Author Topic: Episode 17 [F6]  (Read 1941 times)

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Episode 17 [F6]
« on: May 13, 2019, 02:48:41 pm »
New relationship chart.

BEST

DJ Pon-3 - No explanation needed.
Rarity - A bit odd placing this here, but I need to rely on anypony that's not Granny or Coco.
Grand Pear - Same as above, but I'm a bit more hesitant about him? He might be close to Granny or Coco.
Granny Smith - I might potentially have a chance against her, but she likely needs to go too.
Coco Pummel - Easily the biggest threat in the game. She will likely beat everypony here and nopony even knows it... at least, not yet. ;)

NOT THE BEST

I get the feeling that both Granny and Coco are loyal to this alliance, and that's not good at all. I feel really shitty and terrible for ignoring Rarity the entire TC b/c I though I could convince DJ to vote her out. I wasn't as bad with Pear since I was out of the house and genuinely couldn't take the time to PM him but I don't think Rarity will be happy with me at all, which is really bad b/c I need her more than ever if I want to take out Coco and Granny. My best chance at winning is an F4 of me/DJ/Rarity/Pear. Technically my best shot could theoretically be me/Granny/Rarity/Pear, but on a personal standpoint if I don't win this game I'd certainly want DJ to, so I don't think I could vote her out regardless of how good of a chance she has against me. I don't know how far I'd need to go to bring Rarity over on my side. I'm contemplating exposing my alliance to her, but I'm not sure how necessary it is, and if word gets back to Granny or Coco they'd know I'm betraying them. But I've been a sitting duck last TC and absolutely hate how that played out, and DJ being targeted over me makes me a bit worried she'll have a better case against me. I don't want a free ride to F4 no matter how tempting it is. I need to turn on my alliance and I need to do it sooner than later, and I'm hoping I'll be able to convince Rarity and Pear that Coco and Granny are truly the biggest contenders to win this game.
We're sooooarin', flyyyyyin', there's not a staar in heeeeaven that weee can't reach~

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 17 [F6]
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 05:56:03 pm »
I'm really bad at Doodle Jump.

And why does the Sun power-up create more clouds? How does that make any sense? Maybe 'cus you're taking away the sun when you grab it? Idk.
We're sooooarin', flyyyyyin', there's not a staar in heeeeaven that weee can't reach~

Princess Luna

• Royal Alicorns
  • Shadooweh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 10:49:33 pm »
Clouds are good, don't question it!

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 02:38:43 pm »
So apparently there's this code you can put in that changes all the clouds to green but it doesn't save your score afterwards not like I was planning on cheating or anything. I couldn't even beat my highest run with it anyways, lol.

This is probably the best run I'll ever get. I might try a bit longer but probably not. Will upload it in a separate thread soon.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 04:40:38 pm »
So I just played a couple of matches of Onitama with Coco and won 3 out of 4 times. I kind of feel like she didn't really try much? That or she's worse at the game at I am. I mean I have basically 0 strategy when it comes to the game and only plan my moves in advance once in a blue moon. I'm terrible at chess and this is like ten times more complex, so that doesn't bode well for me when fire comes around. Better that than another TC at least.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 04:44:09 pm »
I was just looking at the scores from the last Flash challenge for reference and hooooooly crap Coco might just take this.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 04:56:44 pm »
FFFFFFFFFFFF I WAS ON A GOOD RUN AND THEN I CHOCKED AT THE END. AAAAARRRRGGGGG

Oh well, no last minute submission from me, I guess.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 05:29:04 pm »
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I ACTUALLY WON IMMUNITY FOR ONCE!?!?!?!?!?!

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 05:31:10 pm »
And wtf Grand Pear almost won three immunities in a row what madness is this?

Flurry Heart

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 05:34:46 pm »
Congratulations on winning immunity!

Which Disney park are you going to?
Equestria's cutest spectator mod.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 05:39:38 pm »
Oooooh, there's so many good ones to choose from! I'll probably go with the classics and say Magic Kingdom. Lots of iconic rides there. The car racing and Buzz Lightyear rides were some of my favorites as a kid.

Funnily enough, my family's been out to Disneyland over the weekend and I was supposed to go but it cut into work so I passed and I'm actually pretty sick of it at this point tbh.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2019, 06:24:17 pm »
Alright, let's do some brainstorming. My primary goal is to take out Coco either this TC or next TC. If Chrysalis never gave Rarity the sprites and/or she lied about it being an idol nullifier then I guess we have to save Coco for next TC. But for all intents and purposes let's assume she does. What would be the best order to accomplish this?

