game and all, and one of the great things 'bout bein' here is that I'm not at FTC but it's okay I'll talk 'bout mah game anyway.

So first off, in what is probably not a surprise to anypony, I considered Coco to be mah closest ally from lilerally day one. I think she considered me to be her closest ally too? I mean she didn' vote me out so that's an endorsement I reckon. But she was also such a thorn in mah side, as much as I loved her. It couldn' jus' be me that was in with all the ponies, she had to go ahead and be close to the ponies that I was close to as well! I thought I'd have ponies like Starlight Glimmer as connections of MAH OWN instead of it becomin' jus another alliance me and Coco were part of, but then Starlight ends up goin' ahead and jus' group PMin' both of us and I'm jus' here thinkin' "not another one gosh". So I couldn' argue havin' a better social game than her (and as DJ has pointed out that was mah main sellin' point in a FTC scenario), plus as much as I tried to be generally lovable she did it better than me anyway, plus as ya ponies know she had a reputation for makin' more #moves than I did.

I seriously don' know what I would have done if I had to go up against Coco in a FTC. "We essentially played the same game, but she did it slightly better? Now please vote for me lol?"

So I needed to get Coco out, but there was that silly idol and I thought "okay it's a bit tight but let's aim for F5", but then she won immunity. :/

Neither Pear nor Rarity seemed very confident in their chances at beatin' Coco at Onitama, and hay, I wasn' either, but I'd bought the game a few days back, played it quite a few times since then and thought, "what the hay I'll give it a shot" and so I planned to make it so that it was me vs. Coco in Onitama. She might've done it anyway (I suspected Rarity was lyin' 'bout wantin' to take me to F3 but who can neigh for sure), but I asked Rarity to please take Pear with her.

And now I'm here.

So there ya go, the story of the romance between mahself and Coco and mah failed plans to get her out.

Don' get me wrong, I thought Coco was amazeponies. Mah confessional is a bit of a Coco fanclub at times, but I knew I couldn' beat her at FTC.

More things in other posts. If anypony has a specific question, feel free to ask that too.

In the meantime I'll jus' ramble 'bout random stuff 'cause THIS IS MAH THREAD DAMN IT

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 04:20:39 am »
Granny 💖

Hey, shame that you're here, in answer to what you said, a couple of reasons why I spoke to you both together is that it was obvious that whatever you guys did you did it together and so when I did that big info dump I didn't want to do it to just 1 pony

Can I ask, when there was the pinkie v Soarin v Coco vote...why did you both act as if you hadn't heard Cocos name when really you had, it put me in a super panicky state because I was seriously trying my best to help Coco in that vote and from the info I had I believed that Coco was going home but the whole time you and Coco acted as if you'd never heard Cocos name

Also if everypony knew that Coco was a threat for ages, why didn't anypony try to get her out sooner? Did anypony know about Rarity having a load of items which could've been used to attack Coco

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 04:21:15 am »
Also not trying to like put you on trial, just helpful to get information

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 05:32:01 am »
I don't know I think you had a better social game than Coco... But like you were also seen as "the social threat" of the merge so who knows? And yeah, Starlight does love group PMs hahaha.

SENT USING PONYPHONE

DJ Pon-3

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 08:44:43 am »
@Star- because we knew she had an idol

My whole plan was to use the parasprites against her but the timing never worked except for at 6 when rarity supposedly forgot to play them (but was probably just being a shitto for reasons I still dont understand)

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2019, 10:18:13 am »
Yeah but like...okay knowing that she had an idol and knowing that F4 will be firemaking like a bit of backtracking would've helped?
F4 can't vote out
F5 can be voted out but won challenge
F6 she has an idol
F7 can be voted out

Wouldn't an F7 vote out attempt had been better?

