Author Topic: Episode 13: Road to the end  (Read 505 times)

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Episode 13: Road to the end
« on: May 12, 2019, 01:33:47 pm »
Final 7 and I win immunity...again! Holy shit I so didn't expect to get this far.

My online time has been limited, so it's quite an achievement for me to have gotten this far, I think.

Now, this TC is going to be the one where lines are drawn I think.

Granny seems unsure about Coco
DJ admitted he probably would have targeted me if I hadn't won immunity but mentioned that us non-threats might benefit from sticking together.
Coco and Rarity seem to be okay to go to the end with our remaining 4.
Chrys seems to still want to work with me and Coco

This is going to be a really interesting TC and I couldn't be happier to have won immunity. Just 2 more votes after this. Sooooo close!

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 13: Road to the end
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 01:43:20 pm »
I think I've won individual in this game more than I've won it in all my previous games combined. :o

Flurry Heart

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 08:03:27 am »
Congratulations on yet another immunity win.

All those trips to Disney parks must be getting expensive though.
Equestria's cutest spectator mod.

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 11:50:40 am »
lol and I couldn't be happier having it.

This vote is insane. I have no idea where it's going but Coco and I have agreed we should push Chrys. Hopefully that's what ends up happening

Grand Pear

• Canterlot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 12:53:14 pm »
This vote has been insane.

I think Chrys got exposed for having long term deals with everypony and is probably getting voted out now. I'm still slightly worried about an idol or something.

I've been playing the "Granny's a threat" card really hard and I think it's opened the door for me to work with DJ a bit? Sadly I haven't heard from Soarin at all so I have no idea where he's at.

I've confirmed my F3 with Rarity and Coco. Granny is going to be hard to beat at the end, but I'm telling her I don't care about anypony telling me she's a threat. But they're right. Granny told me I've been named as a challenge threat too. That is hilarious. Never in my life did I think I'd be called that. lmao. I'd be honored to be voted out as the challenge threat.

Anyway, if this vote lands on Chrys I think I'm going to be in a reaaaaaally good spot.