Coco -> Granny -- This is the most ideal boot order. It would take out two notable FTC threats and leave me with Pear, whose only claim to fame is being a challenge beast, Rarity, who mostly followed Rainbow around most of the game then whimpered around like a lost puppy late game, and DJ, whose played just as good as I have if not better, but I'm content with losing to her. The only issue is if it's attainable, barring the obvious "does Rarity have the sprites" question. Taking Coco out would put a huge target on me and DJ's backs, and while Granny's game has been great this move might put us over the edge of her. My only saving grace is that Rarity thinks DJ's a bigger threat than me, and Granny may or may not have thrown out DJ's name last TC to Chrysalis. But that could easily flip-flop depending on how I go about this, and I wouldn't really want DJ booted honestly.

Granny -> Coco - By taking out Granny first, it's a bit more likely that Coco would still be a big enough threat to where she'd need to be targeted over me and DJ, especially after she plays an idol this round and gets away with telling our alliance about it second TC. The only risk involved is if Coco wins immunity next challenge, which would not only mean we'd never get a chance to directly vote her out, but it'll be very likely me or DJ would be voted out instead to boot.

Rarity -> Coco - Taking out either of Granny or Coco could put a big target on me and DJ since we'd be essentially the only threatening pair left. There's a chance Rarity/Pear wouldn't buy a Granny/Coco boot the TC after. This alleviates that by delaying backstabbing my alliance by a TC. However, a me/DJ/Granny/Pear final four is not entirely ideal, and Pear could decide to stick with the rest of the SAAs and vote out me or DJ, which will make the final four me/Granny/Coco/Pear, which would make it next to impossible for me to win.

Pear -> Coco - I feel Rarity would be more willing to vote out Coco than Pear given enough persuasion. However, she's not nearly as big of a challenge beast, meaning Coco would have a higher chance of winning immunity. And I don't know if Rarity would be comfortable voting out Pear this TC. It just feels like I'm slowly snipping away any chance of her at winning, and she might be less than thrilled to hear whatever I'm pitching.

Coco -> Rarity - Is this even possible? I feel I'd have to talk to Granny to see if she'd be comfortable voting out Coco, and that's actually not a terrible idea considering I have immunity. But if me/Granny/DJ could still regroup after that then I guess we could go for Rarity afterwards. I'm not sure if it'd be worth it though.

And that's pretty much everything I could think of, or everything that at least makes some amount of sense. I'm never cutting DJ unless there's so much resistance I can't possibly stop her from being voted out, in which case I feel I'd still want to vote with her just 'cus. Writing it all out, I think it might be best to go Granny -> Coco here. I'll have to talk it out with DJ, but what I'm thinking is I approach Rarity first, possibly even exposing our alliance and spilling as much as I feel necessary to convince her, then be like "Coco has an idol so we can't go after her now, but what we can do is take out Granny and then me/you/DJ can take out Coco next TC" and if Rarity objects saying she has the idol nullifier then I guess that's cool. I feel the worse that could happen is DJ is booted out, but that'll put such a huge target on Coco that I can't imagine her not being booted the TC after. Then me and Granny can pretty much be square, and while she has gotten her way more than once I feel I also have the benefit of fore-fronting the Rainbow and later Coco votes and just being a bigger target overall, so I feel I'd have a good chance against Granny.