From what I gathered (I could be wrong) but pretty much every vote was easy votes, nopony really went against the alliance and the only ponies game that truly benefitted was Coco, because she had all the power with the idol being used as a threat

The only saving grace to this is Rarity having a load of items which couldve taken Coco out, Rarity will need to have a good reason as to why she didn't take Coco out at F6 if she wants my vote

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 11:20:08 am »
Granny - What happened to the Wrong Timezone Alliance on the round I got voted out and afterwards? I'm guessing we'll hear about this in Jury speeches, but I'd like to hear your perspective on it all. Was I just cut out of it and everypony else carried on, or was it more complicated than that?

DJ Pon-3

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 11:28:36 am »
@star- probably, but everypony was bad at blindsides and I for one was worried that I would become the biggest threat if I made my move while there were still quite a few rounds left in which to remove me

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 03:10:30 pm »
Sorry 'bout not neighin' more after that last post. Life got distractin'!

Granny 💖

Hey, shame that you're here, in answer to what you said, a couple of reasons why I spoke to you both together is that it was obvious that whatever you guys did you did it together and so when I did that big info dump I didn't want to do it to just 1 pony

Can I ask, when there was the pinkie v Soarin v Coco vote...why did you both act as if you hadn't heard Cocos name when really you had, it put me in a super panicky state because I was seriously trying my best to help Coco in that vote and from the info I had I believed that Coco was going home but the whole time you and Coco acted as if you'd never heard Cocos name

Also if everypony knew that Coco was a threat for ages, why didn't anypony try to get her out sooner? Did anypony know about Rarity having a load of items which could've been used to attack Coco
Oh yeah I didn' have an issue with ya PMin' us together. It was more jus' an example of mah struggles to separate mah game from Coco's durin' the merge.

In the Pinkie v Soarin v Coco vote, I think we actually hadn' heard Coco's name come up? I'm pretty sure ya were the first to neigh anythin' 'bout it to us. Derpy actually pretended with me as if she had voted Pinkie the first time and was plannin' on doin' it again the second time. At that time I saw Chrysalis and I and as arch enemies that couldn' take each other out yet. I wasn' at all close with Rarity at that time, and I think Pinkie jus' assumed that Coco and I were forever against her after she tried creatin' a group alliance with us the previous round and we still voted her out. (I'm assumin' those were the mane ponies that were considerin' a Coco vote)

As for not takin' Coco out sooner, DJ is correct in that she, mahself and Soarin all knew that Coco had the idol. And the fact is, Coco was mah closest ally, and I knew she wasn' gonna vote me out. I tried to branch out a bit come the merge and considered becomin' close with ponies like Chrysalis, but that didn' really work out. I woke up early in the mornin' before deadline of the F7 round, realised I was bein' targeted and had to put a stop to that. Sure I could've taken a risk and been all like LET'S BLINDSIDE COCO, but I wasn' really willin' to do that 'cause there were obviously ponies who were willin' to vote for me if it came down to it. Maybe in hindsight I should've been more open with DJ 'bout how I was plannin' to vote Coco out from earlier on, but with Coco tellin' me all 'bout how much she loved DJ throughout the whole game pretty much, there was a risk that DJ was hooked on the Coco Kool Aid. And I'm assumin' DJ probably thought the same thing 'bout me.

I also didn' know 'bout Rarity's items. Mah relationship with Rarity was kinda weird. We were not close at all (despite the WTA), until after Dash was voted out, at which point she actually massively reached out to me and we ended up becomin' pretty close, but then she'd also weirdly lie to me 'bout stuff or try and scare me into votin' a certain way. For example, durin' F6 she was tryin' to get me to vote Pear and neighin' that Soarin had been targetin' me "all game" and that Soarin would never work with me. ('cause I was talkin' 'bout how we could link up with Soarin at F5 if we voted out DJ)

THEN at F5 I actually really wanted to vote Pear out. (I was honest with ya 'bout that Soarin) 'Cause despite everythin' I'd heard, I liked Soarin and I heard he was real good at Onitama so I was hopin' he'd be able to beat Coco at it for me. <3 I thought Rarity would bite 'cause she'd wanted that the previous round but for some reason she was jus' SUPER against Soarin, and then Soarin decided to target me (fair enough) and so there wasn' much else I could do then. :(

(Also I like the questions, I appreciate gettin' to talk 'bout the game!)

