Author Topic: Episode 13/14 - Ditzy Boo-Boo  (Read 699 times)

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Episode 13/14 - Ditzy Boo-Boo
« on: May 04, 2019, 04:15:13 am »
OKAY I AM IN MAH CONFESSIONAL NOW

Right at the end of the TC of episode 12 there seemed to be this mad rush from Derpy to try and get votes on Coco instead of Soarin or Pinkie. And meanwhile she was still lyin' to me, neighin' that she was keen to vote for Pinkie and then after the TC results pretended not to have any idea of where the Coco votes came from!! What was up with that.

While I'm sure that there was some element of self-interest behind Starlight doin' this, to her credit, she actually did warn Coco and I 'bout the fact that there was a Coco movement and attempted to use this to get us to vote for Coco. But the fact is that she was much more open with me at the time 'bout what was goin' on then Derpy was.

Eventually I confronted Derpy on the fact that she was lyin' to me (see our pen pal thread) and it was kinda awkward and ideally I would've voted her out last round instead of Star but Derpy had immunity.

I also jus' overall didn' feel entirely comfortable with the Star vote I guess. It felt like it wasn' the absolute best vote for mah game but I'm runnin' out of ponies who I am able to vote off.

And this Dash 5 group alliance is problematic! This is why I don' like group alliances. I feel like I'd be in trouble or somethin' if I decided to vote for Rarity or Dash. The rankin's from mah last confessional haven' really changed much and I'm still considerin' Soarin and Derpy closer than the non-Coco ponies from Dash's alliance (Soarin was such a cutie and asked me to vote Chrysalis right at the last minute of the TC and then apologised 'bout it bless his heart).

As I've mentioned to ponies in private chats, I feel like Chrysalis is somepony that I would get along very well with if we'd had more time together, or even if we'd been in a more similar place in terms of what votes we've wanted at the merge. But I still feel like we haven' connected all that much and if I could vote out Chrysalis that would be great, 'specially since she's somepony that I could see Dash and Rarity pickin' up in a pinch.

I expect that mah next TC vote would either be Chrysalis or Derpy dependin' on the situation. I jus' need to work out how close DJ and Soarin are with Derpy.

Also Coco has jus' remained extra cute with her creatin' the group PM of Her/Me/DJ/Soarin (right after I named them as mah top 3 ponies, how cool is that!) and she also told 'em 'bout her idol oops. But I'm jus' glad she's havin' fun with the game. I think I will probably need to backstab her before the end if I wanna win but that's a sad thought right now.

And I guess the mane reason I don' feel entirely comfortable is 'cause I don' see a clear path to the end right now unless I go to the Final 5 with the Dash 5 which I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with right now?

Hmmm I'll think on it.

Sorry for the probably slightly difficult to understand post. I'm verrrry tired right now.

Flurry Heart

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 13/14 - Ditzy Boo-Boo
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 05:31:24 am »
Don't worry, even the hard to understand confessional is still very good.

Hopefully all your real life stuff went well and you're getting some good rest.
Equestria's cutest spectator mod.

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 10:09:33 pm »
Thanks Flurry!

So I hear that Derpy is pushin' for Grand Pear, but as usual, I have not herd anythin' 'bout this from Derpy herself.

Firstly, this means that I'm probably jus' not gonna be able to work with Derpy. 'Cause she's both tryin' to go after ponies I'm close to and not willin' to tell me that she's doin' this. I'm kinda surprised she hasn' tried to go after me yet! (or maybe she is....)

Secondly, it gives me a nice excuse to use with DJ and Soarin for why I need to vote Derpy. So hopefully they don' get too upset with me for not goin' along with what is probably their preference to go for Pear.

So I'm pretty sure that votin' Derpy will be my plan for this TC.

On that topic, I feel that mah conversation with Chrysalis has picked up a bit and that we're enjoyin' bein' honest with each other. I still probably need to vote her out soon, but there's only so long I can wait before votin' out somepony from the Dash 5...

Mah plan to deal with the Dash 5 right now is to let somepony else make the first move against the alliance. 'Cause I don' wanna be the pony that betrayed the alliance... But I'm runnin' out of time for that to happen!

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 04:03:32 am »
Grand Pear PMs in the Dash 5 group PM chat but jus' doesn' PM me and I'm not sure what to think of that...

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 02:58:40 am »
I really should've voted for Pear there jus' to cause extra confusion.

I was so tempted and I should've jus' done it.

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 03:00:09 am »
Also this is more of a next-confessional thought, but I'm actually hopin' that Coco uses her idol in the next one or two votes.

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 04:36:13 am »
I’m strongly considerin’ linkin’ up and formin’ somethin’ of a duo with Chrysalis in somethin’ of a...

#ShockTwist

Filthy Rich

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 06:16:57 am »
1. Rank the other ponies from who you trust most to who you trust least
2. What do you think each other pony's answer is going to be for question 1?