But if I were to rank how well I'd fare against these ponies in FTC now, I'd say it's something like Coco > Granny > ME! > DJ > Rarity > Pear. Granny/Me/DJ could easily be swapped around depending on how the last two TCs unfold, and if I can boot Granny out while sparing DJ I might have something over Coco too. I feel Rarity has a slim chance of winning, and it's probably impossible for Pear to win unless he has an amazing FTC or everypony else flops badly.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2019, 08:34:36 pm »
It's kind of just crossed my mind that it's fairly unlikely both me and DJ will make it to the end. I mean sure I could try and push a me/DJ/Pear/Rarity F4, but would Pear or Rarity buy that? I feel confident I can push a Coco boot since I have receipts of the many times throughout the game she's spilled what Rarity/Pear told her and how she's pretty much had ins with everypony while never becoming a target herself. Unless she's so likeable that Rarity/Pear are already committed to sticking to her, to which case eh. But both Pear and Rarity have been toying with the idea of taking out DJ, and I'm not sure I can convince them that Granny's a bigger threat. This is a terrible thought that's crossed my mind and I don't know if I'm even going to go through with it, but I might want to cut DJ here. My worry is that if I push Granny and nopony's down for it then I'd have both Granny/Coco pissed at me and the vote will likely trend towards DJ anyhow. If I have an honest 1 to 1 with Granny and convince her that Coco's a threat, we could agree to break up the alliance and boot DJ -> Coco. That'll leave me on good terms with everypony and make it easier to blindside Coco F5. But if Coco does win immunity then that'll screw with my plans and might even make me a target. I really, really don't want to boot DJ, but if the Granny push backfires that could leave me in a bad position next TC and tarnish my game. Though it might not even be a good move b/c I'd just me going along with what the majority wants more/less, and I'd certainly feel bad about it. I'm going to sleep on this for the night.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2019, 08:37:41 pm »
I guess if I want both me in DJ in F4 my best bet would be voting out Pear or Rarity this TC and Coco the next. Maybe I'm getting too antsy with wanting Granny booted. I don't know. I still need to think about it a while longer.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2019, 08:34:10 am »
Well I was fairly close with Derpy too, so I suppose we have equal bloodshed. ;) Fwiw it kind of hurt to boot out Chrysalis, and if I had more than 30 minutes after all that drama blew up I might've made a bigger move instead. But I feel now's the time for that.

From my standpoint Granny and Coco are the biggest threats to win this game. From the second TC of merge, me, DJ, Granny, and Coco had an alliance together, and more often than not the SAAs got their way. Our first conflict was during the Derpy/Pear TC. We figured out fairly quickly that Rainbow was telling us different things about the vote and decided to keep our votes split to conceal our alliance, and I didn't do anything about it b/c I thought the votes would be on Pear for sure given Rainbow messaged me even before TC began telling me how she was concerned voting out Derpy wouldn't be the best route forward. I was wrong obviously, and I payed the price for that. Behind the scenes last TC, while Granny's and DJ's names were being tossed around, the four of us were deciding which of you or Chrysalis to vote out. Admittedly I wanted to vote you out, and we were still hashing it out mere hours before deadline and we were panicking b/c we still hadn't decided on a name and everypony else seemed confused about what was going on as well. Shortly before deadline, DJ heard from Chrysalis that Granny was throwing out DJ's name, but when DJ confronted Granny about it, it was more Granny making a pros/cons list of each pony, and I guess Chrysalis interpreted DJ's "cons" as Granny wanting to go after DJ? I didn't actually see the PMs, but DJ was convinced that Chrysalis was the one stretching the truth so she became the consensus vote. Even without that happening it was likely me and DJ would just give up and vote out Chrysalis with us four at the very least, so that's another point in their favor. If the TCs went me and DJ's way, you and Pear wouldn't be here, and I imagine you're thankful for that, but it also goes to show the sheer amount of control they held this game. Everypony they wanted to keep ended up making it in F6.

Between Granny and Coco, it's obvious to me that Coco is the powerhouse of the duo. Not to say Granny's played a bad game, far from it, but their games aren't even close from my standpoint. Whenever we had a disagreement Coco was always the one insisting things went her way and made grand cases arguing her point of view, whereas Granny was more content to do whatever everypony else wanted. Last TC, me and Coco went back and forth over which of you or Chrysalis was the bigger threat all the way until deadline. There was just no budging with her, and it was hard to argue with some of the points she was making. And it's clear to me she's definitely the most well connected pony in the game. Last TC she was feeding me and DJ information from everypony, how Pear wanted me or DJ, how you wanted a DJ vote, how Chrysalis was gunning for me or Granny. What's most impressive about her game was how she was able to yield so much control over the game without becoming a target herself. I mean sure, Derpy wanted to make a last-minute move to vote out Coco during the second TC, but after that she had no votes against her at all iirc, and Derpy certainly paid the price for that move. It's obvious to me through the time I've worked closely with her that she's clearly the best player left in this game. She knows her way around the game, she has quite a way with words, she's a social butterfly and a strategic mastermind, she's been practicing Onitama nonstop, and if we let her make it to F4 she will snuggle her way into F3 and sweep everypony off their feet come FTC. But the problem is she's also the safest player left in this game, b/c from the second TC when Coco formed our alliance she revealed she knew the riddle idol Pinkie claimed to have was fake b/c she was the one holding it (which was when I dropped the theory about Pinkie having a second idol that TC), and it expires this TC at F6, which she'll play automatically if she's smart. Keeping that an open secret between 3 ponies for so long w/o any repercussions is yet another stellar move she'll pull out in FTC, but more importantly it means we can't take a shot at her until next TC baring items or some crazy manipulation tactics.