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 03:24:55 pm »
Oh and as a side note I genuinely really liked ya Starlight and out of the votes I made in the game, votin' ya was the least comfortable one for me. The mane problem here was that Coco didn' trust ya as much as I did, Chrysalis was more popular with the Wrong Timezones Alliance (Me, Coco, Dash, Pear, Rarity) than ya were and Coco and I didn' wanna blow up either of our mane alliances (the previously mentioned WTA and our one with DJ/Soarin) until later in the merge.

I'd also be quite interested in hearing your side of things Gran :D I haven't had anypony from the WTA here to talk to until you got here just now so I have no clue what was going on with that (especially when yall voted me out :'( ).
Hey Dash <3 I loved ya Onitama commentary.

As ya probably suspect, it was more complicated than that. This isn' anythin' against ya at all and I know that they always happen in these games, but I kinda hate group alliances! I find 'em very limitin' and they often stop me from bein' able to vote out the ponies I wanna vote out! And then ya often get guilty by association 'cause of a particular alliance and ugh! Rant over now it's okay. It wasn' even 'specially relevant.

Anyway, the mane issue with the WTA is that the WTA wasn' Coco's priority, and it wasn' mine either. We actually were more invested in our alliance with DJ/Soarin, which had occurred after Coco and I discussed that we actually felt better 'bout Soarin and DJ than we did 'bout the WTA.
There was also the obvious, in that ya would be a massive threat if ya made it to the end, but there was more too.

This is mah extra personal reasonin' from mah confessional:

Quote from: Granny
See, I actually think it's possible that Dash considers me quite close. She wouldn' be makin' agreements to take each other to the F3 or tellin' me 'bout "Pear"'s ideal F4 of Me, Pear, Dash, Rarity (more likely Dash's ideal F4) if she didn' at least consider me pretty close.

But mah first problem is in how Dash has gone 'bout it. As alluded to above, she's obviously very concerned and stressed 'bout her chances at winnin' the game and concerned enough 'bout this to try and tie me down to takin' her if I win FIC, but not only that, she wants us to agree to lose each other's jury vote if we go back on this promise. Now woah, that's a bit next level.
I also don' really appreciate her blamin' what is probably her own ideal F4 on Pear. Why not jus' tell me it's what she wants.

And all this does worry me, 'cause it makes me think Dash is gonna be jumpy, and if ever she thinks that I might be in the way of her winnin' the game she'll come up with some scheme to get herself further, and I don' trust that this scheme will include me. I don' know how true Soarin's report of the last TC truly is, but it brings on flashbacks of mah suspicions 'bout Dash from the last Fluttershy Cottage TC and so even if I think I'm in Dash's plans FOR NOW, even if Dash might consider me close FOR NOW, I can't rely on this remainin' the case.

I also need to vote Dash out at some point, 'cause an agressive pony like her beats me at FTC. I also can't really afford to vote DJ/Soarin out, have one of 'em blow up and out Coco's idol and plans or somethin' and have me be guilty by association before I've voted Dash out.

It's a shame, 'cause I like Dash, I think she's a smart player and she's a pleasure to work with. I jus' can't rely on her.

Also, Pear was completely left out of the loop on ya vote. Rarity used her ring to remove her vote from that TC. I suspect she knew 'bout what was happenin' through Chrysalis and/or others.

And yeah, at least from mah end, the plan wasn' jus' to continue as if the WTA was gonna keep happenin' without ya. That was mostly pushed by Rarity and Pear I think. I wasn' plannin' on workin' so closely with Rarity, but then she reached out to me. I was plannin' on takin' Soarin to the end, but he and Rarity jus' couldn' get along it seems (and Soarin targeted me too haha)

So I think the F4 bein' the WTA minus you was a matter of circumstance more than an explicit agreement.

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2019, 03:32:58 pm »
Thankye :D That all makes sense. I knew that you/DJ/Soarin were relatively close but I didn't realise it extended to Coco too (and I was hoping that Rarity/Chrys would have my back on that vote, Rarity did not mention to me that she'd taken her vote out for the round).

