Author Topic: Episode 7: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall  (Read 1357 times)

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
Episode 7: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
« on: April 15, 2019, 06:31:14 pm »
Information about the other tribes tribal will spread around once everypony talks to me I guess. Well assuming I can bring it up.

The more I trust them the more I'll probably tell, but it will be across the whole tribe in no time.

but I will am glad to be a source of information, it gives me worth.
Potentially bad gameplay, but at least two ponies already knew I had the mirror, so whatever.

Glad to see Coco is back in action though. Although it worries me a little, the last time I recall a camping trip happening in one of these survivor games that player ended up coming second.
and since that was me, I can't have the potential of being not the best placed player that's gone camping while playing survivor.
Endgame and middle tribes are different, but if coco goes off to do something else with extended family or something at endgame <_<

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 7: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 11:24:05 pm »
Why is my decision when somepony is just almost completely inactive to slow down my activity levels?
I know I've already been slow because I had stuff over the weekend, but I have no idea why I'm slacking off now, well 3 hours ago when I decided to go waste my afternoon watching shit on TV.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:30:57 pm »
Although I think I ended up watching television that long because it was a marathon of the show and it kept giving me cliffhangers. Now I want to go find it online and finish, but then I also don't really care? But it distracted me a lot more than it was supposed to when I broke off for lunch.
At least up until that time I think I was getting messages out, eh probably not enough to make me happy though

Probably something to do with being viewed as semi-inactive on the first tribe, and now I'm just doing that again.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 11:34:15 pm »
In short I blame Sunburst's lack of messages.

I see somepony that's an easy choice, and that just relaxes me way too much.
I know I can fix this by just getting off the bed and back to the computer, but like normal in calming myself down by going through thought processes. I have no idea if this works or not, but it sounds good to me.
Probably just ends up with me getting voted out sooner rather than later, but at least I'm in the relaxed paranoid state I crave.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 11:47:52 pm »
Being in power would be a better feeling, but I just don't feel powerful at the moment, so I'm ignoring it.
Which means I need to get back to the fluff talk, the problem being some of the messages are basically just about the game state, and week if I'm only talking about that, it's not as enjoyable.

But yeah I know my reasons for why I'm like this, and I know that I'm the only pony that can solve my own problems. There's still a long way to go in the game, it may have started over 2 weeks ago, but merge and the end game aren't actually in sight yet.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 12:41:02 am »
Thanks to Soarin linking me to a video, I have discovered that I still live in the past.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 12:42:10 am »
(this except the whole phone thing - not the actual video he linked, but I ended up at this)

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 02:28:14 am »
Rewatching the survivor episode from two weeks ago. (Because my dad missed it, but I'm the one that knows how to control the chromecast - I think he does as well, but it's easier for him to say he doesn't)

The David/Devins fight reminded me about how Trixie and Pinkie had different plans on returning to the game.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 02:31:55 am »
Everypony that I'll be willing to trust to any degree now knows I won the mirror.
I'm just not sure how I'll explain the votes to starlight, probably just another buried lede misvoted. I don't want to alarm her that the ponies that were voting Trixie back in still aligned together, or at least how I assumed it worked over there.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 03:05:56 am »
Rewatching the survivor episode from two weeks ago. (Because my dad missed it, but I'm the one that knows how to control the chromecast - I think he does as well, but it's easier for him to say he doesn't)

The David/Devins fight reminded me about how Trixie and Pinkie had different plans on returning to the game.
Really expected that to last more than one episode.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2019, 06:51:22 am »
Of course there's a rush of messages inviting me to stay up when I'm about to go to bed.
With the challenge probably happening tomorrow sometime, well I guess that overall means no sleep

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2019, 12:52:26 pm »
I ended up just sleeping. Makes sense when I just head to bed that I want to sleep.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2019, 12:55:08 pm »
And I shouldn't have used the mirror already, I completely forgot that the spa existed, and now have my thoughts confirmed for how that vote happened.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2019, 01:24:02 pm »
Now I'm debating sending out a dragon scroll to Pinkie.

Wasted items sound like a cue to waste more items right?