What I'm proposing is we take out Granny this TC, who has played a great game in her own right, and then take out the big dog in Coco next TC. I feel this is the best path forward to give both of us the best shot at winning this game. If you feel differently then we can hash things out if you'd like. But above all else Coco needs to go down one way or another. Even from my limited perspective it's clear Coco was the leader and power player of our alliance and the game as a whole, and I can't imagine what other side deals or moves she can pull out of her hat come FTC.
So yeah I wrote this giant expose to Rarity and spend like the last 20 minutes going back and forth debating whether or not I want to send it and may have accidentally on purpose finally pressed Send. I don't know what's going to come out of it but I'm certainly not going to get voted out this TC b/c of it at least. I figure I'm going to have to spill the beans next TC anyhow since I'm not going to stick to my alliance till the end of time, and yeah the more I knock out Rarity's allies and diminish her chances of winning the less likely she'd want to work with me or hear me out. I'm wondering whether or not this is the right call. If Coco gets booted out b/c of this then I'm likely next if I don't win immunity. I think I might've downplayed Granny's game a bit too hard, but then again it is only like one sentence really so maybe it's not so bad? I'm wondering what I should tell Pear b/c I don't really trust him at all, and he seems like the type to blabber his mouth. If word gets around to Granny and Coco then so be it I guess. The worse they can do is go after DJ, but I feel I did a great job propping Coco as a bigger threat as me so she'll go down next TC anyhow unless she wins immunity, but I probably couldn't win against her in FTC anyways so eh.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 09:11:13 am »
I'm contemplating whether or not I was too honest. I mean ideally I'd want Granny booted out before Coco but yeah I didn't do that successfully at all. Maybe I should've just been more straightforward with Granny and try and convince her Coco was a threat first, then we could've gone Rarity -> Coco. But to be fair I don't consider that all that likely? And I'm wary that in F5 if Pear's still around if he'd be able to accept that Coco is the biggest threat in the game. I know that if Coco gets booted here I'm likely next, but I'm not a good liar at all. I can't in good conscience argue that Granny's played a better game than Coco. But I feel I might have maybe propped up Granny's game enough to where Rarity still thinks she's a threat? I don't know if I went about it the wrong way, but doing this has been knacking around my brain since last TC so I just couldn't not do it. I had something else I was going to say but I forgot it, ugggh.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 09:25:19 am »
Rarity's online FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2019, 09:28:03 am »

Hey look, we're twins. :)

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2019, 09:43:57 am »
OK yeah, Rarity just popped in for a quick second. I think she's usually fairly busy so it's not too out of the norm I guess.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2019, 11:46:44 am »
I feel like recently this site has taken a while to load at times. Maybe it's just me?

Also Coco's been online and hasn't messaged back for over two hours. Tbf I also ignored her most of last night too but I ignored everypony b/c I was tired and demotivated. Don't know whether or not that means anything yet.

Iron Will

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2019, 12:15:25 pm »
I feel like recently this site has taken a while to load at times. Maybe it's just me?
For me the mafiascum site was not loading at all.  Seems better now.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2019, 12:36:31 pm »
It's all good. Apparently MS is having awful connection problems right now and it's affecting this board - I can browse other things just fine, but this won't load within any reasonable time!
I'm awful at stuff like this lol. I got really lucky during the unicorn game with my high score, but flash games are generally a struggle for me.

It sounds like our alliance is finally starting to turn on each other. :( DJ is suggesting we vote Pear or Granny with a pretty large emphasis on Granny. Likewise, Granny is suggesting a DJ vote. Neither of them are bringing up Rarity to me.
I don't have any intention of turning on you any time soon. But it sounds like we might have to make a choice... :(
Woooooooo, time for the drama to commence.  ;)

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2019, 12:40:40 pm »
Is Rarity just popping in again or is she proper online now? Or maybe she's already made up her mind against DJ. Idk.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2019, 12:47:01 pm »
Holy shit there were like server updates or something and I haven't been able to get online all morning.