FWIW, that really was Pear's suggested F4, I was just looking for anything that would get me to F3 since I was doing really badly at the Onitama practice.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 03:49:14 pm »
Coco's connections with basically everypony put a real damper on any sort of revolution. Like the main reason I didn't talk with you about it earlier Granny was b/c I was worried you'd run off to Coco and thought it'd be pretty dumb of me to do. It's like nearly everypony was on the same page but nopony bothered to compare notes, lol.

I didn't doubt that you wanted Pear out. I just didn't think Rarity would be up for it since the first PM she sent me that tribal didn't mention the vote at all, so I was thinking "yeah she's gonna vote for me if I don't do anything". It probably wouldn't matter b/c I didn't think I could beat you in FTC anyhow. Not sure how ponies got the impression I was good at Onitama? Like I won a few games against Coco but I'm 80% sure she was throwing since half the moves she made were head scratchers, and I didn't follow your match-up with Coco very closely but it seems like she played much better against you than she did me, and she was basically the only pony I played Onitama with.
We're sooooarin', flyyyyyin', there's not a staar in heeeeaven that weee can't reach~

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2019, 04:16:48 pm »
I didn't mean to lie about the first vote! I probably wouldn't have if I found out earlier that other ponies didn't care as much, but it was more like, well I had already lied, seems shady to go back on it eh?

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2019, 04:26:44 pm »
Thankye :D That all makes sense. I knew that you/DJ/Soarin were relatively close but I didn't realise it extended to Coco too (and I was hoping that Rarity/Chrys would have my back on that vote, Rarity did not mention to me that she'd taken her vote out for the round).

FWIW, that really was Pear's suggested F4, I was just looking for anything that would get me to F3 since I was doing really badly at the Onitama practice.
I always got the impression that Coco was closer to DJ/Soarin than I was!

And thanks for clarifyin' that. Pear seemed weirdly intent on takin' Coco to the F4, but was he jus' tellin' me what he thought I wanted to hear?

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2019, 04:29:25 pm »
Coco's connections with basically everypony put a real damper on any sort of revolution. Like the main reason I didn't talk with you about it earlier Granny was b/c I was worried you'd run off to Coco and thought it'd be pretty dumb of me to do. It's like nearly everypony was on the same page but nopony bothered to compare notes, lol.

I didn't doubt that you wanted Pear out. I just didn't think Rarity would be up for it since the first PM she sent me that tribal didn't mention the vote at all, so I was thinking "yeah she's gonna vote for me if I don't do anything". It probably wouldn't matter b/c I didn't think I could beat you in FTC anyhow. Not sure how ponies got the impression I was good at Onitama? Like I won a few games against Coco but I'm 80% sure she was throwing since half the moves she made were head scratchers, and I didn't follow your match-up with Coco very closely but it seems like she played much better against you than she did me, and she was basically the only pony I played Onitama with.
Ya, I definitely wouldn' have run to Coco. I would've been all like "JOIN THE REVOLUTION". But I also don' blame ya. I didn' talk to yaself or DJ 'bout it for the same reason. Impressive that the strength of Coco's game made everypony too scared to consider makin' a move against her.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2019, 04:44:23 pm »
As I said to you before I left Granny, the only reason I actually made any sort of move on you at all was because Coco had convinced me of needing to do it. There was so much I didn't know about Coco and how she was until I was already gone and then ended up here. She may be many things, but Coco was probably the most consistent about managing me and what I was doing or why, even more so than Rarity. But I thought it was, because she regularly said, because she wanted to do things with me in this game and go the whole way and that was few and far between for me this game, especially when all my friends kept dying.