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2019, 03:13:29 pm »
I think somepony might be lying to me about knowledge of me having had the mirror. but since I don't know who, I guess it doesn't actually matter.
for all I know it could have actually be sunburst, like they actually exist.
I'm stalking that doodle of when they're available, and I'm very much how to you have that much time to be potentially available, but don't actually send messages?

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 05:00:41 pm »
I think we have too many online, we're going to fail the challenge because of too many cooks.

or not, idc either.

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2019, 07:10:41 pm »

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2019, 07:37:31 pm »
I keep hitting the neturals, I don't think I can do anything. That bloody teapot is too offputting.

and that was probably a bad lcue I gave.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 07:48:30 pm »
Guys, it's a ZERO clue, none of our words are related to it. gah

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 07:50:07 pm »
hopefully derpy can keep it in check. and then somehow I relate the shield, teacup and butterfly cookie.

pretty sure I'll be using another 0 clue for that actually.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2019, 07:57:07 pm »
now just the hope that they can manage to see that teapot and teacup are not related because they would have been given as a clue, and I'll have done this perfectly.

Even though my plan has them being unable to connect key to teapot.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2019, 11:22:21 pm »
Quote from: Derpy Hooves
We have to be the ones to kill the kids. Yup

I thought Carousel voted out the crazy one of their tribe.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2019, 11:26:27 pm »
Note to self: don't let Lede and Derpy connect if possible. They'll run riot on all of us.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2019, 04:54:04 am »
Quote from: Granny Smith
No need to apologise 'bout the caramel sauce at all. I was the pony who first neighed 'bout smotherin' mahself in it, and then I neighed it again! I jus' worry that if this takes off I'll attend a MS meet or somethin' and I'll end up covered in caramel sauce somehow
This is now happening, well on the assumption that an AusMeet actually takes place. It came to the wrong pony if you wanted to avoid it.

(Except that I think she might be vijarada and not interested in attending meets)

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2019, 09:02:50 pm »
Okay, I'm still actually in control of my game, and removing me would actually be considered a big move. (Well removing anypony that isn't sunburst from this tribe is a big move)

Starlight has at least told me that out of the group she's just met I'm in the top 2.
I assume she still trusts Derpy and DJ more though.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2019, 09:07:03 pm »
Which brings me to wanting to list what I believe would be my ideal bootlist if this tribe was to go to tribal multiple times. (This is unlikely to be the actual boots I push come a second tribal, but it would be nice if it happened this way)

Sunburst
Derpy Hooves
DJ Pon-3
Applejack
Starlight Glimmer
Granny Smith
Soarin
Coco Pummel

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2019, 09:52:37 pm »
I'm assuming this stuff we end up scrambled eggs by the amount of egg references we somehow ended up with in the last challenge.

I should probably look at Luna's discord message screenshot for information of some sort, well other than eggs.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2019, 11:57:55 pm »
Somepony probably needs to remind me that walls are still walls even if for some reason you're keeping a conversation to 3 paragraphs.

I'm pretty sure there's like 20 different lines of conversation somehow that I have going on simultaneously with Derpy, contained in the arbitrary 3 paragraphs that I formed when I answered this first set of questions to me. This probably means that the answer to his question at the start "Are you evil too?" is most definitely yes.
Nopony deserves the lack of spacing I am continuing with in that conversation.

I think the reason we're keeping it like that is to stop it exploding even more. If I've filled the reply box with said paragraph, it's long enough. *expands reply box*

Ms. Harshwhinny

• Spectators
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2019, 12:19:44 am »
walls are still walls even if for some reason you're keeping a conversation to 3 paragraphs.

Here you are

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2019, 12:26:10 am »
Okay looking at it in more detail, and trying to ignore the tangents to the subjects that are the cause of the confusion, this is supposedly the subject matter of the paragraphs.

Code: [Select]
Animal and Body Senses
Hivemind Lore

Game.

It totally makes sense for me to now be talking about Pi in the first paragraph right?
The second one actually seems a little bit more intact, or at least nothing new is going to be added to it in the message I'm currently typing up. (strangest offshoot in there at the moment is probably storing food in space)

game/third paragraph is wholesome and worthy of not needing to panic.

Thorax

• The Glue Factory
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2019, 12:31:08 am »
Meanwhile I look at my messages with DJ Pon-3, and I'm a gamebot.