I completely agree that Coco is extremely well positioned to win the game right now, especially since we know that she has a hidden immunity idol and is effectively immune this challenge. That said, I think we can make a better target out of this tribal council since you were able to win the idol. Grand Pear is a challenge beast and he and Coco have been extremely tight since merge. While I agree that Granny has a good shot to get the jury on her side, I also am certain that Pear and Coco will each choose the other for f3 if either of them win the f4 challenge. I think that the stronger move we can make here is to take out Pear and cut Coco off at her knees. Once she loses Pear, that shatters the ties they have on that side of the tribe and will likely force Granny and Coco to fight out the f5 TC against each other. This puts you, DJ, and me on lock for f4. Coco isn't really a challenge beast at all since her strengths are way more social, so we just eliminate Granny and then let Coco die off in the f4 challenges. I don't really think I have a shot of beating you or DJ given how the jury house is full of ponies that hate me, but at the very least I get to take out Coco and Pear for their shady way of eliminating Chrysalis and starting end-of-day drama.

This all mostly just comes down to me having zero confidence that Pear will lose another challenge and a dark horse challenge beast will probably play well against this jury since I don't think anypony can contest that prowess.
Rarity wants Pear??? This is super interesting.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2019, 01:00:31 pm »
Yeah I just found out from rarity that apparently they're going for me, allegedly to get my advantage out of the game. I'm flabbergasted. I think my only hope may be to join rarity's crusade against pear and I hope you'll agree.

Coco is playing one of the best games I have ever seen.
Holy moly macaroni, these ponies are absolutely terrified about DJ.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2019, 01:09:23 pm »
I'm thinking this all through and I'm realizing that voting Chrysalis out over Granny was probably badder than I realized.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2019, 02:02:22 pm »
The thing with Pear is that he gets to take whoever he wants to the end with him. I imagine that you want to take DJ with you right? I can respect that and I'm willing to scrap it out in the head to head with Coco if we go Pear -> Granny. Like if we take Pear out here, DJ wins next round with his challenge advantage. Then we take out Granny and you and DJ take f4 while I fight with Coco for the third spot. I feel like this is really good.
Uggggh but I don't want to risk Coco in the F3. :(

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2019, 02:04:06 pm »
I'm just going to end up as a goat, aren't I?

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2019, 02:35:33 pm »
I won't win against DJ.
I won't win against Coco.
I might not even win against Rarity.
I might win against Granny.
I will win against Pear.

So how can I possibly win, then? If the vote ends up being DJ vs. Pear, will I have to vote out DJ? Where would that leave me?

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 04:09:32 pm »
Hey so I've been informed that you're still trying to get granny out and that this is negatively impacting my chances of living. I dont think possible.
Like, this bugs me. The PMs I've been receiving recently from DJ and Rarity just... bug me. It's like they expect me to follow them around like a puppy dog and be content with third place.

Damn it, I should've pushed you to save QC :P

Theres a free point you can use against me in FTC, you're welcome :P
^ This one too.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 04:10:51 pm »
Voting out DJ might sound terrible on paper but it could be the only way I win this thing. If I stick to DJ/Rarity till the end I lose 100% b/c my endgame would be complete trash.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2019, 04:41:29 pm »
Uggggh why has Granny been offline for so long I choose the wrong time to message her.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 04:50:12 pm »
Anything, I guess!

She does. I'm not 100% sure if she'll use it if it's just the three of us, but we pray. Does she want Granny out next TC? I didn't get that impression, but oh well, hopefully she would respond to our case on Coco at that time if it got right down to it. I have some good shit, she's trusted me quite a bit at times.

Thanks dude. You've made it a lot more fun than it could've been. I don't know if I can justify not giving my jury vote to Coco, so if you want it, you know what to do. :P
Awww, this post makes me feel better. And convinces me that DJ isn't taking everything Rarity says at verbatim, lol.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2019, 04:52:36 pm »
Yeaaaaaaah Granny took a pretty bad time to go offline. I think I'll probably just vote with DJ. If Pear's voted out then at least me & DJ can drill into Rarity's mind that she needs to take out Coco. If DJ's voted out then that'll make endgame easier but also a lot less fun. :(

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 04:58:05 pm »
I mean I could anticipate Rarity not using her ring and vote out DJ, but if I'm wrong I'll feel really, really bad about it. And DJ definitely wouldn't be happy either, and she'd be in the jury so...

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2019, 05:03:30 pm »
I felt I would've done a lot more if I didn't procrastinate until deadline. Or if Granny was on like at all over the last hour.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 05:08:48 pm »
I'm not sure whether I'm happy or not that DJ's still alive. I mean on a personal level obviously but on a game standpoint ehhhhhh.

Soarin

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2019, 05:13:45 pm »
LOL why would you use to ring to vote out DJ?? Rarity's not getting my vote for sure.