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2019, 04:48:53 pm »
I wanted to be your friend and you killed me for it >:(

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2019, 04:53:30 pm »
Going back a bit, DJ had said that he'd told Coco about the vote on her, idk I find that super weird, like it's not gonna matter to me in terms of how I vote for the winner, just very curious haha

Still don't fully understand how I literally destroyed one of my closest alliances with Derpy for Coco and she not trust me, idk that one confuses me, like she said to me that she was voting for me and the reason was is because I said similar things to Soarin as I did to her and yeah pre-vote I can see why that'd be difficult to trust but post-vote after i proved that I voted Soarin for her, I had told the truth on that and that I had told the truth about the plot to vote her out

Also, I'm super insulted that I didn't get invited to the wrong time zone alliance xD haha

Out of question, who is pretty much locked in on their vote? (like don't say on who, I love the suspense) but yeah, barring some amazing/terrible speeches does anypony already know or how many are still undecided?

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2019, 04:57:01 pm »
Going back a bit, DJ had said that he'd told Coco about the vote on her, idk I find that super weird, like it's not gonna matter to me in terms of how I vote for the winner, just very curious haha

Still don't fully understand how I literally destroyed one of my closest alliances with Derpy for Coco and she not trust me, idk that one confuses me, like she said to me that she was voting for me and the reason was is because I said similar things to Soarin as I did to her and yeah pre-vote I can see why that'd be difficult to trust but post-vote after i proved that I voted Soarin for her, I had told the truth on that and that I had told the truth about the plot to vote her out

Also, I'm super insulted that I didn't get invited to the wrong time zone alliance xD haha

Out of question, who is pretty much locked in on their vote? (like don't say on who, I love the suspense) but yeah, barring some amazing/terrible speeches does anypony already know or how many are still undecided?
It was not about trusting you or not... Coco had so many connections, Granny, DJ, Rarity, Rainbow, Pear, she didn't care about whether you were voted out or not. Like yeah she could have gone for Chrysalis I guess?

And I'm locked in.

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2019, 04:59:57 pm »

Also, is there actually suspense here? I don't know, I think Coco is going to win no matter what, but eh.

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2019, 05:26:05 pm »

Sorry, it kinda spawned out of the three people who were on at unusual times back on Baltimare and I kept the name when it grew because 4/5 of us were not American - it wasn't a deliberate attempt to get every non-American into an alliance :D

I'm not locked in on my vote at all, and (although I know it's everypony's decisions what they do) I wouldn't recommend anypony else being locked in in advance either. A lot can change or become clear at FTC. Coco almost certainly played the strongest social game, but she did have a run of immunities to get to the end (idol at F6, individual at F5, firemaking at F4) and almost certainly needed them because of the target she put on her back. The main point against Rarity is that she made questionable decisions on items and targets, but imo that's more of a reason to wait until FTC to lock in a vote, because a lot of FTC is about explaining decisions from the player's pov. And Pear's seen as a goat because the general view is that he didn't do much? Again, that's worth waiting until FTC and seeing what he says about it all.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2019, 05:41:01 pm »

SENT USING PONYPHONE

I didn't know how badly you wanted to be my friend, you'd already lied to me about things that were going on and didn't exactly make me feel like I could trust you. :(

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2019, 05:42:27 pm »
I don't remember lying to you about anything!

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2019, 05:53:39 pm »

SENT USING PONYPHONE
I'm sorry Derpy. :( The whole needless lyin' 'bout the Coco targetin' really put me off unfortunately.

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2019, 05:56:23 pm »
That was about Chrysalis. I definitely wasn't trying to be your friend at that point, uhm well no offence of course. But I don't think it was "needless" lying.

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2019, 06:14:30 pm »
oh okay, that's okay then

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2019, 06:23:32 pm »
As I said to you before I left Granny, the only reason I actually made any sort of move on you at all was because Coco had convinced me of needing to do it. There was so much I didn't know about Coco and how she was until I was already gone and then ended up here. She may be many things, but Coco was probably the most consistent about managing me and what I was doing or why, even more so than Rarity. But I thought it was, because she regularly said, because she wanted to do things with me in this game and go the whole way and that was few and far between for me this game, especially when all my friends kept dying.
Thank ya for tellin' me 'bout that before ya left. I really appreciated our FINAL HOUR conversation, and for what it's worth there's a whole section of mah confessional where I talk 'bout wishin' that we could become a secret POWER DUO. But I probably didn' put enough effort into that.

I knew that Coco was playin' very well and was very popular. I knew that she was probably tryin' to downplay her connection with me and so I wasn' too surprised if she got ya to target me, 'cause based on the relationship me and Coco had, that kinda thing would have been understandable and okay. I knew that Coco was VERY close with DJ, but I believed that I could make Coco vote DJ out when push came to shove (and that obviously happened). I didn' know how HARD she was playin' ponies though. Obviously I had a lot of social connections and a lot of ponies thinkin' they could work with me, but where I could I at least tried to be respectful and not pretend with ponies that they were mah RIDE OR DIE when they clearly weren'. Obviously if somepony neighed they wanted to take me to the end I'd be like "yeah sure" 'cause who wouldn', but while it's both impressive that Coco played everypony so well, I don' know how necessary all that was.

Makes me think I shouldn' have insisted on battlin' Coco in Onitama, but then I realise that not gettin' voted out would involve me bein' at FTC and I don' know if I could've handled that right now.

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2019, 06:25:10 pm »
I jus' wanted Coco to be voted out :( Why couldn' I have jus' been better at Onitama? (Or Coco not as good as she was)

Damn Coco for actually doin' the sensible thing and practicin' Onitama lots!

Why not reward mah laziness!

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2019, 06:25:39 pm »
This is a thread with mah name on it so I'm makin' it mah confessional.

Tune out if ya don' wanna listen to GrannyRants

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2019, 06:28:45 pm »
Well, I was planning on sleeping but I can't get to sleep, so I'm more than happy to listen to GrannysRants TM xD

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2019, 06:31:47 pm »
I might not have much more rant left in me idk.

I'm sorry that things became distant between us Starlight. I read elsewhere in the jury forum that ya felt I stopped talkin' to ya, but that definitely wasn' intentional at all. Maybe I was goin' through a less active patch (I really struggled balancin' life and the game at times) and mah theory in mah confessional at least was that our conflict re: Pinkie made things tough.

Most of all I blame the silly group alliances though!

Also I'm not locked in on mah vote, for what it's worth.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2019, 06:37:38 pm »
Lol it's all good, I also went a lot quieter when the merge came, I got super overwhelmed by how many players there was that I don't think I really properly reconnected with you, yeah Pinkie made things super tough, I'm curious as to what would've happened in that vote if Pinkie didn't do the weird thing with the idol threat, which I super don't get given that it wasn't even her idol that saved her in the first place it was mine haha

Yeah idk how I feel about group alliances, like it's all well and good having one....but like there's gotta be a blindside somewhere xD

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2019, 06:38:59 pm »
Lol it's all good, I also went a lot quieter when the merge came, I got super overwhelmed by how many players there was that I don't think I really properly reconnected with you, yeah Pinkie made things super tough, I'm curious as to what would've happened in that vote if Pinkie didn't do the weird thing with the idol threat, which I super don't get given that it wasn't even her idol that saved her in the first place it was mine haha

Yeah idk how I feel about group alliances, like it's all well and good having one....but like there's gotta be a blindside somewhere xD
The same thing, because Dash and I were still on Coco.

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2019, 06:40:29 pm »
If the F3 was practically any other combination of ponies since at least F6, possibly even as far back as F9, then maybe it wouldn't be as clear cut. I could the see the angles that say DJ or Granny could approach FTC from since, compared to Coco, they positioned themselves better to get to the end, weren't as snakey, and played solid games in their own right. But my vote is essentially locked in here. I'd still hear everypony out of course, but Coco has practically all the qualities I desire in a winner, especially when compared to Pear/Rarity. I was thoroughly impressed with her gameplay ever since around F8~F7, which is why I wanted her out so much. The only thing impressive about Rarity was how badly she shot herself in the foot. So as long as Coco puts in the effort to demonstrate how well she played I'm more than happy to give her my vote.
We're sooooarin', flyyyyyin', there's not a staar in heeeeaven that weee can't reach~